Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by ashu10384 View Post
    wat the hell, prices have increased twice within a month?
    no

news of second price increase is not correct

its still avaliable at 5800

Comment

Baruch, thanks for the updates, but man, you certainly disappointed some RE bulls here.
      Btw, the pics in given link are all taken from outside. Can anyone take some pics from inside the flat ??
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I am told that T20-T23 registrations will start in Sep13.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
          Baruch, thanks for the updates, but man, you certainly disappointed some RE bulls here.
          Btw, the pics in given link are all taken from outside. Can anyone take some pics from inside the flat ??
          I have some pictures in my profile. I have tried uploading other interior pictures but the system does not like it - always asks me to crop them or reduce the size, which I haven't had a chance to do.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
            I have some pictures in my profile. I have tried uploading other interior pictures but the system does not like it - always asks me to crop them or reduce the size, which I haven't had a chance to do.
            Then please reduce the size & upload. The thread will look more lively & BR buyers based out of Pune will be able to see the things too.

Comment

Then please reduce the size & upload. The thread will look more lively & BR buyers based out of Pune will be able to see the things too.
              Done. Converted to GIF. However, I can only post 10 pictures. You can view the pictures at

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ge-photos.html

Comment

Thanks for the pics man.
                Just wanted to ask are there water meters here like Nanded City here ? And what about safety grills ? To be done at added cost or not possible at all to do so ? But it is atleast good that there is no safety grill from inside like Megapolis, it looks like jail man.

Comment

Took Possession!

I went to Pune last week and completed the formalities to take possession. Now need to get some interior work done. Unfortunately, not in Pune and has to be done remotely. I was really impressed with the flat and finishing work. Couple of minor requests were taken care of in a jiffy.

Comment

Thanks for the pics man.
                    Just wanted to ask are there water meters here like Nanded City here ? And what about safety grills ? To be done at added cost or not possible at all to do so ? But it is atleast good that there is no safety grill from inside like Megapolis, it looks like jail man.
                    no safety grills in BR, that is one major concern...one more major safety concern is that height of balcony railings are too short...so have to be very careful with kids...

regarding safety grills, they told that we have to fit on our own expense and that too from inside...that does not look or feel good...

now as new BR society is formed this issue can be raised and get permission to put from outside..

Comment

Originally posted by puneri12 View Post
                      no safety grills in BR, that is one major concern...one more major safety concern is that height of balcony railings are too short...so have to be very careful with kids...

regarding safety grills, they told that we have to fit on our own expense and that too from inside...that does not look or feel good...

now as new BR society is formed this issue can be raised and get permission to put from outside..

Our place in Mumbai has put a net (made of sturdy thread) to keep birds out of balcony.

It doesn't look or feel like jail.....it can be taken down anytime (by a handyman)...and is very tight and secure when on.
                      Just an option....

For example....
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Superduper; August 20 2013, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X