Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3885 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by harishkulks
    theinvincible........Could you please share the details of your deal with us ? What rate/package you got ? How is your experience with the builder while dealing with him ? You working for infosys/TechM ? I hear that there is a good discount for Infy&TechM guys ? NOT FOR OTHERS.
    I am sure most of the potential buyers trying in BR would like to know more about the scheme. Thx - Harish Kulkarni.

Sure.....I work in one of the companies you mentioned above ....Infosys/Tech M/some other companies had a corporate tie up.....with BR... so if there are 50+ bookings from the organization.....each would get a base rate of 2900 + Rs 20 as a floor rise from 8th floor....This offer was only upto 28th Feb 2010 ....After that i have seen many of my colleagues go.but they were offiered base rate of 3500... so there are no discounts now...for anyone....apart from that..2L for parking 1L as Infrastructure cost ( includes electricty/water/amenities) 92k for Registration 30k for stamp duty.....

Well the whole builder community is of crooks and liars..Paranjpe..is also no saint...but BR has a very professionally managed sales staff.....which is very customer friendly... I was looking only to buy if i get possession in March 11... i got mixed responses from the sales staff....about availability... but when i got the availability i was looking for...i booked the flat.....apart from the availblity.....i have found them quite straight forward.... understandable..... and ready to adjust..... Just to qoute an example.....
    I went for full disbursement to avoid service tax......and BR had promised some additional benefits.....so when i asked for the calculation of benefits they are providing to me......i found the dates taken for calculation were favouring the builder...i objected to that.....and they easily changed the dates which were favouring me.....

In all I found them quite genuine...
    CommentQuote
  • Again, the 50+ scheme was let off in March as there were not enough bookings then, also the scheme was extended till March as few of my colleagues booked in March at 2900.

However, I am not sure the scheme is continuing today or no, but I really am not interested in the scheme....if some day I become interested, I will rent first to check whether it suits me or not.
    CommentQuote
  • Cheap and expensive is very relative…….I have seen someone buying on 23rd Floor at 4200 /- and he finds that cheap……some people in this forum say….2000 is also expensive…..and at 2900 I find it something that I can afford…..and would like to possess… If u compare above views they are pole apart……but it all depends upon how much u are willing to pay and what u are getting in return….

Theory says that first time home buyers should not look their home as an investment…… if u have bought home at rate of 2000 and currently it is being valued at 5000…it doesn’t make any difference to person who is staying in there….as it is just paper increase in the value of your home..which cannot be realized until it is sold……and we don’t buy.sell home so frequently…… but we all are mere greedy mortals….who wish that property rates should fall so that we can buy and after that rates should sky rocket….but that is just wishful thinking….

Currently the supply is more and demand is less…….if u consider anywhere in Pune…..but we will just talk abt Hinjewadi and BR…now something that I have been hearing from lot of people is that major development in Pune be it IT, Airport will happen in this side of the city..i.e. towards Bombay..so areas like from Sus Road to Express Highway will grow more than the areas in other end of the city….Let say after 5-7 years….after some growth has happened…and Hinjewadi is equipped with all the infrastructure and day to day needs that currently…PS/Wakad/Aundh is supposedly offering now….There will more section of people like me…who would like to stay near office…. As staying in Hinjewadi will offer one advantage that PS/Wakad/Aundh etc do not offer…. And out of all Housing projects in Hinjewadi…BR will stand out…due to its amenities / quality of construction/proximity to work place…..at that time….Since the whole township will be sold out…. hopefully….demand would be much more and supply would be less…..

Additionally…In the agreement provide by builder…….there is a government valuation and then there is builder valuation……let me assure u all that govt valuation of this property is quite high compared to what BR is selling….I know this can me easily manipulated….but government valuation is one of the benchmark for deciding the rates in the market…off course demand and supply rules above everything…
    CommentQuote
  • Good for U !

Airport is in Vimanagar - new one in Chakan, rail station,bus stations are about 25kms away, all social places,rest,hospitals,schools,gardens are still a dream. But, atleast I believe you have made a fair decision if you dont indulge much into the city, and live a office to home to office kind of a life.

For people like me, social networking and proximity to various places in city like laxmi road,mg road,deccan,esquare,tilak road are very important, hence LOCATION is my first priority while buying a house.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pcpune
    Again, the 50+ scheme was let off in March as there were not enough bookings then, also the scheme was extended till March as few of my colleagues booked in March at 2900.

However, I am not sure the scheme is continuing today or no, but I really am not interested in the scheme....if some day I become interested, I will rent first to check whether it suits me or not.

