Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Also please if anyone has agreement copy provided by Blueridge, I would like to find out what changed compared to earlier agreements except for the ridiculous possession date of Dec 2017.

Comment

I booked in tower 21 in the month of July 13 . I was told that the possession is expected by dec 16. Has the registrations in towers 20-23 started?

Comment

Not Started. They would start some time in End Oct. This is what was told to me. But I asked if exception can be made they said ok. When I saw the copy of agreement, I was surprised by the fact the date appeared there was Dec 2017. I was told Dec 2015 in Dec 2012 when I booked it.

Comment

Originally posted by brshanghai View Post
          Not Started. They would start some time in End Oct. This is what was told to me. But I asked if exception can be made they said ok. When I saw the copy of agreement, I was surprised by the fact the date appeared there was Dec 2017. I was told Dec 2015 in Dec 2012 when I booked it.
          I was told the same thing (Dec 2015) when I booked in June '13. This is indeed surprising, will have a chat with their office about getting a copy of the agreement.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

When I visited the site 2 weeks ago and talked with the site engineer, he anticipated early 2016 as the possession date. Dec 2017 is unacceptably out of line, we all need to get the facts from the BR office.

Also seems like another price increase? - Blue Ridge | Flat : Price Details | By Paranjape Schemes (Constructions) Ltd.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post

I had a view on this in past - selectively picking negative news is not truth. In fact its a blatant lie and misguides new people. Old timers like you and me might know that he only loves to read negative things.

I have heavy investments in RE (though naturally I have equally high investments in other asset classes too) but that doesnt stop me in posting -ve news of RE...why should one be so one-sided ?

It will be ethical if he starts putting a disclaimer in his signature - "I have deliberately ignored all positive news and I feel its my duty to highlight only negative news to all. Please take your balanced decision after reading the other half of news"

Anyways...I don't bother much now...he makes discussion spicy and is good entertainment so its fine
              Look man, if you feel I have hurt you, I apologize for the same. Problem is you put forth your views on BR as views of all the buyers, hence I said Union Leader !! There are people who are disappointed with how things have changed in BR. The simplest thing is due to golf course, ample of land meant for residents here have been taken away from them. Yes, you can see that space but can't use it as it is paid & more importantly open to all. I can buy in Aundh & come to play golf at BR, this looses the exclusivity at the cost of open space for residents. And then there are many issues like change in floors, reducing parking area, delays, non-execution of agreements etc.

As far as me talking about negative part of the project is concerned, well for positive part, you always have the sales person & office of the builder to keep you entertained.
              No builder will say, hey, don't buy based on DP road or PROPOSED xyz.

Members here (pessimists as far as RE bulls are concerned) atleast tell the facts, even if it is against the interest of project/builder, builders shamelessly lie about things beyong their control, roads, flyovers, metro, airport, space shuttle & what not. Stone's throw distance from their projects means a drive of 10 kms. And when we raise this, we all such members are called as pessimists, bears, looser & what not. But that's OK for us. We have become immune to it.

When you buy a phone, do you speak with someone who has idea of that model or go to company showroom directly ? Why do we do research & reviews before buying car ? Why people visit website like complaintforum or mouthshut ?? Are people visiting sites like mouthshut are pessimists ? Hope this answers you query.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by brshanghai View Post

Originally posted by bigbloodyt View Post
                I was told the same thing (Dec 2015) when I booked in June '13. This is indeed surprising, will have a chat with their office about getting a copy of the agreement.
                Thanks both of you for updates. Suggest you ask for 2 things :-

> Reason for delays, & towers affected by the same,
                > Delay in execution of agreement.

This will help both of you to get clear idea. And yes, don't hesitate to ask if their are sanctions issue etc.

Baruch & others,

Do you have any updates on this, yet another cheating issue done by builder with Blue Ridge Buyers ? See man, they have already booked in BR & still builder is fooling around with them. What more proof you now want to show that Paranjape is taking buyers for a ride at BR ?

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  Thanks both of you for updates. Suggest you ask for 2 things :-

> Reason for delays, & towers affected by the same,
                  > Delay in execution of agreement.

This will help both of you to get clear idea. And yes, don't hesitate to ask if their are sanctions issue etc.

Baruch & others,

Do you have any updates on this, yet another cheating issue done by builder with Blue Ridge Buyers ? See man, they have already booked in BR & still builder is fooling around with them. What more proof you now want to show that Paranjape is taking buyers for a ride at BR ?
                  Thanks for the advice, will do.

As far as taking for a ride goes, it is definitely disturbing that the delivery date is moved by 2 years. I was realistically hoping for Dec '16, but at the end, if they deliver a good product even in Dec '17, I can deal with that (personal opinion, others may have their own views/constraints on the matter).

What I would not be fine with is if the builder took 80-90% of the money by Dec '15 and then delayed possession till Dec '17 - I'll surely be heading to the consumer forum in that case.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by bigbloodyt View Post
                    Thanks for the advice, will do.

As far as taking for a ride goes, it is definitely disturbing that the delivery date is moved by 2 years. I was realistically hoping for Dec '16, but at the end, if they deliver a good product even in Dec '17, I can deal with that (personal opinion, others may have their own views/constraints on the matter).

What I would not be fine with is if the builder took 80-90% of the money by Dec '15 and then delayed possession till Dec '17 - I'll surely be heading to the consumer forum in that case.
                    Do you know anyone else who has bought in same tower ? If yes, get in touch with them & see what updates the builder is giving them. We have already seen here how builder sometimes say higher floor sanction pending, then road issue etc. Being a township, the Maha Township Act gives lot of freedom to builder to manipulate internal layouts, hence it will be hard to find reasons for delays. But if you get good contact in builder team, it will be fantastic.

Before doing anything serious, interact with buyers, you can get some on this thread itself. See what they plan to do & have common agenda & action plan just incase things don't go as planned. Having a pressure of group is far more effective than you pestering the builder on individual basis.

Make a site visit & see cons in current flats, if any & get it rectified in your flat or modified as per requirement. Having good source on site is better than one in office as you get real time updates.

To start with, start forming a close group, yes close coz you never know if builder proxy enters & gets all your plans in advance.
                    All the best man.

Comment

this is very shocking and effectively forcing me to look for other places....

I can hold it for investment but my fear is that there is more to it than meets the eye as cant believe that they intent to take 4.5 years to make a 30sth tower...

more so when foundation work is complete...in fact work was going on today too..it wasnt like fire but surely decent level of activity
                      Last edited by Baruch; September 16 2013, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X