Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3919 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • view from close to tower 20-21's front
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch

They have unveiled the Club plans...it looks awesome and will be architectural marvel to watch in Pune

globe will have 4 floors of premium suits too

Thanks for sharing the pic. Is this the only real estate announcement that they had for the weekend?

Was expecting a new project launch in the nearby landbank or at least launch of the remaining towers in BR. any ideas about that?
    CommentQuote
  • New towers they won't launch for less than 7k so that's sometime away

Nearby land is double to size of BR but project probably will only come after 2-4 years ... At least that's what BR sales rep told me
    CommentQuote
    Agnee performed in BR on weekends

It was fun...with wines & beers allowed to be carried...hardly 3-400 people watching live in cold...BR managed to put up a good show on weekend with 30+ flea market stalls....and range of food stalls from wine, cheese, barebeque to Indian foods

Yeah I too was there at the TEE party.
    It was a impressive Wine and cheese tasting party.

Performance by Agnee was awesome. We were almost interacting with the band directly
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy
    Thanks for sharing the pic. Is this the only real estate announcement that they had for the weekend?

Was expecting a new project launch in the nearby landbank or at least launch of the remaining towers in BR. any ideas about that?

yeah there was new project too... namely Azure in tathawade.. they will launch it next month.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy
    Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Anyone who is staying in BR, can you please share what is the property exhibition that they have lined up?

I suspect they may be shortly launching the 300 acre project on the land that Paranjpe has bought nearby, there are rumors that it will have 18 hole golf course, double the size at BR!

they should not do it before they sell out BR towers...as oversupply will cause downward pressure on prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Amazing pics guys !!

BTW heard they are now selling, the golf club lifetime membership's .. 3 lakhs..
    additional annual maintenance charges.. + usage fee's will be there..
    considering.. it was 2 lakhs for 10 years.. this is a much better deal

and golf coaching starting.. soon.. 2k per month for kids.. and 6 k per month for adults .. ( 3 times per week ) .. ..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Just received following mail ...

Dear Blue Ridgian,

This is with reference to the “Tee Party” event which happened at Blue Ridge on 7 & 8 December, 2013.

The 1st In-Township Golf Course was inaugurated by the legendary Kapil Dev .

Extensive video shoot was done during the 2 day event by renowned national news channel – Times Now. They are now telecasting half an hour episode of the event on the national channel .

It is indeed a proud moment for all of us.

Following is the telecast details for the episode on TIMES NOW.

Saturday 21st Dec : 3:30pm
    Sunday 22nd Dec : 4:30pm

Promo of the episode will air from Thursday to Sunday.

The 3 stories of 1 min on the fest will air on Mon23rd, Tues 24th and Wed 25th .
    - Story on Golf Course

- Story of the Property

- Story on the fest.
    CommentQuote
  • Do Society members really play Golf there ?
    CommentQuote
    view from close to tower 20-21's front

thank you for the wonderful pics
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratikbala
    Do Society members really play Golf there ?

Since the inauguration on Dec 7th, I have seen few folks playing golf. Now understand that it has nothing to do with society membership. It requires a golf club membership which is at additional cost even to the residents.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brres13
    Amazing pics guys !!

BTW heard they are now selling, the golf club lifetime membership's .. 3 lakhs..
    additional annual maintenance charges.. + usage fee's will be there..
    considering.. it was 2 lakhs for 10 years.. this is a much better deal

and golf coaching starting.. soon.. 2k per month for kids.. and 6 k per month for adults .. ( 3 times per week ) .. ..

Can someone confirm the amounts for lifetime membership and maintenance charges? I'm not in India right now so can't find the right time to call BR directly. Trying to work out if I can afford it :-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bigbloodyt
    Can someone confirm the amounts for lifetime membership and maintenance charges? I'm not in India right now so can't find the right time to call BR directly. Trying to work out if I can afford it :-)

Lifetime membership is 3 Lakhs for BR residents, 3.5L for others. Maintenance will be around 15K / year. No set amount yet.

Just send an email to BR and they will send you all the details.
    CommentQuote
  • Delete kari nakhyu.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bigbloodyt

The 3 lakh amount being mentioned is the current membership charges..
    If you had opted for the 10 yr membership earlier. 2 lakhs or 2.5 lakhs.. they are going to just automatically convert it to life membership. no additional charges.
    Only service tax has to be paid.. for the membership charges.
    CommentQuote