Previously you mentioned this scheme is still running, then you said you can't share info as its confidential :bab (59): really!!!!!!!. :D
    then you say that its for individual buyers as well which have been confirmed by other members as wrong.
    Do you know what people will call you -- yeah you got it right, your favoirite word :bab (59):.
    Please don't provide false information. There are many genuine buyers looking for useful info in this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pcpune
    Airport is in Vimanagar - new one in Chakan, rail station,bus stations are about 25kms away, all social places,rest,hospitals,schools,gardens are still a dream. But, atleast I believe you have made a fair decision if you dont indulge much into the city, and live a office to home to office kind of a life.

For people like me, social networking and proximity to various places in city like laxmi road,mg road,deccan,esquare,tilak road are very important, hence LOCATION is my first priority while buying a house.

Totally agree to what you say......but i might be using airport/train station 4 times a year.....BR already has a school which is starting from June 2010...I know my colleague has enrolled his son for the same...Instead of travelling 25 kms a day for 5 days a week.....i find it more easy to travel 25 km on a weekend when i have time to actually use those facilities...

That what i am trying to say...its individual opinion will always differ from person to person.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shirishtiwari01
    Previously you mentioned this scheme is still running, then you said you can't share info as its confidential :bab (59): really!!!!!!!. :D
    then you say that its for individual buyers as well which have been confirmed by other members as wrong.
    Do you know what people will call you -- yeah you got it right, your favoirite word :bab (59):.
    Please don't provide false information. There are many genuine buyers looking for useful info in this forum.

Where did I mention the scheme is still on ? I said it was on in March and did not end in Feb ... so it is you who is stating the wrong facts......

Anyways, this scheme is and will run into trouble as it is not a part of PMC and PCMC, water & electricity problems will be galore.
    CommentQuote
  • We understand what you are saying is correct from your point of view.. but if you will compare BR with other scheme then BR will definitely good score..
    If BR will get completed fully with all amenities by 2014, I would say it is a good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, in 2014, after completion, buying a ready possession flat will be a good deal.
    Where is infra right now? They are lifting water directly from river. That means they will never get access to dam water. What if an industry factory 1 km upriver starts dumping chemical effluents in the river?
    The water filtration plant will not be able to deal with chemicals, and by the time you come to know it will be too late.
    This has happened with a reputed paper mill in PCMC, they dumped paper treatment water in the river for many years.

I repeat, please do not buy without drinking water supply from corporation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abeerbagul
    Yes, in 2014, after completion, buying a ready possession flat will be a good deal.
    Where is infra right now? They are lifting water directly from river. That means they will never get access to dam water. What if an industry factory 1 km upriver starts dumping chemical effluents in the river?
    The water filtration plant will not be able to deal with chemicals, and by the time you come to know it will be too late.
    This has happened with a reputed paper mill in PCMC, they dumped paper treatment water in the river for many years.

I repeat, please do not buy without drinking water supply from corporation.

Thanks for your trust in Pune Municipal Corporation!
    CommentQuote
  • Really, people who are booking under construction flats in outside PMC, PCMC areas are making a big mistake,,,,if the road,electricity,water problems are not sorted out, the value of the asset would be really low compared to what it is selling now...

Even PMC and PCMC have been defaulting on water,electricity, how can you trust the Gram Pnachaayts...

I think again the builder has false promised the purchasers that this area will be a part of PMC is near future, but believe the DP plans have no intention in long term.

INfact there is so much land to be developed inside PMC, what to you want to a Municipal boundary 50 kms from city centre....this is really absurd...
    CommentQuote
  • Nice to see some activity in my favorite project's thread.

btw - the possession for Tower 7 is Dec 2012 and not March 2012 as mentioned by invincible in his previous post. Thought I correct it.

If everything from T1 to T7 is sold out then what is remaining? Are there any 3 BHKs still left? Are there any new towers still left to be started for booking?
    CommentQuote
  • Well, enquire and they will say only 2 flats left - and that too somebody just cancelled today morning...buy if you can today...

SOOOO TRUEEEEH!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kia99
    Nice to see some activity in my favorite project's thread.

btw - the possession for Tower 7 is Dec 2012 and not March 2012 as mentioned by invincible in his previous post. Thought I correct it.

If everything from T1 to T7 is sold out then what is remaining? Are there any 3 BHKs still left? Are there any new towers still left to be started for booking?

My friend has booked in T6 and possession of that as promised by builder is March 2012. BTW have you booked a flat in BR ?

Booking for T9 to T14 is still in progress.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shirishtiwari01
    Whats the need to go to Magarpatta when u could get the job next door & this is the reason most people want to live near hinjewadi. I know there are bachelors who work in IT who work late hours, change job frequently, change cities frequently and roam around for no reason like a headless chicken(please don't take offence - this is what you do :D), spoil the IT work culture. There is absolutely no problem for them buying an appartment in manhattan for namesake.
    My phoket ki rai:D only hold true for people who want to settle down.

Peace.

kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi..i mean kabhi aap bhi to bachelor thi/tha...!! whatever....:D
    CommentQuote