Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
3896 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rasrivas18
    Fully Agree with you Baruch...Let me add more... I really wonder, in case a place where 6-7 lac people work daily (with 24*7 activity) can be called as jungle by some RE bear/bull...then would any of his opinion/recommendations will even be considered worthy of being read by people...coz the guy doesn't even know what a jungle is..forget RE developments.

    Also for pigeon holes..please visit some of the much talked about RE projects in Navi Mumbai/Pune...and see 840 sqft (super built up) offered as 2 BHK's with lots of real pigeons around to give company in balconies.


    Not sure about pigeon holes. Depends on where you are coming from. Moving to a 2bhk flat from a 3bhk flat will make you think about pigeon holes, believe me.

    Regarding jungle, I work in Hinjewadi, and I think it is a jungle :P
    I would be more than happy if Hinjewadi problems are solved, whether I buy a flat in BR or not. Problems of Hinjewadi affect everyone who works in Hinjewadi, whether they live there or not. Traffic junglee hai, gaon wale tapori, scorpio chaps junglee hain, roads are like those in a jungle. What else do you want??
    The good part is , if you are in ph2/3, look out of your window and you may see green hills (brown now, after monsoon). Now that is the jungle view I like.

    robots? Well I feel like one when I reach home after spending an hour in the Hinjewadi traffic jams, with scorpio chaps spitting around, gaon taporis cutting your path and giving stares, incessant honking and diesel fumes.
    CommentQuote
  • In Mumbai the 1300 sqft flats will barely have 650-700 sqft carpet area and around 80-90 sqft flower bed type of area. I am glad realacres has not visited Mumbai lately in the last decade or so.

    Even the pigeons prefer staying outside of the flat windows, they feel suffocated if they fly inside the mumbai flats... :)
    CommentQuote
  • why compare Mumbai and Pune?? Sure Mumbai flats are smaller but the city offers much better social infra, roads, transport facilities compared to Pune... so it is not fare to compare only one aspect.

    The point here should be what you are getting when you spend 1 Cr+ amount. if that gives you a surrounding of what Sat has mentioned, it is not a very good deal...

    We are falling in builders' traps when we start this comparison between Pune and Mumbai. For long, we have heard that since Mumbai has so much of cost, Baner, PS, Hinjewadi, etc me itna to hoga hi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    Do you regret being so wrong ? ( this post is dated June 15th, 2009, 11:23 PM)

    Does this guilt drive your behaviour on this forum ?

    Stop calling people's home a piegon hole and residence a jungle...at least pretend to be decent if you cant be one

    IREF,

    I and many others would expect IREF to at least ask honraray moderator behave with some dignity


    Realacres dearly wanted to buy a property in Baner or surrounding areas in start of 2009, but he couldn't as things became sold out amazingly fast. He wasn't like this at all if you read his initial few posts. He then went into Vastu and what not, scaring people, passing judgements with less than half knowledge. Just see what he does in Vastu threads.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    Do you regret being so wrong ? ( this post is dated June 15th, 2009, 11:23 PM)

    Does this guilt drive your behaviour on this forum ?

    Stop calling people's home a piegon hole and residence a jungle...at least pretend to be decent if you cant be one

    IREF,

    I and many others would expect IREF to at least ask honraray moderator behave with some dignity

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Probably Learning the words from Mr. Ravi Karnadikar:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    Do you regret being so wrong ? ( this post is dated June 15th, 2009, 11:23 PM)

    Does this guilt drive your behaviour on this forum ?

    Stop calling people's home a piegon hole and residence a jungle...at least pretend to be decent if you cant be one

    IREF,

    I and many others would expect IREF to at least ask honraray moderator behave with some dignity

    If you see, all BR bulls here gang up together & fight & give each other likes for every comment posted again non-BR bull.

    What I have said about Hinjewadi holds true even for other projects like LR or MP, but ever seen those buyers getting upset ?

    Seems you are too obsessed with idea called BR. And note that it were BR bulls who made personal comments. I didn't even post here but again someone dragged my name inside, so I had to respond.

    If one says that BR offers better service than 5* resort (please go back few pages) its fine, if I call it pigeon hole, which I feel they indeed are, you feel bad, why ? You bought it, so be happy, don't push your decisions on others.

    As far as 2009 post is concerned, you should also see that possession date is pushed ahead to 2017+2. The layout of entire project is changed & things which were part of loading are now made payable. Why turn blind eye here ?

    Look man, I am going to write what I feel, you are free to counter it.

    Btw, why is it that in entire forum, only BR bulls are complaining ? Agree you have to vested interest in this project, but this forum is for sharing views, not advertising BR. For that, there is official website. :D

    And yes calling Hinjewadi a jungle is not personal, now if you consider Hinjewadi to be your own name, sorry about that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RP Pune
    Realacres dearly wanted to buy a property in Baner or surrounding areas in start of 2009, but he couldn't as things became sold out amazingly fast. He wasn't like this at all if you read his initial few posts.

    Sold Out amazingly fast ? :D Ok, won't comment further, readers know today's facts.

    He then went into Vastu and what not, scaring people, passing judgements with less than half knowledge. Just see what he does in Vastu threads.

    Ok, now you are taking this even to Vastu thread ? Earlier I read you post even in FD bank thread.
    And yes, please do visit Vaastu thread, I have nothing to hide & also interact with members there. It will clear all the air.

    BR, fixed deposit, Vaastu....want anything more to add, say news around Pune also ?

    BR bulls fighting collectively itself shows something is wrong with BR which they don't want to expose for their own interest. If everything is good, why bother to what I say ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    If everything is good, why bother to what I say ?



    Why bother ???

    Because you are wrong and deliberately spreading lies...misguiding unsuspecting onlookers.

