Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by harishkulks View Post
    My friend's bro-in-law bought it at 18 Lacs including maintenance charges. Possession will be 1 year from now.
    Dude I too dont buy this. I hope you will confirm 100% again and post the update here.

Comment

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
      After reading your post 2 BHK in 17 lacs, I calculated rate/sq ft, it was coming around 1300 rs/sqft & somebody here written that this too is costly....I dont know why ppls write anything for sake of writing
      w.o.w 1300 rs/sft, sounds so good to hear this. Well I must agree that its not costly for Blueridge for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by informsantosh View Post
        My one of the acquaintance have booked/invested in BR at 3050 in 2007.
        Current 2950 group discount drove him crazy as in 3 years he got (-100) appreciation.

Any thoughts about RE appreciation!
        As most of the people have stories of how they made money when they bought in 2004/5 and price is 3 times since then, Now the reverse stories like this one will start comming out mostly of people who bought in 08. Till then patience and happy renting.

Comment

Originally posted by RAJESHP View Post
          Dude I too dont buy this. I hope you will confirm 100% again and post the update here.
          Boss...if you don't buy this..I don't have any problem.I cannot help your belief. This shows that people just don't believe in the deals which happen at the backend.As said earlier, I have provided information to the best of my knowledge.I don't need to reconfirm this.

Comment

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
            This is the Best Example of "How rumors Spread"

After reading your post 2 BHK in 17 lacs, I calculated rate/sq ft, it was coming around 1300 rs/sqft & somebody here written that this too is costly....I dont know why ppls write anything for sake of writing
            This is a deal already done for a "studio apartment" & not a 2BHK.I did not know what a studio apartment is all about and I again confirmed about the same.People are smart enough not to share their deals on public forum.Can't help this mentality.Henec you have to dig deeper...

Comment

This is a deal already done for a "studio apartment" & not a 2BHK.I did not know what a studio apartment is all about and I again confirmed about the same.People are smart enough not to share their deals on public forum.Can't help this mentality.Henec you have to dig deeper...
              Studio apartment means 1Hall, kitchen space(slab + sink+ standing space) and Bathroom. Generally not more that 450 Sqft in size.

Comment

Originally posted by akssenti View Post
                Studio apartment means 1Hall, kitchen space(slab + sink+ standing space) and Bathroom. Generally not more that 450 Sqft in size.
                Thx Akshay for the clarification.That means the deal of 17Lacs may not be a good deal.

Comment

Thx Akshay for the clarification.That means the deal of 17Lacs may not be a good deal.
                  Honestly it depends. If a bachelor who has some money is looking for a bachelorpad where he can put a large size TV with home theratre on XBOX and microwave food its a good option. In time Blue Ridge may come up decently so that if he works in Hinjwadi zoom to office and come back to zero maintainance house. However if u have a family then naaa...

Comment

My friend's brother in law, who works in Infosys as executive board member , got a deal of
                    Hey, is your friends' sis relative of Paranjape?
                    Originally posted by puser View Post
                    So studio apartment is 1 RK or 1 R; and 17 lac for 1 RK or 1 R (don't know what size it is) for 17 lac in Hinjwadi is good?
                    Studio apt means Kitchen + Bed cum living. So, put a recliner & do whatever you want there:p. Btw, issue is not whether 17L is good or not, but 17L for Studio!! If 4BR is offered at 17L at Hinjewadi, I will buy out entire floor. So, focus on rate/sq ft which may then not be a good deal.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

If he gets a family - it wont be a zero maintenance house any more
                      Originally posted by akssenti View Post
                      Honestly it depends. If a bachelor who has some money is looking for a bachelorpad where he can put a large size TV with home theratre on XBOX and microwave food its a good option. In time Blue Ridge may come up decently so that if he works in Hinjwadi zoom to office and come back to zero maintainance house. However if u have a family then naaa...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X