Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

PNQ and Baruch.

We have bought additional spot in tower 10...for 2 lakhs ( i think ).....but yet do not know how spots will be allotted.

Thanks
    Last edited by Superduper; August 28 2013, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Has anyone bought a flat in a tower 21/22/23? We booked a 3bhk flat in June 2012 and paid 10,00000 since then no word from them and no updates on registration either. We are very confused with our decision and not knowing the reality, each time when we ask them, they are coming up with new delay reasons..
      Can anyone put some light towards this please?

Comment

Originally posted by Vsammy View Post
        Has anyone bought a flat in a tower 21/22/23? We booked a 3bhk flat in June 2012 and paid 10,00000 since then no word from them and no updates on registration either. We are very confused with our decision and not knowing the reality, each time when we ask them, they are coming up with new delay reasons..
        Can anyone put some light towards this please?
        Same here. The simple fact is that they didn't have approval for the additional 5 floors and were delaying registration till that came through. I spoke to their office last week and was told that the approval has come through and agreement registration would start in a couple of weeks. They haven't delayed the construction of towers 20-23 and you can see the site progress in their Google+ profile photos. They even asked me to come over on the weekend to collect a copy of the agreement so that I could go through it before the registration; unfortunately I was stuck in office and wasn't able to go and collect the same.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Thanks for the response, now the reason you are saying is totally new for me..since we have heard 3 different reasons on why it is delayed..and each time they say that the registration is gonna start in next month..just a week ago, they said government has asked them to widen the road, where as they didn't meet the requirements, and that's how it was delayed this long.
          I hope this time, they are gonna start the process soon. Please let me know, if you pass the process, Thanks.

Comment

Yes recently when I booked the flat in T-21, I was told that most of the formalities for increase in the floors are over and registration process will begin within a month.

Comment

That's what they are saying more than year now:-(

Comment

I have purchased two parking for my flat in T9 and I have been assured for both the parkings together by the builder

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
                  Has anyone purchased two parking spots at BR? If so, have they been allotted close to each other? I was also told that in cases of two parking spots, one spot is behind the other. So if you want to use car # 2, then you need to first take out car # 1. Is that always the case or do they allot spots next to each other?
                  Hi pnq2012,

I am not sure of the current parking allottment process but initially (4-5 years back) when the additional parking was purchased both the parkings were allotted together. My flat in tower 2 has two parkings and both of them are together

Comment

Originally posted by Propleo View Post
                    Hi pnq2012,

I am not sure of the current parking allottment process but initially (4-5 years back) when the additional parking was purchased both the parkings were allotted together. My flat in tower 2 has two parkings and both of them are together
                    what do you mean together? are they parallel to each other or behind each other..?
                    I have booked 2 spaces as well...need to get it clarified by BR mangement---its better if they are parallel to each other

Comment

Originally posted by suamuni View Post
                      what do you mean together? are they parallel to each other or behind each other..?
                      I have booked 2 spaces as well...need to get it clarified by BR mangement---its better if they are parallel to each other
                      Hi Suamuni,
                      BR told me that.....in our building 10.... spots are likely to be parallel...as there are less units in the building (4/floor)....for allotted parking spaces.

But they will not give you any guarantee.....!!
                      Last edited by Superduper; August 28 2013, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X