Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
3896 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi! Good afternoon to all. I have joined this forum today with the sole aim of moving into Blue Ridge. I want to know that if I have to move into a ready possession 3BHk flat how much should I be willing to shell out at today's going rates. This is because there are owners/agents asking anywhere from 1.2 to 1.4 Cr. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Capt Sparrow
    Hi! Good afternoon to all. I have joined this forum today with the sole aim of moving into Blue Ridge. I want to know that if I have to move into a ready possession 3BHk flat how much should I be willing to shell out at today's going rates. This is because there are owners/agents asking anywhere from 1.2 to 1.4 Cr. Thanks.


    Impossible...:bab (59):

    anyone who has joined this forum before a property could never buy one...given so much of negativity
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please elaborate. I'm on the verge of fixing a deal for Rs 1.2Cr. But I find this to be on the higher side.
    Your inputs will surely be taken in cognisance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    Impossible...:bab (59):

    anyone who has joined this forum before a property could never buy one...given so much of negativity


    :D well said! It's up to the intended receipients how to take those comments. Good to take informed decision with worst case scenrio in consideration (offered free) rather than living in a rosy world..
    CommentQuote
  • One should take a negative post as an input for cross check.No point bashing up posts by people who have negative views and points.
    I find very little to be flowery about many projects.
    CommentQuote
  • This thread has become facebook page.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    Impossible...:bab (59):

    anyone who has joined this forum before a property could never buy one...given so much of negativity


    For taking good decision both positive & negative comments & arguments are equaly important. If there is only positive comments it may in most probability be promotional. In parliament there are two group, one in favor & other opposing. In courts there are two advocates opposing each other. These arrangements have been made after great thought & deliberations, so that a proper and informed decision can be taken. Criticisms should be taken in good sprite :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Capt Sparrow
    Can you please elaborate. I'm on the verge of fixing a deal for Rs 1.2Cr. But I find this to be on the higher side.
    Your inputs will surely be taken in cognisance.


    It is too much. Still visit the place and negotiate for 1 to 1.1 all incl. If you like it. There was a deal for 17th floor 3bhk for 1 cr plus extras. See if it is still available from the broker. I dont recall exact details.

    At this price baner is a better deal. Unless you want hinjewadi only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sat234
    It is too much. Still visit the place and negotiate for 1 to 1.1 all incl. If you like it. There was a deal for 17th floor 3bhk for 1 cr plus extras. See if it is still available from the broker. I dont recall exact details.

    At this price baner is a better deal. Unless you want hinjewadi only.


    Good advice
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Capt Sparrow
    Can you please elaborate. I'm on the verge of fixing a deal for Rs 1.2Cr. But I find this to be on the higher side.
    Your inputs will surely be taken in cognisance.


    Are you talking about all inclusive (registration, stamp duty etc)?

    I believe the current rate at BR is 6000/6300 (Golf facing) & I'm guessing that the 3 BHK flat has an area of around 1800 sq. feet. If you go by that, then the price comes to 1.08 cr/1.13 cr. I'm not sure what floor you are looking at but higher floors have higher rates. Like Sat234 said, you may be able to negotiate it between 1 cr and 1.1 cr. And I'm guessing that it includes parking too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    Are you talking about all inclusive (registration, stamp duty etc)?

    I believe the current rate at BR is 6000/6300 (Golf facing) & I'm guessing that the 3 BHK flat has an area of around 1800 sq. feet. If you go by that, then the price comes to 1.08 cr/1.13 cr. I'm not sure what floor you are looking at but higher floors have higher rates. Like Sat234 said, you may be able to negotiate it between 1 cr and 1.1 cr. And I'm guessing that it includes parking too.


    Hello pnq2012, Capt Sparrow (why is the rum gone :-) )

    Negotiate to below 1.1 Cr all incl deal. Otherwise you will find good options in Baner/Balewadi at this price of 1.2 all incl. It guess agreement cost includes parking etc etc.
    The resale option at 1 Cr (base price) might be seen on the property portals, just check it out. BTW, is your deal a resale one or directly from BR?

    Below in blue is the mail I had received within last 3 months time from BR marketing. I "guess" floor rise is included since he said its the last 3bhk unit in that tower. I asked them to negotiate on price, but they said they cannot. So I did not proceed further. I was sitting on the fence with BR anyway.

    I must say it is better to deal with BR guys compared to those kolte patil jack***es. BR guys seem well spoken and minus the attitude compared to LR. LR is a pathetic project at a hopeless location, and with generally stupid floor plans and poor construction quality.

    attached cost details for 3 BHK Flat at Blue Ridge in tower 12.
    Agreement Cost - 1,21,09,600/-
    Stamp Duty –Rs. 3,02,800/-
    Registration Fee – Rs. 35000/-
    Service Tax –Rs. 4,49,024/-
    VAT –Rs. 1,21,100/-
    Total – Rs. 1,30,17,524/-
    Maitenance – At actual (Extra)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Capt Sparrow
    Hi! Good afternoon to all. I have joined this forum today with the sole aim of moving into Blue Ridge. I want to know that if I have to move into a ready possession 3BHk flat how much should I be willing to shell out at today's going rates. This is because there are owners/agents asking anywhere from 1.2 to 1.4 Cr. Thanks.


    Well, it depends on 2 factors.

    Long term end use: If you are considering to stay forever along with family in this house, or at least the next 10-15 years at Hinjewadi, then go for it. Price should not be a concern, if you can afford it. Ideally the price should not be more than 1.02 to 1.06 All Inclusive, depending on the floor and the view. Many sellers are in the market for over 12-18 months now, barely any transaction. Find a different broker if you have to.

    Pure Investment: If you are seeing this as an investment, then please do not even think of buying at such rates. There is ZERO upside, just negative returns compared to even 6% bank FD or even compared to 3% savings account interest.

    Investment plus End-Use: Better to get a 3bhk on rent at 17k/18k at BR and book in the last set of BR towers to be released or better wait for the bigger, more upmarket township to be launched nearby by the same builder, with 18 hole golf course (2.5 times of BR golf course) and many other never-before-in-pune features. Patience is the key. The existing investors in BR are already stocking up on reserves and selling their existing BR investments to have the money ready for this launch.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Sat234, pnq2012, & humble_guy,

    Thank you all for your precious inputs. The property in question was 3BHK, 1750 sq ft flat on 24th floor, golf course facing- with parking...and the cost was inclusive of stamp duty, registration and any other misc. charges. I thought that the asking price was a bit too much and therefore wanted to have a sound advice to enable me to take proper and informed decision.
    Well I've cancelled the deal and as has been recommended by humble_guy will wait for the new launch. Else as Sat234 says, will look for something in Baner/Balewadi.

    Thanks once again for all your posts and if anybody has any property in mind in the above budget, I'll surely take cognisance of the same. But something on the lines of BR.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello, Need advise on purchasing an additional second parking in BR, pros and cons. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • I believe the new launch is still a long way to go and location is way too interior
    CommentQuote