Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
3921 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sudhashbahu
    Called the person advertising the flat at 75 lakhs. The ad was put by "mistake". The price is 80 Lakhs.

    So the price rage is 80-90 Lakhs = Rs 6369 to 7156 per sq.ft.


    Have you checked with the BR office for any availability? I have heard that there are still some flats available with the builder in the newer towers (7-11). If the current rate is 6000/6300 (Golf facing), why are you chasing the brokers?

    Here is BR pricing

    Blue Ridge | Flat : Price Details | By Paranjape Schemes (Constructions) Ltd.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    Have you checked with the BR office for any availability? I have heard that there are still some flats available with the builder in the newer towers (7-11). If the current rate is 6000/6300 (Golf facing), why are you chasing the brokers?

    Here is BR pricing

    Blue Ridge | Flat : Price Details | By Paranjape Schemes (Constructions) Ltd.


    I did check with the office. They said only availability now is for under-construction towers with possession date of Dec 2016.

    Even at the link you posted, there is nothing below 90L for 2BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    every1 was in need of cash....though with election over...money will stop getting out of RE...builders might still be in cash crunch unless either 1) economy shoots off dramatically post NaMo 2) interest rates are reduced by 2-3% to kick-start economy/RE

    both are possible but less probable scenario

    We can't expect NaMo to give over night results to the economy ruined under Dhongress for past decade. The CAD is still high (what seems reduced is only due to less imports of gold which has made up by smuggling) & with inflation still high & going up again, interest rates down by 2-3% looks distant. Infact, there are chances of interest rates going further up if monsoons are poor & inflation remains high. Today, INR again crossed 61 to a $ :o.

    Originally Posted by sudhashbahu
    I have already let it go. The same 2BHK they quote for 80-90L I have taken on rent for Rs 14K per month. I get to enjoy the same facilities at fraction of the cost.

    +1. Enjoy at fraction of cost & save for higher downpayment when you decide to buy.
    CommentQuote
  • Any new government will need at least 2 years to check the damage already done. And perhaps if its policies are right from the 3rd year onwards the trend would start improving. There is a difference between sentiment upliftment and real on the ground progress.

    Interestingly, the real fruits of these policy decisions generally start showing up after 2-3 years of infrastructure completion. So even if the govt starts large scale growth infra project in 2015 and completes them by 2019, the benefits would appear by 2021 at the earliest.

    So do not expect any immediate post-election magic. The current weak trend will continue for a long time to come. Better to invest on education and good health. because no matter whatever be the economic scenario, these two give the highest ROI. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Letter from blueridge.. Advice from existing owners please

    I have received email from BR stating that they have started superstructure of T20! They forwarded layout plan and electrical layout of my flat type.
    Would anyone recommend any practical changes etc or its a standard letter?
    I appreciate your views
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • there are many....please look at 12-15 pages before around Jan,14 on this thread for the discussion on the same
    CommentQuote
  • structural changes

    Baruch, Many thanks for your guidance towards some informative posts in the forum related to structural changes. These are few changes I’m requesting. Anyone has any other practical suggestions?
    · Installing universal outlets for all electrical sockets in the house.
    · Provide a 15V outlet for the dishwasher
    · The granite counter top to be raised for dishwasher
    · Gas meters to be positioned on a side wall below the sink, instead of right under the sink
    · connect the hot water pipes for both bathroom so that we can install one heater and share it
    I wasnt sure regarding gas meter. My suggestion is based on forum posts. Is it the right change or you recommend on the main wall?
    Many thanks for your help
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by herohiralal

    ...
    The question really is whether BR in particular and Hinjewadi in general is so crap that it justifies constant beating by bears? For a person who has decided to purchase a flat in Pune what value if this forum adding if people here are just beating every project and every area cause they personally want the bubble to burst?

    People need to be told about pro and cons about any project but just pasting unrelated and at time highly inaccurate posts http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/1031001-post3756.html dosent help people who visit these forums.

    BR might not be the best project in the world but its a very good project in a developing area. There are other areas and projects which are equally good and some are better.


