Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3936 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    I hope you are not suggesting that people park additional cars in unoccupied parking lots. That is unethical and wrong unless you have permission from the owner or society to do so. In many cases, additional parking is available for some rent. But I believe that requires society's blessing. It is good for renters who do not intend to stay for a long time & may have additional cars.

ofcourse, with permission of the investor/owner of the empty parking space. Sometimes such investors ask for a small monthly fee or may even allow it to be used for free if you have good neighborly relations.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    what are they demanding for extra parking ?

Rs. 2.5L
    CommentQuote
  • Sharing a picture of BR posted by a friend on BR's Google group mailing list. This was taken on one of the foggy mornings few weeks back.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • thanks pnq2012, it is really amazing. Thanks for sharing! (hoping it is not some photoshop joke!)

For people staying in 15+ floor in BR, it must have felt like heaven!!

please share more pictures of BR in winters/mornings.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy
    thanks pnq2012, it is really amazing. Thanks for sharing! (hoping it is not some photoshop joke!)

LOL. No photoshop. It was amazing as we could see the fog move in. It seemed to be moving in from the south west (river side). I went to drop my kid for soccer practice and the coaches were actually thinking of cancelling practice but kids wanted to play. They had a blast.

Typically, we get foggy mornings but that day it was pretty dense fog.
    CommentQuote
    thanks pnq2012, it is really amazing. Thanks for sharing! (hoping it is not some photoshop joke!)

I can vouch that there is no photoshop used in the photograph:). You can check more photographs on one of my post earlier (below is the link). Some photographs are of foggy morning

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/4291-blue-ridge-by-paranjape-schemes-in-hinjewadi-pune/page227?t=5032&page=227
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks propleo. saved them on my desktop now. Thanks for sharing.
    CommentQuote
  • Deleted
    CommentQuote
  • Heard that they have started pre-possessions for towers 9,10,11, for those who want to get started with furniture. So they are letting contractors to take measurements inside flats. Has anyone got letters for the same?

Also looks like the podiums for both clusters (tower 9-11 cluster and tower 12-14 cluster) will be connected, which is good as everything will be within a secure area. This is good especially when a new children's play area is coming up on towers 9-11 podium.
    CommentQuote
    Heard that they have started pre-possessions for towers 9,10,11, for those who want to get started with furniture. So they are letting contractors to take measurements inside flats. Has anyone got letters for the same?

Also looks like the podiums for both clusters (tower 9-11 cluster and tower 12-14 cluster) will be connected, which is good as everything will be within a secure area. This is good especially when a new children's play area is coming up on towers 9-11 podium.

Not just pre-possession now....BR also told me that my unit will be ready to be handed over (full possession) in 2 weeks.

I am in building 10.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    Parking is a cause of fights in almost all societies where people have more cars than the number of vehicles they own.

How can number of cars can be more than number of vehicles they own? Isn't car a vehicle? Did you mean number of cars > number of parking spots they own?
    CommentQuote
    Heard that they have started pre-possessions for towers 9,10,11, for those who want to get started with furniture. So they are letting contractors to take measurements inside flats. Has anyone got letters for the same?

it also means that the club house and pool will be shared with towers 12-14...no separate pool..:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • has anyone bought the Golf Club membership here?
    any regrets or happiness with the decision?
    CommentQuote
    has anyone bought the Golf Club membership here?
    any regrets or happiness with the decision?

I'm glad I did.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puneri12
    it also means that the club house and pool will be shared with towers 12-14...no separate pool..:bab (59):

Club house, maybe, though I have heard that the management is thinking of a gym for towers 9,10,11. There is going to be a swimming pool for towers 9,10,11 which will also have slides for children.

Most of the newer societies have one swimming pool for 500+ apartments. And it is hardly used. At BR, for the new towers, the ratio is 1 swimming pool for 350 apartments. So I don't really see an issue getting access. At least, not in the immediate future.

And if you are concerned about not getting a slot at the gym or the pool after the project is finished, you can always join the Golf club & enjoy the facilities there.
    CommentQuote