Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3909 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • two speculations (being presented as fact) doing round on this thread

1. New towers will be launched at lower rates - impossible

2. new project by Paranjapae with 18 hole course is going to be launched in near future - not targeted for next 24 months...some of you might be privy to plans...but official version by builder is that even complete land acquisition is not in place...not sure about golf course etc

personally...I will prefer new towers in BR being launched quickly so that BR finishes entire project quickly...but probably builder has different thoughts....he is first focusing on finishing club, river side work and SEZ phase-2 so that he can charge exorbitant rates for remaining towers

also new township by Paranjape (whenever launched) will be a great booster to Hinjewadi...it will put some structure to development and bring better crowds than kind of comes when tier-3 builder sell floors...

Cat Act

I get that new towers will be at least 200-300 meters from SEZ gate...though its very personal thing but I find it as positive....that will give it residential feel compared to the towers which are right at the start of township as you will always see hush-push of SEZ goers

few of my friends are waiting for new towers to be launched (they don't want to put money in RTM but will rather buy a UC property to increase ROI) but builder is delaying the launch for sometime...and if like before builder launches the new towers with a very high gap up ...say 7k plus...I wonder that it will derail few plans...

at the same time...good thing in new towers is that it will give early pickers a choice on flat floor and location...sth which is not available in existing twoers
    CommentQuote
  • thanks Baruch. I meant the new township not the new towers. Even I heard that the new township is at least 5-7 years to be habitable and location is very interior.

I've been following this thread for some time ... have now decided to buy ... but waiting for some time to make more money so that I can afford it! There is hardly any difference between RTM and UC prices - in fact RTM makes more sense - no UC risk, you get what you see and you save on the service tax and VAT especially if it is second sale. For 3BHK, Sat234 mentioned 1.3 cr all inclusive for builder price. In resale 3BHK on lower floors is available for 1.2 cr. all inclusive. Upto 10% - 15% more for higher floors and additional parking.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Capt Sparrow
    Hello Sat234, pnq2012, & humble_guy,

Thank you all for your precious inputs. The property in question was 3BHK, 1750 sq ft flat on 24th floor, golf course facing- with parking...and the cost was inclusive of stamp duty, registration and any other misc. charges. I thought that the asking price was a bit too much and therefore wanted to have a sound advice to enable me to take proper and informed decision.
    Well I've cancelled the deal and as has been recommended by humble_guy will wait for the new launch. Else as Sat234 says, will look for something in Baner/Balewadi.

Thanks once again for all your posts and if anybody has any property in mind in the above budget, I'll surely take cognisance of the same. But something on the lines of BR.

Capt. Sparrow
    Do check out other resales in br. I am sure u ll find something for abt 1.1 .wish you all the best in your search.
    CommentQuote
  • [QUOTE=Baruch;

few of my friends are waiting for new towers to be launched (they don't want to put money in RTM but will rather buy a UC property to increase ROI) but builder is delaying the launch for sometime...and if like before builder launches the new towers with a very high gap up ...say 7k plus...I wonder that it will derail few plan
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think rate may go to 7k in near future. The builder is not immature . May be that builder will not lunch new tower for some time because sales has decreased.
    CommentQuote
  • got this from BR on club membership...surprised to get two positives in bold (these were not there when I paid for club)...slowly Im becoming fan of BR management
    =======================

The Golf Course is now operational. There is no green fee for the course. Coaching and driving range are available. Moreover, we have upgraded your membership to Lifetime .

A few points of the club are as under

The Blue Ridge Golf Club is a beautiful bionic structure designed by Internationally acclaimed Architectural firm Cervera & Pioz , based in Madrid, Spain with a built up facility on 1 lakh sq ft.. The e- brochure detailing all the activities of the club is attached herewith.

