Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by realacres View Post
    First of all, just because you didn't know about Vaastushastra yesterday doesn't mean it didn't existed earlier. It is just that many are getting good benefits of this great science & hence due to spread of word, people have become more aware about it. There are some crooks who want only money & hence under garb of Vaastu loot people, but if you really study it scientifically, its great. And man, if you don't believe in it, good for you, but shouting against it without knowing a dime of it is arrogance.
    Its really amazing how you can read anything and interpret it exactly how you want it ..
    Inspite of saying that i have nothing against vaastu, and only the so called guys who exploit, it , you managed to figure out that i dont believe in it.. pretty neat sherlock..

Well what happened? no more builders to crib against?.. and you might consider moving into an a new place with better "VAASTU" to improve on the constant negative mood you seem to relish.

Comment

Originally posted by Gharghya View Post
      Usually the tenant owes rent+ maintenance charges. So it would be 18K plus 8K.. Please correct me if i am wrong.
      The maintenance is paid by the owner.. tenant only pays rent.. and ofcourse things like electricity gas etc.. but mantenance charges are def paid by owner of the apartment.

Comment

The registrations for tower 22-23 will start from 10th October. They have sent out official emails today.

Surprisingly, in the demand note they are asking for the full service tax on entire consideration in this 2nd demand itself. Is it even legal?
        Anyone from tower 22, 23, please share your thoughts on this.

Regarding the 1% TDS, do we have to deduct it from the stampduty, VAT, registration fees as well?

Comment

Agreement Notification!

Today I Received Intimation email for Execution and registrati​on of Formal Agreement for T20.
          Given below is an extract from the email :

"We are pleased to communicate that, now we are starting agreement registration from 10th Oct.2013 onwards, you are requested to schedule agreement immediately for Tower 20 to Tower 23. "
          "This letter is also intimation for installment towards Registration stage"

Comment

Originally posted by humble_guy View Post
            The registrations for tower 22-23 will start from 10th October. They have sent out official emails today.

Surprisingly, in the demand note they are asking for the full service tax on entire consideration in this 2nd demand itself. Is it even legal?
            Anyone from tower 22, 23, please share your thoughts on this.

Regarding the 1% TDS, do we have to deduct it from the stampduty, VAT, registration fees as well?

Check out this forum.
            Advanced service tax on entire cost on a property in const.

as per what the CA has written and the reply posted looks like Paranjape is paying the entire service tax upfront .. and are ready to show the challan for the same as well..

From what i have read till now, seems like a rational explanation for asking for the service tax upfront .
            am trying to look up any more info about this ..

Comment

These CA always works in favor of person who pays them. On the pre-text of paying in-advance these people always pay higher than actual payout. Next year they will do the adjustments or even refund of excess taxes. Do you think BR is showing you details of any adjustments/refund they received on excess or advance tax payments?

A very realistic case is with charging of VAT in the cost sheet. As per SC judgement on 26th Sept 2013 on VAT any builder/developer cannot charge VAT on completed portion of the building only remaining portion should be charged.

charging 100% VAT for underconstruction is illegal still CA or builder Tax consultant won't do calculation as per SC's judgement.

I am sure in future there will be complaints filed against these CA who is signing on to builder audit reports.

Comment

Originally posted by Vsammy
                I received the email too..compared the cost with the previous cost sheet we received, what a big difference.

The stamp duty went from 62000 to 226000, vat twice the previous amt, service tax from 118000 to 250000 as well as booking value is twice the amt too, why is this?
                Did everyone noticed the difference, or it's just us?
                Did they mention anything about the possession date?
                when did they mention the previous stamp duty ? i got a costing letter in october 2012, and in that the stamp duty was 246000 (approx) and apart from that 3.09 % service tax , VAT was mentioned as 1%.

Comment

till last April, Hinjewadi used to have 1-2% stamp duty ....after that it has become like 5% or sth ( similar to Pune rates)

surely need to check with builder on service tax point

Comment

Originally posted by brres13 View Post
                    The maintenance is paid by the owner.. tenant only pays rent.. and ofcourse things like electricity gas etc.. but mantenance charges are def paid by owner of the apartment.
                    Owners always factor in the maintenance cost in the rent. It is always the tenant who ends up paying for the maintenance too. And why not, isn't the tenant using all the facilities and amenities?

Comment

The answer to "Who should pay the maintenance charges ? " will depend on who is answering the question.. the tenant or the owner
                      I just meant that the rent is paid by the tenant, which may have the maintenance charges factored into it or not.. depending on the demand and supply of the situation,

But for people who have never lived on rent.. the statement was just to clarify.. that whatever amount is decided as the rent.. is what you will end up paying and no additional maintenance charges have to be paid every month..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X