Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by lazybone007 View Post
    shops inside residential zone? How will security of the complex be maintained as it may be open for all. I foresee nuisance due to commercial activities under the buildings.
    on the contrary ...most of these shops very convenient to residents

secuirty can always be take care by tighter arrangements

now-a-days....all big projects have some basic shops ( veg, mill, grocery, medicine etc) within compounds and that helps

true...it shoudnt be like 50 shops or a market as then it takes away the feeling of a residential compound

Comment

Guys, what is this ?? All are putting different answers....foundation, road, higher floor permission....then agreements for investors but not for those who are taking loans.....then a pit is office, mall, shops, multi-level car park !! Now what is remaining ? 'Sampark Karyalaya' of sarpanch ? Hope BR has not hired Dogvijay Singh .

Anyways, hope agreements start soon. Sitting without agreement for 15 months is pathetic.
      Btw, this Paranjape guy was talking in some discussions few days back where he said buyers shouldn't buy where sanctions are not in place, avoid pre-launch, blah..blah & he himself is selling without sanctions. Hypocrites.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by puneri12 View Post
        each shop starts above 1 cr
        That's news to me man. Shop for 1Cr ? Is it a shop or showroom ??
        If a guy puts 1 Cr for small shop & puts say grocery shop, what will be the prices at which he will sell ? I don't think selling goods only to BR will make him earn profit in real terms. And if the shops are accessible to outsiders, like golf course, then there has to be some mechanism where security of residents is not compromised. Remember, there will be kids, senior citizens who maybe downstairs in evening. Add to it guests/visitors to BR residents, monitoring mechanism has to be strong. Security in Magarpatta is pathetic.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
          That's news to me man. Shop for 1Cr ? Is it a shop or showroom ??
          If a guy puts 1 Cr for small shop & puts say grocery shop, what will be the prices at which he will sell ? I don't think selling goods only to BR will make him earn profit in real terms. And if the shops are accessible to outsiders, like golf course, then there has to be some mechanism where security of residents is not compromised. Remember, there will be kids, senior citizens who maybe downstairs in evening. Add to it guests/visitors to BR residents, monitoring mechanism has to be strong. Security in Magarpatta is pathetic.
          As a BR resident, I can only say that it is too early to conclude anything on things that are not ready. I also think that all the changes to current project plans are for good. They benefit the community as well as the residents. Commercial spots are always expensive. The rates at BR are 20,000/sq ft compared to 50,000/sq. ft in the city. BTW, BR cannot sell any goods above MRP.

I do agree that security is an important aspect when it comes to living anywhere. BR has multi-tier security which I think is good to have. Having said that I won't say that it is not penetrable. BR will have to work harder to ensure security as it is already in the outskirts and has a larger area. And everyone, including residents, will have to work hard to ensure that security is maintained.

BR has gone through lot of changes & may change as it develops but all I can say is that now it is in a state where "WYSIWYG". If you like it, you go for it, if not then forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
            Guys, what is this ?? All are putting different answers....foundation, road, higher floor permission....then agreements for investors but not for those who are taking loans.....then a pit is office, mall, shops, multi-level car park !! Now what is remaining ? 'Sampark Karyalaya' of sarpanch ? Hope BR has not hired Dogvijay Singh .

Anyways, hope agreements start soon. Sitting without agreement for 15 months is pathetic.
            Btw, this Paranjape guy was talking in some discussions few days back where he said buyers shouldn't buy where sanctions are not in place, avoid pre-launch, blah..blah & he himself is selling without sanctions. Hypocrites.
            Oaky.. now that you've shared your opinion, how about some useful information? I'm sorry to say that your post just seems to show that you have some sort of bone to pick with BR and Paranjape.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Bigbloodyt

Probably you never heard "begani shaadi me Abdulla diwana"....please avoid wasting your time with Abdullas
              Last edited by Baruch; September 3 2013, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Paraphrasing some1 :-)

"A hill facing house isn't just real estate. It's a state of mind."

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                  Bigbloodyt

Probably you never heard "begani shaadi me Abdulla diwana"....please avoid wasting your time with Abdullas
                  Noted

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

September 2013 photos have been uploaded on the BR website.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                      on the contrary ...most of these shops very convenient to residents

secuirty can always be take care by tighter arrangements

now-a-days....all big projects have some basic shops ( veg, mill, grocery, medicine etc) within compounds and that helps

true...it shoudnt be like 50 shops or a market as then it takes away the feeling of a residential compound
                      You are weighing your convenience against security of the society. While it may be convenient to get bread and milk from under the building itself, remember that such shops will also be accessible to people around blue ridge unless it is specifically mentioned that only people staying in blue ridge can buy from these shops. Which is unlikely. So, it will be a security challenge to monitor people moving in and our, many of them non-residents.

Take the example of Kunal Icon in pimple saudagar. It has commercial shops inside the society with free access to all. Though security is there, you can still enter the society by telling them you are going to the shops. now if someone enters the society and instead goes and loots a house, how can it be tracked? At least in gated societies, the security calls up from the gate asking the flat owner if he is expecting a visitor. In such cases, that kind of security does not make sense. So I don't know what multiple levels of security is there in blue ridge.

Anyway, it was just an observation, lets hope the blue ridge management has a good plan in place.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X