Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3885 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anandji
    It is all quiet here.
    Any updates?

Kuch khaas nahi... jo bolna tha woh sab bol chuke... let it be silent for now.
    CommentQuote
  • good
    CommentQuote
  • golf khelne ka man kare to jayenge... memebership fees k saath :P
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kingkrunal
    golf khelne ka man kare to jayenge... memebership fees k saath :P

I'm sure that there would be lot of people who woould be willing to join you (with membership) :):bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • One of my friends wanted to book 1BHK flat. Are there any new bookings available?
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know what is the reasonable price of 2BHK (1256 sqft) at Blue Ridge?

I see advertisements from 80-90 Lakhs on 99 acres. Though Blue Ridge is a premium projext, it sounds quite high.
    CommentQuote
  • Looking for 2BKH on rent in BR

Hi all,

I am not sure if its right forum to ask this question. Your help would be appreciated.
    I recently got a job in Phase 1. I am looking for 2 BHK on rent in Blue Ridge for my family. Can someone help me on this? I would appreciate the direct owners who wants to rent out their flats. One can send me a message on IREF, i will contact accordingly.

Thank you.
    PR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhashbahu
    Does anyone know what is the reasonable price of 2BHK (1256 sqft) at Blue Ridge?

I see advertisements from 80-90 Lakhs on 99 acres. Though Blue Ridge is a premium projext, it sounds quite high.

80L would be the base price I assume and does not include stampduty etc.

So, 6369 psft is the price. Too high IMHO. Prefer to go to Baner, at these rates. If you want to go to Hinjewadi only, then its a different matter.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sat234
    80L would be the base price I assume and does not include stampduty etc.

So, 6369 psft is the price. Too high IMHO. Prefer to go to Baner, at these rates. If you want to go to Hinjewadi only, then its a different matter.

I have recently taken a flat on rent there. Only reason for considering Blue Ridge is I work there and kids also go to school there.

However if base price is 80L, I will not consider buying. The complex is good but the quality of life in general is not good enough to justify the price. After all, I am not going to play golf everyday.
    CommentQuote
    I have recently taken a flat on rent there. Only reason for considering Blue Ridge is I work there and kids also go to school there.

However if base price is 80L, I will not consider buying. The complex is good but the quality of life in general is not good enough to justify the price. After all, I am not going to play golf everyday.

There are many new projects coming up in the vicinity, from the flyover towards Hinjewadi chowk. some of them are already in PCMC. Do consider them. They may not be as good looking as BR, but they may fit your budget.

There are some projects near Bhumkar chowk, and near Akshara school and behind Indira colleges.

BR, though better than average, is way overpriced.
    CommentQuote
    There are many new projects coming up in the vicinity, from the flyover towards Hinjewadi chowk. some of them are already in PCMC. Do consider them. They may not be as good looking as BR, but they may fit your budget.

There are some projects near Bhumkar chowk, and near Akshara school and behind Indira colleges.

BR, though better than average, is way overpriced.

Wouldn't Bhumkar chowk/Indira college be close to the proposed Garbage dump at Punawale?
    CommentQuote
  • The possession for Towers 7/8 was given recently.

I hear that possession for Towers 9/10/11 wil be given in June.

Considering that there are 125 flats in each tower, it means 625 flats delivered in next 3 months.

Even if 10% of the flats come on sale it means supply of 62 flats. Hoping that this supply will help moderate/rationalize prices.

Even better, many of these flats could come on rental that should drop rentals too.

That is assuming that Indian RE follows logic, which it dosen't seem to. Fingers crossed.
    CommentQuote
    Wouldn't Bhumkar chowk/Indira college be close to the proposed Garbage dump at Punawale?

dont go too inside towards garbage depot. indira college would be a good 2+ km away from the dump.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/58100-impact-of-garbage-depot-on-ravet-wakad-tathawade--pune?t=59572
    The location of the dump is mentioned in above thread.

Prefer Wakad/Tathawade then. Closer to workplace as well as school. I have doubts about Tathawade approachability from bhumkar chowk. Try something in main wakad below 70L. I think it will be a good compromise w.r.t price and proximity to school/workplace.

