Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3930 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Superduper
    Not just pre-possession now....BR also told me that my unit will be ready to be handed over (full possession) in 2 weeks.

I am in building 10.

That's a good news. Did they send out email communication ? I am in Tower 9.
    Last week I visited the site. Only one elevator was installed and operational. Also, the common areas within the building did not seem to be done. Debris of construction material was lying around. It looked like the possession would take a few more months.

And yes, they did allow my interior designers to take measurements.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by blueridget9
    That's a good news. Did they send out email communication ? I am in Tower 9.
    Last week I visited the site. Only one elevator was installed and operational. Also, the common areas within the building did not seem to be done. Debris of construction material was lying around. It looked like the possession would take a few more months.

And yes, they did allow my interior designers to take measurements.

No email communication....just talk over the phone.
    I will be at BR to take possession at end of March....I told him.
    CommentQuote
    I'm glad I did.

Thanks Superduper for the response.

My query was in the context that the club will take another 3 to 4 years to get built and become operational, so is there any benefit now of you having the membership? i hope it does not allow members to enter the golf course for casual evening strolls in the meanwhile! ;)

So just trying to justify myself that buying something at 3L where even my parents can not enter unless i am present along with them to get them inside as my guests each time. What if i am on a business trip/travelling outside pune for a couple of weeks, that means they cant enter, even for a dinner?

It is a very strange thing for them to restrict the club membership to a nuclear family. (husband, wife and 2 kids till they become adult). So just trying to get the feedback of the existing Blue Ridge families staying there on their thoughts over this. pros-cons etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy

My query was in the context that the club will take another 3 to 4 years to get built and become operational, so is there any benefit now of you having the membership? i hope it does not allow members to enter the golf course for casual evening strolls in the meanwhile! ;)

So just trying to justify myself that buying something at 3L where even my parents can not enter unless i am present along with them to get them inside as my guests each time. What if i am on a business trip/travelling outside pune for a couple of weeks, that means they cant enter, even for a dinner?

It is a very strange thing for them to restrict the club membership to a nuclear family. (husband, wife and 2 kids till they become adult). So just trying to get the feedback of the existing Blue Ridge families staying there on their thoughts over this. pros-cons etc.

I would not feel good if a decision I take today, will in future keep my family (nuclear or extended) from accessing the best and most prominent amenity of the township ...which also geographically happens to be the focal point of the community.

If BR is going to be my home (even just for part-time) I will still want that membership at the club.
    CommentQuote

whether to take today or after 3 years..is just a price call...if you think membership charge will not go up more than FD returns...you might be tempted to hold...

plus you can sell the membership in first 10 years....so unlikely that you will lose money in case you decide to move out of Pune

also...since this is now a life time membership...you do lose 3 years of access to golf course

they are charging minimal as of now for non-member to access the course...which is more like a marketing tactics + ensuring enough footfall to justify cost of up-keeping

I'm starting this weekend onward....will share my experience of GC

on parents...I can see your point....but most of the clubs are for nuclear family only...that's the norm whether we like it or not
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Baruch and Superduper. i see your point of view. It is indeed fairly tempting with the usual pros-and-cons with every decision in life.

Would pay up for the membership today :)
    CommentQuote
    Thank you Baruch and Superduper. i see your point of view. It is indeed fairly tempting with the usual pros-and-cons with every decision in life.

Would pay up for the membership today :)

think like this...its 150-200 rs PSF more for the flat booked...

in fact without club membership...flat loses its appeal at current rates
    CommentQuote
  • Blue Ridge Latest Feb 2014 Photos:
    https://plus.google.com/photos/116011175770631287960/albums/5977629326763737185

Blue Ridge December Newsletter (Kapil Dev Inauguration Edition):
    http://www.pscl.in/downloads/brochures/blueridge_dec2013.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    Club house, maybe, though I have heard that the management is thinking of a gym for towers 9,10,11. There is going to be a swimming pool for towers 9,10,11 which will also have slides for children.

Most of the newer societies have one swimming pool for 500+ apartments. And it is hardly used. At BR, for the new towers, the ratio is 1 swimming pool for 350 apartments. So I don't really see an issue getting access. At least, not in the immediate future.

And if you are concerned about not getting a slot at the gym or the pool after the project is finished, you can always join the Golf club & enjoy the facilities there.

unfortunately for T1-T8 there is only one pool and one gym for 800 apartments..
    :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puneri12
    unfortunately for T1-T8 there is only one pool and one gym for 800 apartments..
    :(

Don't know about their pool though I think they do have another kids pool. But I know that their gym is bigger than the ones in the cluster of towers.
    CommentQuote
  • The cluster of towers (9-14) will share pool and such between 700 homes.......not much different than 800 homes on the other side.

I hear a lot of folks (including me) in buildings 10 and 13 have no intentions of living there in near-term on a consistent basis or renting out...........so buildings with 4 and 5 BHKs are likely to be very sparsely populated for a long long time....there by reducing the load on the amenities in the cluster.
    CommentQuote
    The cluster of towers (9-14) will share pool and such between 700 homes.......not much different than 800 homes on the other side.

I hear a lot of folks (including me) in buildings 10 and 13 have no intentions of living there in near-term on a consistent basis or renting out...........so buildings with 4 and 5 BHKs are likely to be very sparsely populated for a long long time....there by reducing the load on the amenities in the cluster.

Are the facilities open to bachelors?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007

I am not sure why is that a question.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007

It seems you mean tenants (who are bachelors)?

Use the amenities responsibly and dont make the families/women/kids uncomfortable, using the facilities should not be an issue at least for some time till some incidents happen and the society has to take a stand.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    Sharing a picture of BR posted by a friend on BR's Google group mailing list. This was taken on one of the foggy mornings few weeks back.

is there a google group for the members? i would like to join the group. my e mail id is i have booked a flat in in T-21
    CommentQuote