Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
    Putting lump sum $105K in DJIA index (mid-13K then to mid-15K now) would have netted ~2% (as per livermore's correct calculations) annualized till now.
    Exactly, no disagreements there. But the transaction cost for currency conversion is itself 2% (1% for each leg), which means that this investment had to return another at least another 1% to even be comparable.

Comment

Originally posted by amitjj View Post
      Thanks for posting the price from 2007. Helps validate that these investments don't outperform for those accounting in USD. This should help increase availability for genuine users.

42L = $105,000 (@1USD=40INR)
      76.5L = $127,500 (@1USD=60INR)

Return from 2007-2013 = ~3% per year.
      I don't think I agree with this analysis "generally". Not all the investors plan to repatriate the proceeds back to USD. Some let the proceeds remain in India forever. For such investors (and people investing in INR), the sequential increase is ~%13 per year.

The price fluctuations of two separate commodities (BR estate and INR-USD conversion rate) is baked-in in your analysis, which only applies if you complete the exchange i.e. repatriate the proceeds back to US.

Just wanted to highlight that the statement "for those accounting in USD" is very broad and open to interpretation.

Comment

guestfrom80s : I agree with you!

Comment

Hi
          This doesn't happen often.. I use different MH reg and never been stopped or my friend from Haryana who has brought his car with reg from haryana and he is never been stopped!. I would say its hard luck!!

Originally posted by realacres View Post
          The problem is if vehicle is non MH 12/14, be prepared for following :-

> Cops will halt you every now & then & demand all the papers,
          > Incase its a 2 wheeler, chances are your bike will be first to be picked up by towing van chaps ,
          > And be ready to hear musical notes or atleast stares from other drivers on street if you don't give them way fast .

My friend had his car from Mumbai, MH 02 & in 1 month, he was stopped thrice by cops at night !!

Anyways, before mods issue statement, lets get back to BR.

Comment

Originally posted by guestfrom80s View Post
            I don't think I agree with this analysis "generally". Not all the investors plan to repatriate the proceeds back to USD. Some let the proceeds remain in India forever. For such investors (and people investing in INR), the sequential increase is ~%13 per year.

The price fluctuations of two separate commodities (BR estate and INR-USD conversion rate) is baked-in in your analysis, which only applies if you complete the exchange i.e. repatriate the proceeds back to US.

Just wanted to highlight that the statement "for those accounting in USD" is very broad and open to interpretation.
            then in that case, you also need to take inflation into account...

Comment

I got a notice to activate the gas connection. Has anyone done it yet? Wondering how the experience was and was it straightforward.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
                I got a notice to activate the gas connection. Has anyone done it yet? Wondering how the experience was and was it straightforward.
                hi pnq2012,

yes, i got the gas connection activated recently. You will have to give cheque of Rs 3500 (Favouring Dolphin Gas) in the township office to Mr Ravi . I think all the connections are activated on Saturday only by Dolphin guys . So once you give the cheque, on next coming saturday it will be activated. Once activated they will give you the receipt of Rs 3500 and the customer card. Activation process is very straight forward and should not take much time . The person responsible for activation from Dolhpin is Prashant -9881196541.

Also please dont forget to collect KYC forms from township office as only once all the residents have submitted KYC forms , gas consumption unit will be chrged at residential rate . Till then it will be charged at commercial rate (which i understand is 3 times the residential rate)

Comment

Originally posted by anandji View Post
                  Hi
                  This doesn't happen often.. I use different MH reg and never been stopped or my friend from Haryana who has brought his car with reg from haryana and he is never been stopped!. I would say its hard luck!!
                  One needs to drive in center. And on traffic signals, don't be the foremost

- tapatalk free

Comment

Originally posted by solidstate View Post
                    Hi all,

I have bought resale flat in Tower 6 in last month and got possession in this month . Paid around 76.5L for 2 BHK ( 1335Sq feet ), very happy with over all though !

Tower 5 and Tower 6 are starting , I think they are over with possessions of almost 50% of flats. I think in tower 6 , around 12-15 families has started living too !

I have few questions though !

1. I have not been asked for Maintenance charges yet? I am not sure if earlier owner has paid first 6 months of maintenance or not ?
                    2. I have not been given Society membership form yet !
                    Congrats!

Is this golf facing? What are the maintenance charges?

- tapatalk free

Comment

BR RATE Hike ?

Hi Folks,

One of my friends visited BR Y'Day. New rates for Tower 20 to 23 are (Flat Rates regardless of Floor Rise):

1. River Facing = 6,000 / SqFt
                      2. Golf Facing = 6,200/ SqFt
                      3. 26th Floor & Above = 6,500 /SqFt (RF) & 6,800 /SqFt (GF) respt..

Time for festive discounts ? OR Real rate hike ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X