Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3896 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    I don't know why people pay rates of Baner for village. BR is not in PMC but in some village governed by gram-panchayat. Magarpatta was in PMC, was not dependent on single crowd (BR is totally dependent on ITGs working solely at Hinjewadi) yet MP city it is taking more than 10 years to complete. Even now MP City is cheaper than BR despite being complete in terms of infra.
    Ofcourse, Paranjape does have backing of Vilasrao, but winning elections is different than selling flats, ofcourse, if buyers don't act as voters now:p.

Brilliant observation ..I completely agree to this
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by theinvincible
    My friend has booked in T6 and possession of that as promised by builder is March 2012. BTW have you booked a flat in BR ?

Booking for T9 to T14 is still in progress.

I had enquired for T7 and that was told me to Dec 2012. So I backed off the deal since 3 years was too much of a wait. I would have booked had phase 1 been available. Do you know what are the current rates for T9 till T14 and their possession dates?
    CommentQuote
  • Oh, just wait for a couple of years, you will find many resales as most flats have been purchased by investors only...
    CommentQuote
  • Blue Ridge Township at Hinjewadi is available at INR 2800 per sqft

But you need to close deal asap and in cash if possible (NRI's preferred)! :bab (34):

Originally Posted by lazybone007
    Yeah maybe they dont negotiate, hence they are giving open discounted offers to IT companies :D The offer is as follows. 290:bab (34):0 is not a good price for this project at all. The infrastructure in Hinjewadi is pathetic right now. It will take minimum 5-6 yrs to see some real development. Rates should be around 2000 I would say, but then it doesnt matter what I say :)

Scheme Name: Blue Ridge Township at Hinjewadi (Paranjape Schemes)

Offer:

For Group Booking of 10-15 Apartments the Rate would be Rs.3300/sq.ft.
    For Group Booking of 16- 25 Apartments the Rate would be Rs.3200/sq.ft.
    For Group Booking of 26- 50 Apartments the Rate would be Rs.3000/sq.ft.
    For Group Booking of over 50 Apartments the Rate would be Rs.2900/sq.ft.

At present they have few flats available in T-1,2,3,4,12,13,14 which is phase-1 towers and will be completing in March 11. The phase -2 towers are T-5,6,7,8,9,10,11 comprising of another 700 flats will be ready for possession by March 12. Hence employees can book in any of the above mentioned towers. Besides this, they have just launched studio apts, which are now open for booking.

Following are terms & conditions for this offer :-

1. The above mentioned rate is Base price applicable for flats upto 7th floor. For flats above that will be charged a Premium of Rs.20/- per sq.ft per floor.
    2. Beside above charges toward Infrastructure - Rs.1 lacs, Parking Charges - Rs.2 lacs and stamp duty and Registration will be extra.
    3. This offer is applicable only to employees and not to there friends & relatives. Hence at the time of booking they have to provide there photo ID of the Company.
    4. This offer is valid only if there are 50 or more bookings.
    5. This offer is valid till Feb 2010.
    CommentQuote
  • Where did u get this info?

Please share details..
    Originally Posted by prash_9
    But you need to close deal asap and in cash if possible (NRI's preferred)! :bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • Browsing through the data this way is very difficult with so many new launches happenning from time to time. To save us all time and make data more informative i have compiled the information as an excel and shared it for view and edit purpose
    below is the link...happy researching

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AniayqTaeTD4dEVfLTE2OGl5SG56VGdvOFdkdmdaVlE&hl=en
    CommentQuote
  • Guys what is the latest on Blue Ridge? How much is the builder quoting now? Also what is the availability scene?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kia99
    Guys what is the latest on Blue Ridge? How much is the builder quoting now? Also what is the availability scene?

visited them today 3500...rate is one thing..the area of flat is so big that it really kills the budget..wonder who is investing in those flats 75 lacs for 3 bhk..phew
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kazihamed
    visited them today 3500...rate is one thing..the area of flat is so big that it really kills the budget..wonder who is investing in those flats 75 lacs for 3 bhk..phew

are they offering different (lesser) rates for phase 2/3?
    CommentQuote
  • nope..i was quoted base rateog 3500

Originally Posted by kia99
    are they offering different (lesser) rates for phase 2/3?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kazihamed
    nope..i was quoted base rateog 3500

now i am really interested to know about Blue Ridge!!

even if i ignore the rates, size and blah, i am wondering where exactly it is :) is it somewhere beyond CTS office? and if this is so..what is gonna be the approach road to the city..is it going to be the same cramped road passing the petrol pump and all..
    CommentQuote
  • Its close to hinjewadi phase 1 :o That can be its EXACT location
    CommentQuote
  • There will alternate approch road once the bridge on the river is built. God knows, when are they going to build it? i hear this for last 3-4 years. Hinjewadi people spend approx 30 min everyday to get out of that present road stretch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HemantDesh
    There will alternate approch road once the bridge on the river is built. God knows, when are they going to build it? i hear this for last 3-4 years. Hinjewadi people spend approx 30 min everyday to get out of that present road stretch.

30 mins?? got to be kidding boss :)

i time my in time and out time accordingly to avoid the chaos!! but still, spend atlst 20 mins...thinking of a statistical model to tell me everyday when to come and leave..and buying in Blue ridge...not for me atlst!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HemantDesh
    There will alternate approch road once the bridge on the river is built. God knows, when are they going to build it? i hear this for last 3-4 years. Hinjewadi people spend approx 30 min everyday to get out of that present road stretch.

No need for bridge man, they have started the boating club, simply put some boats here & use this route. Put your scorpio in the boat....you are inside your house...a bit of Venice here:D.
    CommentQuote