Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

    Originally posted by realacres View Post
    Agree with yahumvn.
    You are here to protect your investment, others are for putting some facts are are bad for your investments, hence conflict of interests. Readers here are wise enough to take a call.

    Btw, your boss, Paranjape has fooled buyers at Forest Trails at Bhugaon by changing complete project altogether. Pity the buyers who put in in excess of 1.2 Cr just to get fooled. No wonder then builder is trying hard to sell this project now.
    Just because you probably might have worked for a builder doesnt mean every1 else does...what makes you say Paranjape is someone's boss ?

    I can tell u...you cant even have guts to think the kind of rough words I have used to CEO of BR when I once found sth illogical...RE buyers are no lame duck people...they have earned in life because they carry certain positive and strong traits

    All the pity in the world is stored in your mind...stop feeling pity for other's happiness

    First go back to your parents/teachers and re-learn "how to remain happy and positive in life"...stop being bothered about others prosperity or perceived misery - even if some1 else will be doomed its none of your business as long as you avoided it

    All this unasked burden of being the leader of bears has taken a mental toll on you and all you can do is to think/write/talk negativity....on days when you cant get some negativity....you become restless and start talking nonsesnse...

    in stead others should feel pity for you but others dont have free time the way you have to reamin "Begani Shaadi me Abdulla Diwana"
    Last edited by Baruch; September 12 2013, 11:24 AM.

    Comment


    • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

      Baruch,

      Seems desperation at level best. Despite putting up facts, you are cribbing around. Why ? And there are so many such things happening in Pune RE, be it this one, Kolte Patils, PRA, etc. The current RE scenario itself is such that builders are stuck with inventory, no wonder then such words from you.
      All the best with BR !!

      Btw, fortunately, I haven't stooped low to work for such crooks. I am happy where I am & if informing others about drawbacks of certain projects means being miser, then yes, I am. I am ready to face such words from builders & cronies in effort to inform buyers or rather end users.
      Last edited by realacres; September 12 2013, 09:11 PM.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

      Comment


      • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

        Paranjape Booked For Fraud

        Man, there is a website which talks about the fraud done by this builder for his another project, Yuthika, Baner. It states the following :-

        Paranjape Schemes chairman Shrikant Paranjape charged for forgery of government documents in Yuthika Project Pune

        The promoters of Yuthika project at Baner , Shrikant Paranjape of Paranjape schemes and Sudhir Sable of Sable Waghire Company / Sable Beedi have been found guilty under the Indian Penal Code - IPC sections pertaining to the forgery of land documents and tampering with government documents. This ruling was passed by the court In regards to the Criminal cases filed by Shri Shankar Gurav the landlord of the Yutika project recently launched at Baner in Pune. The court has given a ruling and issued process under section 447 , 454 , 465 , 467, 468 to be read with section 34 of the IPC and thereby finding the accused , the promoters of Yutika project at Baner , Shrikant Paranjpe of Paranjpe schemes and Sudhir Sable of Sable Waghire Company/ Sable Beedi guilty of the above mentioned very serious sections. These sections involve punishment upto 7 years imprisonment , which are pertaining to the forgery of land documents and tampering with government documents of the Yutika project launched recently at Baner in Pune.


        Yuthika project by Paranjape schemes is a proposed residential complex in pune at Baner offering 2BHK and 3 BHK flats in Pune Baner, litigation has also been filed against the people who have booked the flats at Paranjape Yuthika and many buyers have surrendered the property and given in writing to the court that they are not going to buy at Yuthika by Paranjape Schemes. This is to caution anyone who is buying a flat in this scheme , that they would be subject to court cases and would be a party for persecution by court and police under criminal offense.


        The court ruling has been passed under criminal case and the police have been asked to process under sections of IPC for arrest or necessary actions against the promoters of Yuthika project at Baner by Paranjape schemes.

        Paranjape Schemes Yuthika Fraud Pune

        And despite all this, I still know investors here will keep praising the builder & bash those who are bringing facts to light for the benefit of end users.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

        Comment


        • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

          Didnt expect this from you Baruch!!

          Originally posted by Baruch View Post
          RE buyers are no lame duck people...they have earned in life because they carry certain positive and strong traits
          Why classify people on RE buyers and others? Why do you think someone's earnings or 'lame duck' attribute has anything to do with the ownership of land/apt? In financial sense, anyone having liquidity of money is rich .. on that scale, most of the RE owners dont qualify to be rich anyway.

          Positive and negative traits are irrespective of the money you have...

          in stead others should feel pity for you but others dont have free time the way you have to reamin "Begani Shaadi me Abdulla Diwana"
          dont understand why you are getting very personal with realacres? i have been reading his posts for many years now and i havent seen him going after anyone (at least not without specific comment, links, photos .. i.e. proof).

          This is a forum to discuss real estate in India... so by definition people have a right to discuss and post their views. Which also means people are going to discuss views about projects they are not buying in... i think you should respect that!!

          I think most of the people in the forum will agree that the information realacres has provided on this forum wouldnt be available in public domain at all.. this must have helped a lot of people and many of them have admitted it already...

