Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by suamuni View Post
    what do you mean together? are they parallel to each other or behind each other..?
    I have booked 2 spaces as well...need to get it clarified by BR mangement---its better if they are parallel to each other
    I meant parallel to each other

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
      Also one bad news for new tower guys...aparently BR has have reduced parking space ( though Im not 100% confirmed on this) in new towers ....will have 2 level parking not 3 level...BR management is of the view that it made too many parking in phase-1

this might also mean that podium level will be lower for new towers
      Podium level be lower for newer towers, but issue of parking is more important.
      There is no issue if BR has reduced parking if many slots in older towers are vacant, but if they are reducing parking area despite the need of the buyers, then it's serious issue.
      2 level, 3 level or 10 level is not the case, all the cars of all the residents should have allocated car park, that's all. If parking is lesser than flats, then that's definitely not acceptable. Hope BR is seriously not thinking that buyers will always walk to work .

All BR buyers,
      Point raised by Baruch is important. You should seek clarification on parking issue, especially when floors too have been increased. Hope it doesn't happen that you pay hefty amount for parking & end up parking on internal road.

Btw, 4-5 yrs back, parking was shown in the agreement. Wonder how BR buyers who have done registrations earlier still not got it mentioned in agreement itself ?
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Vsammy View Post
        Thanks for the response, now the reason you are saying is totally new for me..since we have heard 3 different reasons on why it is delayed..and each time they say that the registration is gonna start in next month..just a week ago, they said government has asked them to widen the road, where as they didn't meet the requirements, and that's how it was delayed this long.
        I hope this time, they are gonna start the process soon. Please let me know, if you pass the process, Thanks.
        You mean the approach road to BR ? If that needs to be widened, how can BR do that ? Do they own land adjoining the current approach road ? I can understand if agreements were halted due to non-sanctions of higher floors, but if it is due to road, then you should seek clarity on this issue from the builder.

And vsammy, are all agreements in your towers pending ? Check this aspect too. If all are pending, road may be serious issue here, if it relates only to your floor (which I consider is higher one), then it will be floor related sanction issue.

Baruch, pnq, propleo etc. any updates you have on points mentioned above ? Please share.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
          Baruch, pnq, propleo etc. any updates you have on points mentioned above ? Please share.
          It will help me answer better if I can know why are you enqurining ( answers in colors)

because

1. General concerns like Mahatma Gandhi had for everyone - I dont know
          2. You are planning to buy in BR and hence want to know - please check with BR guys and see all documents they are ready to show...as an investor/end user...Im happy for delay ( as it adds to ROI in UC plan) as long as they deliver 95% of what they promised and delay doesnt go beyond 2-3 years...Im also mature enough to have low expectaion from builder class...as of now Im not at all concerned with BR on execution risk...
          3. It gives you pleasure if you realize others are in trouble - yes...project is doomed...investors are trapped...end user is cheated....congrats you are proved correct

Comment

You mean the approach road to BR ? If that needs to be widened, how can BR do that ? Do they own land adjoining the current approach road ? I can understand if agreements were halted due to non-sanctions of higher floors, but if it is due to road, then you should seek clarity on this issue from the builder.

And vsammy, are all agreements in your towers pending ? Check this aspect too. If all are pending, road may be serious issue here, if it relates only to your floor (which I consider is higher one), then it will be floor related sanction issue.

Yes I believe all the agreements are pending due to there was a change in regulation that necessitated a wider road than sanctioned earlier for the height they were proposing for these buildings..this is their new reason now..
            They are still waiting for the government authorities.. I would like to hear if anyone is in same situation from tower 20/21/22/23..

Comment

I wan enquiring about the registration and it is planned for 19-Sep for me. They are asking for all the service tax to be paid upfront? Is it the normal practice? I thought it was to be paid along with each installment? Can anybody who have done the registration comment on this?

Comment

I'm not aware of any approach road widening or such a Government's requirement. Don't know what the fuss is about because BR has 4 lane internal roads and possibly 6 lane external roads. Personally, I think that the BR roads are much better and wider than many of the city roads that handles 10 times more traffic than BR. E.g. the internal access roads are wider than the Balewadi road. There is no official statistics but there are close to 7,500 apts in Balewadi. BR has around 3,750 flats & the road is wider than Balewadi's.

If this is an issue, then Govt. is simply trying to extort some money out of Paranjape because it does not fall under their jurisdiction.

Comment

Originally posted by brshanghai View Post
                  I wan enquiring about the registration and it is planned for 19-Sep for me. They are asking for all the service tax to be paid upfront? Is it the normal practice? I thought it was to be paid along with each installment? Can anybody who have done the registration comment on this?
                  Registration on 19th sep ?

which tower... I dint hear anything for my unit

Taking service tax in advance is illogical and possibly illegal too

Needs to hear their point of view before commenting further

If this wider road story is true ...it's good for us :-)

Comment

I am not aware of delay in registration due to road widening . What I heard is that it is due to pending approval for higher floors . One need to realise that extra floors impacts the weight on foundation (more so when the entire structire is of RCC) and the parking space. Hence structure layout etc. will have to be altered and get approved from relevant authority. To my knowledge delay in approval from relevant authorities of these updated layouts is reason for the delay in registration of the flats in new towers. However, this is based on what i heard & what I think and don't know it for a fact.

Comment

You are right!!. However, I believe this has nothing to do with Population density or Traffic Volume of the area. As I understand, the new rules tie up building height with width of access roads. So although the population density is lower, if they are constructing even 1 tower which is of 30 floors and then the approach road up to the tower should be of the width required by the law.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X