Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3885 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bigbloodyt
    Got intimation about next stage. The letter states

" We are pleased to communicate that, ground bottom work has been completed for T22 -T23 and towards the same stage we will issue demand letter on 5thMarch 2014. "

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Their accounting dept is in big mess

Did you guys get demand for foundation before ground bottom ?

For me , its like demand for ground bottom with demand for foundation showing as due ...to which I strongly objected as I never got any notice for foundation...

also...my payments are not fully captured...request all to be very careful and track all payments independently

I think its a case of inefficiency rather than ill-intent...but for us it doesn't matter
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I had received a demand for foundation. Haven't got one for the ground bottom yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Got the intimation letter for possession of T7-T8 by next month !

Strangely, never got the demand for Finishing work 2nd payment inspite of reminding the RM !

Did other flat owners in T7/T8 also received the intimation ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    Their accounting dept is in big mess

Did you guys get demand for foundation before ground bottom ?

For me , its like demand for ground bottom with demand for foundation showing as due ...to which I strongly objected as I never got any notice for foundation...

also...my payments are not fully captured...request all to be very careful and track all payments independently

I think its a case of inefficiency rather than ill-intent...but for us it doesn't matter

We got the foundation demand letter back in January for T22, paid in February..now received another demand letter for ground bottom.. Are we rushing with payments?
    CommentQuote
  • The guys who are in charge of contacting us for the payments are also part time marketing agents / part time caretakers / and god alone knows part time what else..

Cons. . Forgotten intimation letters etc..
    Pros . . They porbably wouldnt realise you havent paid up.. until the next stage is ready :)

But as Baruch has said.. its def more to do with inefficiency than ill-intent..

BTW got the demand letter for Ground bottom for T20 :)
    CommentQuote
  • Curious, what is ground bottom of a tower? Is it the lobby level?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mansa123
    Curious, what is ground bottom of a tower? Is it the lobby level?

i think, it is the podium level above the underground parking levels.
    CommentQuote
  • Work progress speed

Guys,
    I have also received the same letter for ground bottom (T20).

The one before this was paid end of January.

I was under impression that these demand letters will be coming every 3-4 months. This was bit quick.

Also now the next payments would be floors 5,10,15,20 and 25 respectively (10% each) and then 2 x payments of 5% each.

I wonder if the work is progressing bit fast?!.Good News for those who want possession quickly.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited BR this weekend and noticed there is some activity on the other side of the river (KUL Ecoloch). It seems like some elevation happening. Seem to me like road construction. I know that tender was floated in December for constructing bridge over river for Baner - Hinjewadi road. Wondering if this construction is in relation to that?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anandji
    Guys,
    I have also received the same letter for ground bottom (T20).

The one before this was paid end of January.

I was under impression that these demand letters will be coming every 3-4 months. This was bit quick.

Also now the next payments would be floors 5,10,15,20 and 25 respectively (10% each) and then 2 x payments of 5% each.

I wonder if the work is progressing bit fast?!.Good News for those who want possession quickly.

Cant deny the fact that work is going on at a pretty quick pace..

However the foundation and Ground bottom payments came up close to each other mainly cuz the foundation was ready months ago.. and they hadnt started asking for payments till they got some pending approvals etc in order (the 30 floors issue).

I think the major delay with most builders is after 90% of the work is completed..
    So wont start celebrating as of now :)
    CommentQuote
  • Yes payment demand letters have come very close to each other.
    Any idea about possession date written in the agreement of Tower 20 to 23.
    And anyone knows about the current rates of these towers please do let me know.

Thanx in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brres13
    Cant deny the fact that work is going on at a pretty quick pace..

However the foundation and Ground bottom payments came up close to each other mainly cuz the foundation was ready months ago.. and they hadnt started asking for payments till they got some pending approvals etc in order (the 30 floors issue).

I think the major delay with most builders is after 90% of the work is completed..
    So wont start celebrating as of now :)

Not always (after90%)
    CommentQuote
  • Happy Holi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RMKRSE
    what is resale value for 2bhk

For golf facing 2bhk: 76L to 78L All inclusive

For partial golf-facing 2bhk: 70L to 75L All Inclusive.

PS: add brokerage on top of the above cost if buying through a broker. the broker %age is negotiable, generally between 0.5% to 1.5% range. if buying through a broker. the broker %age is negotiable, generally between 0.5% to 1.5% range. if buying through a broker. the broker %age is negotiable, generally between 0.5% to 1.5% range. if buying through a broker. the broker %age is negotiable, generally between 0.5% to 1.5% range.
    CommentQuote
  • Blue Ridge Project - PUNE

I visited BR last weekend to enquire about the Club Membership. Here are some key takeaways:
    1) membership is around 3.37L all inclusive.
    2) membership is transferrable for 10 years. However, the buyer will have to purchase it at the current rate (rate at the time of transfer). Lets take an example -- you buy the membership at 3L today. After 3 years, you sell the membership (probably because you decided to not live at BR after all). Lets say that at that time, the membership costs 6L. You will have to give 50% profit to the club (1.5L).
    3) There will be some annual maintenance charges even if you don't use the club.
    4) they are planning to construct a boutique hotel in the club, but they do not have any concrete numbers about how much discount would the club members receive. The same applies to the banquet hall.
    5) there will be a multi-cuisine restaurant, but the management doesn't want to comment on the % discount to members.
    6) there will be facilities like swimming pools, TT rooms et all. However, other facilities like tennis courts will be charged on a pay-per-use basis. Again, they do not have any data about how much would these facilities cost, or the % discount for members.
    7) they do not want to commit to dedicate some facilities as "members-only". When asked, I was told that the doors to all the facilities may be opened to non-members. The only exception being the gym-- however they did not want to commit to that too, and I got a sense of things being uncertain.
    8) my analysis is that as it stands, the club membership deal is unfairly skewed in favor of BR management. The only crisp, definite number that they have is the membership fee. Everything else (read benefits) is up in the air, and can be modified at any point of time. The boutique hotel will be built on the club premises, yet there is no apparent/measurable benefit of the same to members. Needless to say, I decided to not go for it (not until I know the benefits and they pin everything in the membership agreement).
    CommentQuote