Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by puser View Post
    where is this beautiful building RA?
    It's Water's Edge by Sagar properties at Pimpale Nilakh.
    I recollected the image of the project as one having external grilles as I was there early this year. Good elevation. Even a monkey when dressed & groomed properly looks tad smart. Wonder why many builders don't focus on architectural part of the project.
    Feels good for your eyes if we see beautiful designs.

Neo007,
    You're right man. You acted like real 007 !
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

deleted

Comment

Hi
        I have recently booked 3BHK (Golf Facing) in Blue Ridge T-21. I was really fascinated after visiting the site with the view and the way it is shaping up. However, While I was reading some of the threads, I came across the concern regarding the High Tension Cables near T-20-23 block. Can someone who is staying in the Blue Ridge confirm this and how far are the towers/cables from these blocks ? Are they inside the Blue Ridge compound? I am getting worried....

Comment

Originally posted by yahumvn View Post
          Hi
          I have recently booked 3BHK (Golf Facing) in Blue Ridge T-21. I was really fascinated after visiting the site with the view and the way it is shaping up. However, While I was reading some of the threads, I came across the concern regarding the High Tension Cables near T-20-23 block. Can someone who is staying in the Blue Ridge confirm this and how far are the towers/cables from these blocks ? Are they inside the Blue Ridge compound? I am getting worried....

Congratulations on your purchase. Welcome to the group!

PS: the cables are quite far away, no need to worry. More so since you have a golf facing flat. The electric cables are beyond the river on the other side.

Comment

yahumvn: when did you book the Blueridge flat? what was the price? did they negotiate on it?

Comment

humble guy: I booked in July @5800.. No negotiation.
              Is the cable tower on the other side of the river? I was under impression that it is close to the new towers-T-20 TO T-23.. In fact I could see them in Google earth.

Comment

Originally posted by yahumvn View Post
                humble guy: I booked in July @5800.. No negotiation.
                Is the cable tower on the other side of the river? I was under impression that it is close to the new towers-T-20 TO T-23.. In fact I could see them in Google earth.
                it comes from other side of river

its not parallel to towers so in a sense it approaches close to towers and then moves back

at the closest point - there is a decent distance which obviously goggle wont be able to capture...basically the big circular road of BR seperates the tower and this nuisance

there is no scientific evidence that HVT is an issue for habitats but then perception drives phobias more than logics (like entire airlines industry forces us to close our phones before take-off and landing even when there is no scientific evidence to suggest doing same)
                Last edited by Baruch; August 27 2013, 04:46 PM.

Comment

@Baruch: Thanks for the information.. I am relieved now ! Since I am away in Dubai, difficult to check these things physically...

Comment

Has anyone purchased two parking spots at BR? If so, have they been allotted close to each other? I was also told that in cases of two parking spots, one spot is behind the other. So if you want to use car # 2, then you need to first take out car # 1. Is that always the case or do they allot spots next to each other?

Comment

not sure about BR...but I have seen these back-to-back parking in many other socities too...( in a sense it makes sense...not every car parking space can be given free entry/exit and if thats the case.....same person occupying both slots is still managable)

by the way what is the cost of additional parking ?

Also one bad news for new tower guys...aparently BR has have reduced parking space ( though Im not 100% confirmed on this) in new towers ....will have 2 level parking not 3 level...BR management is of the view that it made too many parking in phase-1

this might also mean that podium level will be lower for new towers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X