Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
    How are you guys putting the postal address? I have been putting the following for delivery of goods:

Flat No: X, Tower No: Y
    Blue Ridge Township
    Behind Cognizant, Hinjewadi IT Park, Phase 1,
    Near Symbiosis Institute
    Pune - 411 057

It will be interesting to see what shows up on the utility bill. Most of the times, I have seen that the address is very different on electricity bills.
    On the electricity bill it shows up as Blue Ridge Township, RGIP Phase 1, Tower XX, Flat XX / 411057. But like SuperDuper pointed out - Just Blue Ridge Township works fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
      this is to ensure chaps from outside of Maharastra pay road tax

I still fail to udnerstand why some1 should pay road tax again when he has already paid it anywhere else in India

this is also an easy way for traffic cops to make quick bucks as bribe
      Do all non Pune vehicles need to be registered again here? Or is this just for the ones registered outside Maharashtra?

Comment

Originally posted by BR2012 View Post
        Do all non Pune vehicles need to be registered again here? Or is this just for the ones registered outside Maharashtra?
        All non-Pune vehicles need to be registered, MH 12/14. Ofcourse, MH 42 (Baramati) also works .
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

No. Road tax is collected by state govt. So vehicles from other states have to pay road tax in Pune. Registration is not mandatory.

Vehicles from other parts of Maharashtra need not do anything.

- tapatalk free

Comment

If vehicle registered in one state is to be kept or used in other state for the period of more than a year then the vehicle needs to be registered in the later state new registration number to be assigned . While doing so, the NOC from original registering authority & consent of financier needed to be furnished.
            Vehicles from other parts of Maharastra need not re register etc.This is only for outstation vehicles from other states.
            But the process of obtaining NOC from original RTO and then dealing with Pune RTO is very painful.
            One time road tax is levied by respective State Government and when you have to shift out 0ot another state,you can seek refund from where you have opaid life time tax and pay the tax at the new place(Pune0
            I had a Gurgaon registration vehicle which I transferred to Pune and paid life time tax at Pune after filling several forms-Form 20,26 and several other forms,declarations etc.

Comment

The problem is if vehicle is non MH 12/14, be prepared for following :-

> Cops will halt you every now & then & demand all the papers,
              > Incase its a 2 wheeler, chances are your bike will be first to be picked up by towing van chaps ,
              > And be ready to hear musical notes or atleast stares from other drivers on street if you don't give them way fast .

My friend had his car from Mumbai, MH 02 & in 1 month, he was stopped thrice by cops at night !!

Anyways, before mods issue statement, lets get back to BR.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

The price list is now updated after the recent rate hike at BR

Blue Ridge | Flat : Price Details | By Paranjape Schemes (Constructions) Ltd.

Comment

Hi all,

I have bought resale flat in Tower 6 in last month and got possession in this month . Paid around 76.5L for 2 BHK ( 1335Sq feet ), very happy with over all though !

Tower 5 and Tower 6 are starting , I think they are over with possessions of almost 50% of flats. I think in tower 6 , around 12-15 families has started living too !

I have few questions though !

1. I have not been asked for Maintenance charges yet? I am not sure if earlier owner has paid first 6 months of maintenance or not ?
                  2. I have not been given Society membership form yet !

Comment

Originally posted by solidstate View Post
                    Hi all,

I have bought resale flat in Tower 6 in last month and got possession in this month . Paid around 76.5L for 2 BHK ( 1335Sq feet ), very happy with over all though !
                    hi solidstate, is it 76.5 all inclusive or 76.5 + ~8%?. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Livemore ,

76.5L + 4.5L ( Registration , agent commission (1%) etc ) so total 81L ! If I would have booked the flat in T20-T23 , it would have cost me same but would have got possession after 2-3 years , Hence I decided to go with Resale !

(BTW, if anyone is interested , earlier Owner booked the flat in prelaunch offer in 2007 , he paid around 42L in multiple installments as construction was moving along , and finally solid it to 76.5L (1L to Builder for NOC purpose ) )

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X