Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3911 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • great silence ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yahumvn
    is there a google group for the members? i would like to join the group. my e mail id is i have booked a flat in in T-21

Hi,
    I also have booked a 3BHK on T-21. What is your apartment #
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by poddar
    great silence ?

Shhhhhhhhh...........

Bashers have left this thread alone for some time now.

Don't we like this new way of life ??....

HOW nice !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,

I am looking to purchase a 2 BHK resale flat in Hinjewadi area. I had shortlisted Megapolis Sangria and Blue Ridge. Considering blue ridge(80 L) being 15 Lakhs more expensive than Megapolis Sangria(65 L) and also having maintenance of about Rs 4000 per month, purchasing in Megapolis makes more sense. But if you have enough funds owning a flat in blueridge would be more fruitful than buying a Sangria flat?.

At the moment my plan is to buy and give it on rent for 2/3 years and then shift there as I work in hinjewadi itself. Second option would to sell the flats after 3 years, if I may get good returns. Please share your vision on both the townships and help me make the decision.

Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • In terms of financial returns. Megapolis Sangria makes more sense. .

Even though I am BR unit owner, would recommend Megapolis Sangria both in terms of rental returns and future capital appreciation potential.

Despite everything, the FD returns (even after tax) will beat the returns on both these projects over the next 3-5 years..

Even though I am BR unit owner, would recommend Megapolis Sangria both in terms of rental returns and future capital appreciation potential.

Despite everything, the FD returns (even after tax) will beat the returns on both these projects over the next 3-5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy
    In terms of financial returns. Megapolis Sangria makes more sense. .

Despite everything, the FD returns (even after tax) will beat the returns on both these projects over the next 3-5 years.

megapolis 2 bhk unfurnished - rent is 11,000 pm
    blue ridge 2 bhk unfurnished - rent is 13,000 pm

both are worst considering buying price.

CommentQuote
  • mp rent mentioned above is for smart homes.

for premium, it may be lil higher.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by garibaadmi
    mp rent mentioned above is for smart homes.

for premium, it may be lil higher.

Whatever, but rent to buy ratio is not good. It is better to stay on rent in these projects and pay less to enjoy the amenities :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    Whatever, but rent to buy ratio is not good. It is better to stay on rent in these projects and pay less to enjoy the amenities :)

+1
    CommentQuote
  • Got intimation about next stage. The letter states

" We are pleased to communicate that, ground bottom work has been completed for T22 -T23 and towards the same stage we will issue demand letter on 5thMarch 2014. "

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yahumvn
    is there a google group for the members? i would like to join the group. my e mail id is i have booked a flat in in T-21

Please search in Google groups and select the appropriate one. There is a group for residents including future residents and then groups for specific towers too. After you select a group, send a mail to the moderator.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone received the demand letter for ground bottom completion? T22-T23.
    CommentQuote
  • Its bit quiet out here!
    Any updates?
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    I am new to this thread. i just want to know was this builder punctual on possesion date? or the possesion was delayed (if yes by what period?).. actually i just want to check should I refer my friend this scheme or not? thank you in advance for your time...
    CommentQuote
  • project has seen major delays for initial towers ( 2-3) years...even latest towers are pushed ahead in time without giving due justifications...if timeliness is the key focus then project is not for your friend
    CommentQuote