    Yes you can put down what all you want here......but every lie will be countered with 4 rebuttals.
    CommentQuote
  • If one takes out somewhat exaggerated position by realacres, and focuses on the fundamentals, this is grey area. Blue Ridge has a good sales USP, the positive aspects have been discussed many times in detail by many of the members (including me), but there are some sore points as well.

    Location: The project is on the edge-of-the-edge of Pune. Neither in Pune nor in Mumbai. Significant travel involved both ways.

    Room Sizes: the flat sizes at BR are okay, but the room sizes are not that good, quite small considering the 1331 sqft 2bhk, the rooms are only 11x13 and 11x14, which is just about okay, not premium category.

    Pricing: the pricing is very ambitious considering Hinjewadi. In fact the Blue Ridge project prices from 2012 onwards are not at all middle-class range. More likely in the upper-middle class or upper-class range.

    Investment?: The issue with luxury products is that they are not good value for money, seldom they can be called an investment. Luxury products with luxury pricing are only for consumption.

    Anyways, it should not be a totally polarizing debate, both the project proponents and opponents have some truth in their statements. Lets not make personal judgements about each other. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper
    Why bother ???

    Because you are wrong and deliberately spreading lies...misguiding unsuspecting onlookers.

    Yes you can put down what all you want here......but every lie will be countered with 4 rebuttals.

    Now a BR bull in post above said that Robots means ITGs as per me.
    Now when did I say it that way ? It is only BR bulls who advocate home-office, office-home theory, & are ok with zero social infra. It is these who are called robots, not ITGs. I have good ITG friends both in & out of this forum. Please don't put words in my mouth.

    Some BR bulls say that they get stuck in traffic jam at Baner for 20 mins :D. So buy at BR.
    Man, BR costs same or even more than better areas due to which sales at BR are dud & this is what is bothering BR bulls & then they come up with fake allegations.

    Man, the way BR bulls manipulate my statements, without mentioning the context in which they were quoted itself makes clear that something is wrong with BR & investors here want to save their money by hook or crook. Seems this is due to regular interaction with sales team of BR. :D

    I had asked earlier the status of agreement, & clauses about possession date to be put here. Got no response. I asked what is the density of BR post removal of golf area from project for which money has been taken from flat buyers as loading & miscellaneous charges. No response on this either. So why hide facts which are bad to BR ?
    And yes, first do study 'Maharashtra Township Act', see the logic behind the Govt for the benefits behind this & see how builder is exploiting the clauses in it.

    To conclude, whatever negative or rather real stuff is there about any project, I will mention it, you are equally free to defend the pigeon holes in jungle. ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy
    If one takes out somewhat exaggerated position by realacres, and focuses on the fundamentals, this is grey area. Blue Ridge has a good sales USP, the positive aspects have been discussed many times in detail by many of the members (including me), but there are some sore points as well.

    Location: The project is on the edge-of-the-edge of Pune. Neither in Pune nor in Mumbai. Significant travel involved both ways.

    Room Sizes: the flat sizes at BR are okay, but the room sizes are not that good, quite small considering the 1331 sqft 2bhk, the rooms are only 11x13 and 11x14, which is just about okay, not premium category.

    Pricing: the pricing is very ambitious considering Hinjewadi. In fact the Blue Ridge project prices from 2012 onwards are not at all middle-class range. More likely in the upper-middle class or upper-class range.

    Investment?: The issue with luxury products is that they are not good value for money, seldom they can be called an investment. Luxury products with luxury pricing are only for consumption.

    Anyways, it should not be a totally polarizing debate, both the project proponents and opponents have some truth in their statements. Lets not make personal judgements about each other. :)

    Phew, finally got something good to read. Thanks humble_guy. :)

    Btw, one more thing about pricing :- BR is priced equal to some of really good areas of Pune, be it in East or West, which makes more sense buying in good areas in PMC limits with social & commercial infra rather than to buy at Hinjewadi (tribal belt).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Phew, finally got something good to read. Thanks humble_guy. :)

    Btw, one more thing about pricing :- BR is priced equal to some of really good areas of Pune, be it in East or West, which makes more sense buying in good areas in PMC limits with social & commercial infra rather than to buy at Hinjewadi (tribal belt).


    I had asked a simple question one year back and asking you again - because of your experience with Pune RE, could you please mention the projects that are comparable to BR according to your analysis? That will benefit IREF users from making a decision on whether to invest in BR or not. We can even do a good price analysis to find out what are you getting for the price in this so called good area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Sold Out amazingly fast ? :D Ok, won't comment further, readers know today's facts.


    Ok, now you are taking this even to Vastu thread ? Earlier I read you post even in FD bank thread.
    And yes, please do visit Vaastu thread, I have nothing to hide & also interact with members there. It will clear all the air.

    BR, fixed deposit, Vaastu....want anything more to add, say news around Pune also ?

    BR bulls fighting collectively itself shows something is wrong with BR which they don't want to expose for their own interest. If everything is good, why bother to what I say ?

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Agree, Something appears to be fishy otherwise why to fight hooks & crooks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    I had asked a simple question one year back and asking you again - because of your experience with Pune RE, could you please mention the projects that are comparable to BR according to your analysis? That will benefit IREF users from making a decision on whether to invest in BR or not. We can even do a good price analysis to find out what are you getting for the price in this so called good area.

    I have already mentioned them previously, but BR bulls then come with another logic :-

    There is no golf course view there. :D

    So stopped discussing this aspect further.
    And yes, members/readers very well know what you can buy in 1 Cr+ in Pune.


    Originally Posted by poddar
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Agree, Something appears to be fishy otherwise why to fight hooks & crooks.

    +1. And good part is members/readers here know how to read between the lines, just like you did. :)
    CommentQuote