          Comment


          • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

            Punerebuyer/ Realacres

            Im not interested to give it below the belt but not countering a blow is also not my style (Realacres - you have mentioned my name in many posts on different threads in IREF...without quoting my posts and thats not correct as then I wont know you are calling my name...as such this is my virtual identity and I do not care for everything written...but I still have a right to know what is being written...so pelase quote people if you are mentioning them)

            Why would anyone call Mr. Paranjapae my or any flat owner's boss ? Just because I booked a flat there doesnt mean Im responsible to explain every deed of him...he might be a criminal or crook or what not...none of my business

            Also...Im tired by realacres's repeated insistence on lay-out change....he has been explained by almost many buyers ( including myself) that they didnt buy BR with initial lay-out ( which was odd in my personal opinion) but only bought it after changes ( namely open area in middle or some might like to call it GC)

            even the ones who bought with earlier lay-out are rewarded by this change by quick increase in prices ( even otherwise...I know at least 4 of my friends who booked in initial towers....and they seemed to be much happier with new lay-out)

            Have you seen a single incident on this forum itself where some1 who did intial booking ...is complaining about lay-out change

            Only who missed the bus when it was affordable and dont have money to buy at current rates...keep on harping of this change

            Point is....BR can still defraud many of us....it can go down the drain...prices might crash in future....but we will see when that happens

            At least dont distort the past as thats a fact...


            Writing on this forum is no decision...you made a decision by not buying it...I made a decision by buying it after change in lay-out...even though price rise in otherwise gloomy atmosphere is suggesting that my decision is getting endorsed by market as a whole, its for my personal living so prices is notional value for me...

            When I go there...I simply like the place, ambience & serenity..and thats all matters to me...if tomorrow I wont like the place for some change...I will sell and move...period

            Comment


            • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

              Originally posted by realacres View Post
              Man, there is a website which talks about the fraud done by this builder for his another project, Yuthika, Baner. It states the following :-

              Paranjape Schemes chairman Shrikant Paranjape charged for forgery of government documents in Yuthika Project Pune

              The promoters of Yuthika project at Baner , Shrikant Paranjape of Paranjape schemes and Sudhir Sable of Sable Waghire Company / Sable Beedi have been found guilty under the Indian Penal Code - IPC sections pertaining to the forgery of land documents and tampering with government documents. This ruling was passed by the court In regards to the Criminal cases filed by Shri Shankar Gurav the landlord of the Yutika project recently launched at Baner in Pune. The court has given a ruling and issued process under section 447 , 454 , 465 , 467, 468 to be read with section 34 of the IPC and thereby finding the accused , the promoters of Yutika project at Baner , Shrikant Paranjpe of Paranjpe schemes and Sudhir Sable of Sable Waghire Company/ Sable Beedi guilty of the above mentioned very serious sections. These sections involve punishment upto 7 years imprisonment , which are pertaining to the forgery of land documents and tampering with government documents of the Yutika project launched recently at Baner in Pune.


              Yuthika project by Paranjape schemes is a proposed residential complex in pune at Baner offering 2BHK and 3 BHK flats in Pune Baner, litigation has also been filed against the people who have booked the flats at Paranjape Yuthika and many buyers have surrendered the property and given in writing to the court that they are not going to buy at Yuthika by Paranjape Schemes. This is to caution anyone who is buying a flat in this scheme , that they would be subject to court cases and would be a party for persecution by court and police under criminal offense.

              The court ruling has been passed under criminal case and the police have been asked to process under sections of IPC for arrest or necessary actions against the promoters of Yuthika project at Baner by Paranjape schemes.

              Paranjape Schemes Yuthika Fraud Pune

              And despite all this, I still know investors here will keep praising the builder & bash those who are bringing facts to light for the benefit of end users.
              Appreciate your nose for trouble...

              this is helpful...

              thats why I make a point of not investing in early phases of any UC project...at least one hopes that in 2-3 years any secret will be out in open

              One might still be unlucky to get caught in places like Lavasa where things only became problematic after 6-7 years

              Comment


              • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                Originally posted by punerebuyer View Post
                I think most of the people in the forum will agree that the information realacres has provided on this forum wouldnt be available in public domain at all.. this must have helped a lot of people and many of them have admitted it already...

                I had a view on this in past - selectively picking negative news is not truth. In fact its a blatant lie and misguides new people. Old timers like you and me might know that he only loves to read negative things.

                I have heavy investments in RE (though naturally I have equally high investments in other asset classes too) but that doesnt stop me in posting -ve news of RE...why should one be so one-sided ?

                It will be ethical if he starts putting a disclaimer in his signature - "I have deliberately ignored all positive news and I feel its my duty to highlight only negative news to all. Please take your balanced decision after reading the other half of news"

                Anyways...I don't bother much now...he makes discussion spicy and is good entertainment so its fine

                Comment


                • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                  Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  Man, there is a website which talks about the fraud done by this builder for his another project, Yuthika, Baner..
                  There is a website that talkes about whatever.....

                  So....?

                  Comment


                  • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                    If we go through the details, we will find each and every builder sailing in the same boat. The definition of builder includes this by default in India !!

                    Comment


                    • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                      I just got the copy of Agreement T23-901 and it is shocking that possession date mentioned in the contract is Dec 2017. Did anybody register the flat in T20 to & T23 and what were the terms?

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X