    Initially I also thought that the forum mostly has negative points highlighted and therefore the picture is not "balanced".

    On further thought, I realized that this is actually very useful.

    The Builder gives you the rosy picture with all the pros. So the cons higlighted here really complete the picture.

    Beyond that it is up to the individual to decide with is right for them.
    CommentQuote
  • then better name this forum as "NegativesofIndianRealEstate" forum - a sincere effort to balance rosy pictures given by builder :-)
    CommentQuote
  • However , what I have observed on this forum, is that no project is worth buying, no area is worth living, at no price is RE worth buying, and so on and so forth, this has been going on years on this forum.

    I would rather rename this forum, as "waiting/hoping for correction so I can buy cheap" forum :)
    CommentQuote
  • If one continues to say its night when its day...after 12 hours he/she will be correct ....but that doesn't wipe out his/her incorrectness earlier
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone staying in Blue Ridge installed a safety grill for balcony ? I was told by the BR office staff that only option is to have a collapsible grill at near the sliding glass doors. Are there any other options that residents have availed - for example - raising the height of parapet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    Your best bet is to visit the BR township office in tower 1 (near the river) and inquire.

    I will see if I can gather any information from the society too. Will PM you.


    Hi Pnq2012,

    Thank you for your help. I got an apartment in tower 14. One has to go through broker for rented apartment.

    Cheers!
    PR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by blueridget9
    Has anyone staying in Blue Ridge installed a safety grill for balcony ? I was told by the BR office staff that only option is to have a collapsible grill at near the sliding glass doors. Are there any other options that residents have availed - for example - raising the height of parapet.


    I don't think raising the height of balcony parapet is allowed. I have heard that some residents have installed a collapsible mosquito net curtain. Not sure about a grill though.

    Originally Posted by anandji
    Baruch, Many thanks for your guidance towards some informative posts in the forum related to structural changes. These are few changes I’m requesting. Anyone has any other practical suggestions?
    · Installing universal outlets for all electrical sockets in the house.
    · Provide a 15V outlet for the dishwasher
    · The granite counter top to be raised for dishwasher
    · Gas meters to be positioned on a side wall below the sink, instead of right under the sink
    · connect the hot water pipes for both bathroom so that we can install one heater and share it
    I wasnt sure regarding gas meter. My suggestion is based on forum posts. Is it the right change or you recommend on the main wall?
    Many thanks for your help


    Couple of things that I did:

    - Moved the gas meter near the sink so that it is easily accessible. Good luck with that as it was a nightmare for me to get it done. There were lot of objections from the management but I had to convince them that their original location wasn't appropriate for me either.
    - Break the granite so that I could fit a larger refrigerator
    - Got rid of the tub, made plumbing changes & installed a washing machine in the master bathroom. May be only possible in 4 BHK and 5 BHK flats.
    - Additional outlets in kitchen especially if you plan on using a hob or induction plate. Piped gas is still non-subsidized, so we use induction plate and microwave a lot.
    - Extra 15 V electrical point for a dryer
    - Installed a water saving faucet with sprayer. A bit expensive in India but if you travel abroad, then better to import it. Note that it requires a top mount installation as compared to wall mount.

    Hope that helps.

    Originally Posted by PRA21103
    Hi Pnq2012,

    Thank you for your help. I got an apartment in tower 14. One has to go through broker for rented apartment.

    Cheers!
    PR


    Good to know that you found a rented apartment. Lot of people moving in nowadays.

    Quick BR update:

    Some good landscaping in progress as new towers become ready for possession.

    Work on the walking/jogging track has started.

    New shops are slated to open in June. Sill haven;t heard what businesses are coming.

    A rikshaw stand has been allowed inside BR (in front of SEZ) though I'm sure that it is not by meter.

    Kids camp is in full swing. Activities include coaching in skating, tennis, soccer, cricket, swimming. Music, drawing and dance activities have also started.

    New kids play area coming up.
    CommentQuote
  • Purchased duplex in B6 recently. Anybody who have purchased duplex in B1 to B6?
    CommentQuote