If you really want to be in Hinjewadi, then be open to phase 3. Check out
    Eon Homes (known builder, good construction quality, but lease hold. in fact, all phase 2/3 projects are MIDC lease hold. 2bhk floor plan is weird, I personally do not like angular walls within home),
    TCG greens (factories spewing smoke around)
    and lastly Megapolis (concerns about construction quality, check out sangria and mystic towers too).
    Also check out Ashok meadows in phase 1, I have no idea of current prices though.
    I personally would not go to phase 3 to live today, but if you prefer Hinjewadi, then do consider the projects there.
    Note that all hinjewadi projects fall under Gram panchayat (FWIW).
    CommentQuote
    dont go too inside towards garbage depot. indira college would be a good 2+ km away from the dump.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/58100-impact-of-garbage-depot-on-ravet-wakad-tathawade--pune?t=59572
    The location of the dump is mentioned in above thread.

Prefer Wakad/Tathawade then. Closer to workplace as well as school. I have doubts about Tathawade approachability from bhumkar chowk. Try something in main wakad below 70L. I think it will be a good compromise w.r.t price and proximity to school/workplace.

If you really want to be in Hinjewadi, then be open to phase 3. Check out
    Eon Homes (known builder, good construction quality, but lease hold. in fact, all phase 2/3 projects are MIDC lease hold. 2bhk floor plan is weird, I personally do not like angular walls within home),
    TCG greens (factories spewing smoke around)
    and lastly Megapolis (concerns about construction quality, check out sangria and mystic towers too).
    Also check out Ashok meadows in phase 1, I have no idea of current prices though.
    I personally would not go to phase 3 to live today, but if you prefer Hinjewadi, then do consider the projects there.
    Note that all hinjewadi projects fall under Gram panchayat (FWIW).

Thanks for the advise. I spent the past two months looking at alomost all the surrounding areas: Hinjewadi Phase 1/2/3, wakad, pimple saudagar, Tathawade, Indira college road, Pimple Nilakh, Pimple Gurav.

My conclusion is that Phase 2/3 is too far off for me. Also availability of shops / doctors etc is suspect.

Within Phase 1, only the areas from Hinjewadi chowk to the wakad bridge is OK

Wakad is OK, not great.

Pimple Saudagar is too over-priced.

Tathawade, I dont want to risk because of garbade dump.

Indira college road. Many projects coming on this but served by single road. Most of the time trucks with construction material ply on it.

Pimple Nilakh is like dr jekyll and my hyde. Some complexes are great but priced exorbitantly. Other projects are so down-market and poorly constructed that I could not even consider them. IN one project there they were trying to sell a strip of 10 ft by 50 ft space as play + recreational area for 6 wings of 9 floors each.

Pimple Gurav is at the limit of travelling to Hinjewadi. Kalpataru Estates is a good project but over priced. If the price was reasonable I would have bought there.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for the advise. I spent the past two months looking at alomost all the surrounding areas: Hinjewadi Phase 1/2/3, wakad, pimple saudagar, Tathawade, Indira college road, Pimple Nilakh, Pimple Gurav.

My conclusion is that Phase 2/3 is too far off for me. Also availability of shops / doctors etc is suspect.

Within Phase 1, only the areas from Hinjewadi chowk to the wakad bridge is OK

Wakad is OK, not great.

Pimple Saudagar is too over-priced.

Tathawade, I dont want to risk because of garbade dump.

Indira college road. Many projects coming on this but served by single road. Most of the time trucks with construction material ply on it.

Pimple Nilakh is like dr jekyll and my hyde. Some complexes are great but priced exorbitantly. Other projects are so down-market and poorly constructed that I could not even consider them. IN one project there they were trying to sell a strip of 10 ft by 50 ft space as play + recreational area for 6 wings of 9 floors each.

Pimple Gurav is at the limit of travelling to Hinjewadi. Kalpataru Estates is a good project but over priced. If the price was reasonable I would have bought there.

It seems you have no other option but phase 1. BR and Meadows are the options. If you have zeroed down on BR, then negotiate with them. Look for resale, I found over 50 results online when I search BR on property portals. Many of the ads are repeated, but you can assume there will be 10 distinct results.

On hinjewadi road, Atlanta looks good but congested. I did not like its congested floor plans either. Atlanta II is going to be launched, check out its floor plans. I guess it would be smaller than Atlanta. Typical GK floor plans. There is availability in Flora (by GK) in PS, for 2bhk, but it is almost a 1.5 BHK.

Have you tried Pudumjee greens in Thergaon. I did not like surroundings, but many have bought and are happy.
    CommentQuote