Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3896 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by punerebuyer
    Dont compare an individual's holding capacity to builder's capacity... remember that Mr. P has acquired the land long back so there are no increased land costs for him. He can keep the same prices and even be able to bear inflation losses by just reducing the margins a little bit.

And someone has rightly said, after 5 years, you would be looking for an end user who is earning at least 40-50L per year and still wants to stay in a 2 BHK apartment.

I know many people (from the companies KRPune mentioned) with 10+ years of IT experience with less than 15L CTC packages and are struggling to handle an EMI of 30-35K.

From investment point of you, i think it is not a very good idea. The rates can go this high only if currency depreciates and everyone's salaries get double or triple in terms of numbers... but in that case, the profits are only notional.

Yes sure....there is a risk.
    If one doesn't have capacity to stomach the risk and is getting better return elsewhere, its not end of the world to not invest in BR.

I have seen that most of these "investors" also have end-use in mind for themselves....either years later or on part-time weekend basis....that's when most of them are willing to take the risk of "investing" significant portion of their current and future net-worth in one place.
    The cut-off between investors and end-users is almost never the way its made out to be....in my observations.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper

Yes sure....there is a risk.
    If one doesn't have capacity to stomach the risk and is getting better return elsewhere, its not end of the world to not invest in BR.

I have seen that most of these "investors" also have end-use in mind for themselves....either years later or on part-time weekend basis....that's when most of them are willing to take the risk of "investing" significant portion of their current and future net-worth in one place.
    The cut-off between investors and end-users in almost never the way its made out to be....in my observations.

if someone has a view of becoming end user after few (or many) years, thats a different thing because there is no property sell or appreciation mind involved... it just comes down to what one can afford and likes today...

And someone using a 1 CR property for part time or weekend use (obviously it cannot even be rented easily in this case), is not an ordinary salaried person... forget ITGs working in HJW for this category!!!

You might have some examples from the past but we are looking for some people who *will* enter in the market as most of the hype right now is how the HJW (and IT) going to expand in coming years...
    CommentQuote
  • Hey, I was just wondering, has anyone come across BR customer service. What is your opinion?
    We have never had any satisfactory response, we never get any updates from them, if you have any concerns or if you send an email with queries, there is very minimal cooperation. All I see is they are very good with demanding installments, and that's pretty much they do.
    Each time, we have to complain to the supervisors to get things clear.
    Has anyone had same issues? we have bought a flat in T22, and the tower caretaker is just of no use.
    So frustrated with the service, am I asking more, if we r investing such huge amount?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vsammy
    Hey, I was just wondering, has anyone come across BR customer service. What is your opinion?
    We have never had any satisfactory response, we never get any updates from them, if you have any concerns or if you send an email with queries, there is very minimal cooperation. All I see is they are very good with demanding installments, and that's pretty much they do.
    Has anyone had same issues? we have bought a flat in T22, and the tower caretaker is just of no use.
    So frustrated with the service, am I asking more, if we r investing such huge amount?

Kahani ghar ghar ki

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
    Dont compare an individual's holding capacity to builder's capacity... remember that Mr. P has acquired the land long back so there are no increased land costs for him. He can keep the same prices and even be able to bear inflation losses by just reducing the margins a little bit.

And someone has rightly said, after 5 years, you would be looking for an end user who is earning at least 40-50L per year and still wants to stay in a 2 BHK apartment.

I know many people (from the companies KRPune mentioned) with 10+ years of IT experience with less than 15L CTC packages and are struggling to handle an EMI of 30-35K.

From investment point of you, i think it is not a very good idea. The rates can go this high only if currency depreciates and everyone's salaries get double or triple in terms of numbers... but in that case, the profits are only notional.

Punerebuyer,

I assume you are an end user.

May I ask why haven't you bought as yet even though you signed up 4 years ago? Did you also think like the other auto-converted bears on the forum that prices are too high and 'bubble will burst soon'.

Sorry I had to mix this direct question amongst all the other discussion with hypothetical scenarios.

CommentQuote
  • If not BR/Hinjewadi, then are there any good projects in Pune from pure investment viewpoint? Will prefer something around 50 lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vsammy
    Hey, I was just wondering, has anyone come across BR customer service. What is your opinion?

I have had mixed experiences. They are not good with emails but if you call them, then they do pick their phones and answer. Only once, I had to escalate things to Aditi and she sorted everything out. If you think that you are not getting your concerns addressed, you can contact her. But maybe start with making a phone call to your sales associate.

If it is a serious matter and you are in Pune, then you can even meet Mr. Paranjape. He is available on Tuesdays to meet directly with customers & address their concerns.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RP Pune
    Punerebuyer,

I assume you are an end user.