The club would have a fully equipped State of the art Gym Facility, Table Tennis, Billiards, Steam & Sauna, Squash Courts, Caddie lounge, Golf Lounge with sitting and changing room, Pro shop for Golfers, Lawn tennis Courts, Swimming, Card room, Library, covered Banquet facility for 1000 persons, a multi cuisine restaurant with 300 seating , Guest rooms and a 22 acres 9 Hole at par 3 Golf Course.

Membership would include spouse and children till 21 yrs. of age. In case, your child later on wishes to take the membership of the club after the club is functional, he would be entitled to 25% discount on the ongoing rates.

Membership would be transferrable for the first 10 yrs. The 10 yrs would be effective from the commencement of the club. Transfer fees of 50% of the profit made by you on your investment would be applicable in such cases.

There would be a nominal annual maintenance charge p.a. approx. Facilities like Swimming/ Billiards/Table tennis/ Card Room/sitting lounges etc would not be chargeable . There is no green fee for playing golf. Discount between 15% to 30 % would be given on 1 function in one financial year depending on the day of booking. Restaurant/ spa /yoga will be chargeable as per usage.

We would be glad to be of further assistance on the contact details given below.
    CommentQuote
  • Need advise on second parking, what are the pros and cons of purchasing a second parking at BR in addition to the one included with the flat?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mansa123
    Need advise on second parking, what are the pros and cons of purchasing a second parking at BR in addition to the one included with the flat?

Depends on how many cars your family would be keeping. (if you are an end-user)

If you are an investor for earning rental income or reselling the flat in medium term later, then do not buy the additional parkings or spend anything extra than the base cost of the flat.

PS: though, it is likely that you will have enough parking spaces in BR parking lot, cause 70%-80% people are just investors and wont be using their allotted slots. the parking lots seem mostly empty even in fully occupied BR towers.
    CommentQuote
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mansa123
    Need advise on second parking, what are the pros and cons of purchasing a second parking at BR in addition to the one included with the flat?

After 10 years which household in BR will get by with one car ???

If you plan to keep the apartment for a decade or more ( as end-user, as investor or as hybrid )
    buy at least one more parking spot.
    Whether you need it or not...that second spot will disproportionately improve sell-ability of your apartment.

Whoever buys and lives in that apartment of yours 10 years from now, will pay you for the additional parking and will thank you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sat234
    Capt. Sparrow

Do check out other resales in br. I am sure u ll find something for abt 1.1 .wish you all the best in your search.

To add to that, I'd check for availability in the B7 and B8 towers (both have 3BHK). Although I think all of them have been sold out long ago, there may be some attractive resell offers that may fit in the budget. These units have a tad bit smaller area (~100 sq. ft.) than the others, but have good floor plans (smarter use of space) and features (floor to ceiling windows, for example) IMHO. At the current rates, they should be priced a little below 1cr. (if one's on the market).
    CommentQuote
  • ''Wether you need it or not...that second spot will disproportionately improve sell-ability of your apartment.''
    GOOD ADVISE.
    Buy second parking now itself.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaibav123
    ''Wether you need it or not...that second spot will disproportionately improve sell-ability of your apartment.''
    GOOD ADVISE.
    Buy second parking now itself.

I agree, 2 markings are a must for peace of mind. Parking is a cause of fights in almost all societies where people have more cars than the number of vehicles they own.
    But its paradoxical. On one hand we talk that builder cannot charge for parking and on the other hand we inquire on whether to buy another parking :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy

PS: though, it is likely that you will have enough parking spaces in BR parking lot, cause 70%-80% people are just investors and wont be using their allotted slots. the parking lots seem mostly empty even in fully occupied BR towers.

I hope you are not suggesting that people park additional cars in unoccupied parking lots. That is unethical and wrong unless you have permission from the owner or society to do so. In many cases, additional parking is available for some rent. But I believe that requires society's blessing. It is good for renters who do not intend to stay for a long time & may have additional cars.
    CommentQuote
  • what are they demanding for extra parking ?
    CommentQuote
  • Be careful guys, builder can sell off your open areas as parkings. If you value your open space, prevent this from happening.
    CommentQuote