Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
    thats their new office location...they have to dismantle the existing one
    That is what I was told but looking at the size of the pit, it looks like there is more to it. Someone told me that the spot is for multilevel parking.

Originally posted by yahumvn View Post
    When I visited 15 days back, I was told by the sales person that the huge pit at the entrance is where Multiplex cum mall is coming up.
    I don't think the multiplex mall can fit in that pit. I mean, you will need a larger area for a mall.

Anyways, not that if matters much, I was just curious.

Comment

I don't know whether it is latest or old news.
      Paranjape has purchased another 200 acre of land adjacent to blue ridge township which is 150 acre currently.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
        That is what I was told but looking at the size of the pit, it looks like there is more to it. Someone told me that the spot is for multilevel parking.

I don't think the multiplex mall can fit in that pit. I mean, you will need a larger area for a mall.

Anyways, not that if matters much, I was just curious.
        If you look at the site map, there is a multiplex/mall at the entrance of the BR which also shown having restaurents/food court and gaming zone . Any current residents can confirm ??

Comment

Originally posted by yahumvn View Post
          If you look at the site map, there is a multiplex/mall at the entrance of the BR which also shown having restaurents/food court and gaming zone . Any current residents can confirm ??
          Yes. But according to the layout, there is just a green zone/garden area where the current pit is. The multiplex/mall is to the right of the entrance (when entering BR complex) whereas the current pit is to the left.

Comment

Yes. But according to the layout, there is just a green zone/garden area where the current pit is. The multiplex/mall is to the right of the entrance (when entering BR complex) whereas the current pit is to the left.
            there are shops coming up at BR entrance opposite to SEZ..may they are digging for that...

you can get the details here
            Blue Ridge - Flat Details

each shop starts above 1 cr

Comment

Originally posted by puneri12 View Post
              there are shops coming up at BR entrance opposite to SEZ..may they are digging for that...

you can get the details here
              Blue Ridge - Flat Details

each shop starts above 1 cr
              That's new. I wasn't aware of these shops. The only shops I thought were the ones next to the current office, on the ground floor of the buildings B2, B3 & B4.

Comment

Originally posted by AaplaAbhari79 View Post
                I don't know whether it is latest or old news.
                Paranjape has purchased another 200 acre of land adjacent to blue ridge township which is 150 acre currently.
                Any Idea what they plan to do on this 200 acre land?

Comment

That's new. I wasn't aware of these shops. The only shops I thought were the ones next to the current office, on the ground floor of the buildings B2, B3 & B4.
                  Shops are also under bldg 7-8 in Golf cercle.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
                    Shops are also under bldg 7-8 in Golf cercle.
                    shops inside residential zone? How will security of the complex be maintained as it may be open for all. I foresee nuisance due to commercial activities under the buildings.

Comment

Originally posted by lazybone007 View Post
                      shops inside residential zone? How will security of the complex be maintained as it may be open for all. I foresee nuisance due to commercial activities under the buildings.
                      Agreed....

I don't think shops are going to be under all towers in golf-cercle.

But I sure know somebody who booked a shop under towers 7-8 !

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X