May I ask why haven't you bought as yet even though you signed up 4 years ago? Did you also think like the other auto-converted bears on the forum that prices are too high and 'bubble will burst soon'.

Sorry I had to mix this direct question amongst all the other discussion with hypothetical scenarios.

Actually this question has no relevance to the posts I made but still... here is the answer...

I was a long time reader of IREF before I joined as a member. Nearly at the same time, we (as a joint family) purchased a property in Pune.

I didnt care much on the thread titles but i used this forum mainly to search for negative news of projects, some financial tips about over leverage, ground realities etc. I used all those points to negotiate with the seller and tried to get maximum for the money we had in our budget. We successfully negotiated with the builder to bring the price down to which we budgeted for.

Since as an end user, I am not going to flip the property after few years, I dont really track the so called appreciation on it and dont care about the rents in that area since we wont be giving it on rent anyway.

My views on property are consistent that it is not good for investment... at least not for salaried individuals. Some people might have benefited but the risks are too high for me. Even here also, I have expressed the opinions from end user perspective only.

I think the negatives of projects which this forum highlights is an excellent information not available anywhere. There will always something wrong with every project and one needs to decide what one can compromise for. Someone may want a Golf Club and someone may want to climb Parvati every day. These are individual choices. Similarly some people compromise to buy in a tower or small bedrooms (not specific to BR) and some want large rooms but ready to compromise on location etc. but at least the forum tells the negatives clearly and gives you information on things you might need to compromise...

P.S. I dont want to disclose any information about our purchase rates, % increase now (i dont track that anyway), location etc.
    CommentQuote
    Actually this question has no relevance to the posts I made but still... here is the answer...

I was a long time reader of IREF before I joined as a member. Nearly at the same time, we (as a joint family) purchased a property in Pune.

I didnt care much on the thread titles but i used this forum mainly to search for negative news of projects, some financial tips about over leverage, ground realities etc. I used all those points to negotiate with the seller and tried to get maximum for the money we had in our budget. We successfully negotiated with the builder to bring the price down to which we budgeted for.

Since as an end user, I am not going to flip the property after few years, I dont really track the so called appreciation on it and dont care about the rents in that area since we wont be giving it on rent anyway.

My views on property are consistent that it is not good for investment... at least not for salaried individuals. Some people might have benefited but the risks are too high for me. Even here also, I have expressed the opinions from end user perspective only.

I think the negatives of projects which this forum highlights is an excellent information not available anywhere. There will always something wrong with every project and one needs to decide what one can compromise for. Someone may want a Golf Club and someone may want to climb Parvati every day. These are individual choices. Similarly some people compromise to buy in a tower or small bedrooms (not specific to BR) and some want large rooms but ready to compromise on location etc. but at least the forum tells the negatives clearly and gives you information on things you might need to compromise...

P.S. I dont want to disclose any information about our purchase rates, % increase now (i dont track that anyway), location etc.

To me, there is a direct relevance - to understand that seeing negativity in most of the things if not everything is a result of personal bad experience or based on just how one thinks.

I completely agree that this forum is a great source to find positives & negatives about a project.
    CommentQuote
  • ""I didnt care much on the thread titles but i used this forum mainly to search for negative news of projects""
    What you term as negative news is actually positive news.News about seepage,weak points is good info to have and check if one is going ahead with purchase.
    Even negative news helps one to take a decision.
    Unfortunately most projects have negatives but the art is knowing which negative to overlook and which cannot be overlooked.
    CommentQuote
  • BR

I am sure Mr Paranjpe would be really proud and happy to see BR becoming one of the most discussed projects here on IREF which he wont overlook:) as compared to some of the other shortcomings /member greivances which he might overlook:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • ""I am sure Mr Paranjpe would be really proud and happy to see BR becoming one of the most discussed projects here on IREF which he wont overlook:) as compared to some of the other shortcomings /member grievances which he might overlook""
    Mr P will only be happy if all his flats get sold at ever increasing rates and maximising his profits in shortest time possible..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avs189
    I am sure Mr Paranjpe would be really proud and happy to see BR becoming one of the most discussed projects here on IREF which he wont overlook:) as compared to some of the other shortcomings /member greivances which he might overlook:bab (59):

I think Mr Paranjpe would care less about the fate of Blue Ridge. I think he has sold off the stake to IDFC.

He would be off to his next project of selling inflated properties to gullible home buyers and investors in the middle of nowhere.
    CommentQuote
  • I liked Blue ridge a lot during my visit last year. but it was out of budget and I don't work in Hinjewadi so that helped me quickly decide
    CommentQuote
  • Blue Ridge Golf Club architecture design video by it's Spanish architect - E.Javier Gómez Pioz

Blue Ridge Golf Club House Project launching video - YouTube
    CommentQuote