Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

    Paranjape typically put a possession date one to three years ahead in the agreement than the realistic completion date. This is because from their experience a project may get delayed by any reason such as heavy rains as in 2006 or shortage of labour or material etc. This is to save them from legal hassles, I guess.

    Comment


    • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

      Paranjape can not and should not play safe and let the customers suffer. This could because of the recent DLF Judgment by court to pay EMIs if the possession is delayed from the promised date. We should form a yahoo group ( If it already doesn't exists) or may be only for T20-T23 owners ( Since they will suffer the same way) and talk to them collectively.

      Comment


      • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

        Originally posted by brshanghai View Post
        Paranjape can not and should not play safe and let the customers suffer. This could because of the recent DLF Judgment by court to pay EMIs if the possession is delayed from the promised date. We should form a yahoo group ( If it already doesn't exists) or may be only for T20-T23 owners ( Since they will suffer the same way) and talk to them collectively.
        I have booked an apartment in Tower 21 and got the soft copy of registry from Blue Ridge to validate. I was very surprised to see the possession date as 31-Dec-2017. I have sent them an email to correct it to 31- Dec-2015. Will update here on there response

        Also one more thing I noticed that the first 6 months maintenance is charged at Rs 30/Sq Ft. This comes out to be Rs 5/Sq ft. I was initially told that the maintenance will be around Rs 3/Sq Ft per month. Can you or anybody else pls confirm what was your communication on the maintenance charges

        Thank,
        Anksss

        Comment


        • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

          pathetic is the word for them...they have kept 2017 as likely possession date while they still plan to take 80% of payment by 2015 mid...

          there reasoning is weird.... saying that we want to be safe in committing a deadline...but safety cant be one-sided....what about people who booked in July,12....should they wait 6 years to get their flat

          maintenance of 5 rs/psf translates into 8600 rs per month for a 3bhk...

          they charged 3.33 for psf for old towers...

          I think all of us should jointly resist signing on agreement with 2017 as timeline

          Comment


          • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

            anyways...with revised price of 6k for GC facing units and 5.9k for river facing...I wonder if any juice is left for investoirs...even builder must be realizing the same...

            One way to beat current slowdown is to dramatically slow down construction...looks like that is what these guys are planning

            but this means....township will continue construction till 2020 ( given than 4-5 towers are yet to be launched)...one never know how many new they might add in future paying bribes to politicians and getting FSI increased one way or another

            Right now their main focus appears to be second phase of SEZ (after selling first phase to IDFC for 450 cr,,,they are very upbeat on it)

            Probably they are usurping part of school ground land too for SEZ phase-2...

            net...net in stock market parlance...we are at top of chart and from here news will be more bad than good for next few years

            Comment


            • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

              Is there any cancellation charges(Hidden , as they say there are no charges) at blue ridge. And in which time frame they will refund money.

              Regards,
              Ashutosh

              Comment


              • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                pathetic is the word for them...they have kept 2017 as likely possession date while they still plan to take 80% of payment by 2015 mid...

                there reasoning is weird.... saying that we want to be safe in committing a deadline...but safety cant be one-sided....what about people who booked in July,12....should they wait 6 years to get their flat

                maintenance of 5 rs/psf translates into 8600 rs per month for a 3bhk...

                they charged 3.33 for psf for old towers...

                I think all of us should jointly resist signing on agreement with 2017 as timeline
                I completely agree that we collectively should resist from signing the agreement if the Date is anything less than Dec.2015. I have created a Group so we can share things privately. Yahoo! Groups

                Comment


                • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                  What I found the reason some builders extend their deadline is
                  1. The early wings ppl start demanding complete amenities as part of complete possession
                  2. But the builders cant provide it till complete prj or all the wings are constructed
                  3. So to play safe they make amendments in registration for buyers in later wings and make the date by which they think all the amenities can be provided.
                  4. Its a safety plan for the builders so that no buyers get behind them later coz they must have already suffered from previous buyers

                  Comment


                  • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                    Originally posted by vlokras1 View Post
                    What I found the reason some builders extend their deadline is
                    1. The early wings ppl start demanding complete amenities as part of complete possession
                    2. But the builders cant provide it till complete prj or all the wings are constructed
                    3. So to play safe they make amendments in registration for buyers in later wings and make the date by which they think all the amenities can be provided.
                    4. Its a safety plan for the builders so that no buyers get behind them later coz they must have already suffered from previous buyers
                    to yaar, agreement mein likh do clearly , that flat possession is dec 2015 and amenities will be given by dec 2017. Is that possible?

                    Is it not unethical, that when I enquired, builder gives me a possession date. When I paid booking amount, then in agreement, builder willfully adds two years to it ?? I find Paranjpe to be a chor and unethical builder anyway...

                    Plus I find Blue Ridge to be really faltu... come on, oblique walls in the living room.... Very bad architecture, even if you believe in Vaastu or not!

                    Comment


                    • Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

                      Originally posted by Sat234 View Post
                      to yaar, agreement mein likh do clearly , that flat possession is dec 2015 and amenities will be given by dec 2017. Is that possible?

                      Is it not unethical, that when I enquired, builder gives me a possession date. When I paid booking amount, then in agreement, builder willfully adds two years to it ?? I find Paranjpe to be a chor and unethical builder anyway...

                      Plus I find Blue Ridge to be really faltu... come on, oblique walls in the living room.... Very bad architecture, even if you believe in Vaastu or not!
                      See that is not possible coz you are paying for amenities as well (total price +maintainence + super built upmain amenities bhi hi hota hain)
                      Then why should you pay maintainence for amenities..normally they charge 1 -2 year upfront for maintainence..par amentiies bani hi nahi hain toh kahe ka maintainence

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X