Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by brres13 View Post
    The pain in this whole issue is that quite a bit of foundation work is done, and we all know it def dosent take 4 years to build the 30 floors.. and there is no way of knowing if, they are using the 2 years additional time frame mentioned to delay and take their time.. after 80% or the payments are given.. which will be terrible !! or actually to safeguard their reputation !!
    Its precisely the case which bothers me....else delay doesn't affect me....

Returns apart....uncertainty for 4 years delays the execution risk....one never knows which builder tumbles when ? Though chances of it happening for BR is far less ....

Comment

I totally agree, the fact that its BR project and the builders reputation is a big comforting factor,

If the builder was LODHA for example, Would'nt have thought twice about getting the hell out of Hinjewadi. Even if it meant taking the first super crowded bus that came by Infosys cirle.

But with the BR kind of project where they are completing huge projects and then moving on.. i would like to believe that the builder also is interested in giving possession and taking the remaining 20% ( as long as they are not the type who just keep rolling the cash between projects without completing them )

From the "will delay after 80% is completed point of view " Even for the builder 20% of approx 1cr.. is 20 lakhs!! and with 4 flats a floor and 30 floors.. thats 24cr per tower and just from tower 20 to 23 .. can imagine why the builder would want to finish the project and move on.. cuz inspite of rising costs of materials etc he will still get the same agreed value at the end of 4 years instead of 2 years from us....

well thats atleast how i am preventing myself from panicking about this 2017 info

Comment

I personally dont think the delay from starting of booking till now is an issue at all. Especially since till now only 10% of the booking amount has been taken from us. and they still claim that the booking amount will be given back if people want to back out of the purchase .. Now for a lot of people, knowing there might be some delay is better as they can think about proceeding with the purchase or not..
        which is pretty decent on BR part.
        The pain in this whole issue is that quite a bit of foundation work is done, and we all know it def dosent take 4 years to build the 30 floors.. and there is no way of knowing if, they are using the 2 years additional time frame mentioned to delay and take their time.. after 80% or the payments are given.. which will be terrible !! or actually to safeguard their reputation !!
        I know for sure that while buying an under construction property lot of people ask.. "Possession time pe de rahen hai kya ? " .. and this could be a gimmic for the sales team to say after a couple of years " arey time pe nahi sir.. ek saal pehle hi possesion de diya!! 2017 bola tha aur 2015 mein de diya "

Since i have already invested i am surely hoping the second alternative is true and not the first.. But would be great if anyone could shed some light on the legal aspects of this situation..
        I agree , as long as the work is in progress, its a matter of relief.. yes delay is a cause of concern but when i booked the flat in july 13, I was told by BR personel that the posession will be in dec 16 but we will try to deliver the units almost 6 months in advance !

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post

PRB,

You rightly said about Samrajya, but man, Samrajya atleast now has co-op society, what about BR where buyers are dependent on builder 24x7 ??

BR recently had a meeting where they formed a committee of residents of towers 1 to 8 , a society was formed and officially the handing over of the society was carried out with a small function .

Do you have any idea, do normal society bylaws etc apply in the case of townships ? and what is the status of such a society ? considering the township office handles the overall maintenance etc etc..

Comment

I know for sure that while buying an under construction property lot of people ask.. "Possession time pe de rahen hai kya ? " .. and this could be a gimmic for the sales team to say after a couple of years " arey time pe nahi sir.. ek saal pehle hi possesion de diya!! 2017 bola tha aur 2015 mein de diya "
            Don't think so. If that's the case, make it 2020 in agreement & say, 5 saal pehle possession diya . Better not imagine or guess things, better speak directly with concerned person in BR.

Since i have already invested i am surely hoping the second alternative is true and not the first.. But would be great if anyone could shed some light on the legal aspects of this situation..
            That's why I asked the clause of possession to be uploaded here, but no response. How can one give some clue or idea without knowing the points mentioned in agreement ?

As far as society is concerned, as per latest directive of Maha Govt, soc has to be formed. However, lot is in grey shade & can be highlighted only after you show your agreement to a good competent property lawyer.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

The registration and agreement has been postponed to next month. . for T20 ..

GUYS!! anyone here with the actual agreement wording ??

Comment

Heck, earlier it was postponement of possession date & now its registration itself ??
                Man, something is surely fishy now. Can someone tell me whether something like, 'possession will be tentatively/approximately on 31 Dec 2017' in agreement ? Let me know if what has been mentioned in bold is true.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I have received following message in email from BR during last week.

"We will start registration for T20 to T23 from Oct. for the same very soon we will issue intimation letter, which will help us to schedule registration. Then after week we will issue demand letter for the same stage."

Comment

Sorry for diverting the discussions but cant resist to express the surprise of Rs. 5/sqft as maintenance charges. Means Rs. 8000 for 3BHK per month?

Maaaaan ... BR guys are really rich.

Comment

5 rs in 2018 is 3.1 rs today (PV - discounted at 10% per year for 5 years)...

So its just they have put in expected inflation in agreement....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X