Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by lazybone007 View Post
    But the rate offered to Infosys for group booking was 2900 (min 50 bookings). So where does the question of 17L arise? Your friends brother in law must have done something special to deserve this rate
    yeah...let me ask him.Will post later...

Comment

real interesting piece of news...
      because for all the 50 bookings from infosys at that rate were approx 40 lacs ...

Comment

Originally posted by harishkulks View Post
        You've just set the cat amongst the pigeons.

Comment

Originally posted by razer View Post
          You've just set the cat amongst the pigeons.
          Maybe better to state You've just set the Pigeon amongst the hungry Cats."

Comment

LATEST UPDATE: Group booking rate of 2900 was offered for "Studio Apartment" in BlueRidge for 50 people from Infosys.I am not sure what is "studio aprtment" but I think it is a compact flat with "no walls" in between.Correct me If I am wrong.
            My friend's bro-in-law bought it at 18 Lacs including maintenance charges. Possession will be 1 year from now.

Guys...whoever has booked here, please throw some light so that potential buyers can go for better group booking deals.
            Last edited by harishkulks; March 4 2010, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Studio apartment is 1 BHK. Price without group discount was coming to 28L. But BL people told me that they are taking Waitlist booking for this. They have not started any work on these buildings. So possession is not in next 1-2 years.

Group discount scheme is applicable to all types of flat. 2950 is lowest rate for 1-7 floors. After that floor rise is applicable on discounted rate also. (i.e. 2950 + 20 for 8th floor etc)

This price includes one covered parking.

Comment

LATEST UPDATE: Group booking rate of 2900 was offered for "Studio Apartment" in BlueRidge for 50 people from Infosys.I am not sure what is "studio aprtment" but I think it is a compact flat with "no walls" in between.Correct me If I am wrong.
                My friend's bro-in-law bought it at 18 Lacs including maintenance charges. Possession will be 1 year from now.

Guys...whoever has booked here, please throw some light so that potential buyers can go for better group booking deals.
                This is the Best Example of "How rumors Spread"

After reading your post 2 BHK in 17 lacs, I calculated rate/sq ft, it was coming around 1300 rs/sqft & somebody here written that this too is costly....I dont know why ppls write anything for sake of writing
                Last edited by ash7979; March 4 2010, 08:19 PM.
                Cheers,
                -Ashish

Comment

So studio apartment is 1 RK or 1 R; and 17 lac for 1 RK or 1 R (don't know what size it is) for 17 lac in Hinjwadi is good?

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
                    So studio apartment is 1 RK or 1 R; and 17 lac for 1 RK or 1 R (don't know what size it is) for 17 lac in Hinjwadi is good?
                    great price to have 2nd home in the woods

Comment

My one of the acquaintance have booked/invested in BR at 3050 in 2007.
                      Current 2950 group discount drove him crazy as in 3 years he got (-100) appreciation.

Any thoughts about RE appreciation!
                      Sorry but I don't buy the story of infy persons 17 lacs flat in BR

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X