Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3885 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    No need for bridge man, they have started the boating club, simply put some boats here & use this route. Put your scorpio in the boat....you are inside your house...a bit of Venice here:D.

There is one problem here. There is no good amount of water in river.

I have completely failed to understand why PMC does not maintain good water level in this river. Pune City is blessed by this river, but PMC had made this river into a sewer.

They can easily build a small dam at the other end of the river after the city limits and maintain good water level in the river within the city limits.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    There is one problem here. There is no good amount of water in river.

I have completely failed to understand why PMC does not maintain good water level in this river. Pune City is blessed by this river, but PMC had made this river into a sewer.

They can easily build a small dam at the other end of the river after the city limits and maintain good water level in the river within the city limits.

And if Pawar has his way, this water will be diverted to Lavasa as well:bab (45):.
    CommentQuote
  • Pawar

Originally Posted by realacres
    And if Pawar has his way, this water will be diverted to Lavasa as well:bab (45):.

After a very big bang of Pawar links to IPL Pune Team Bidding scam unearthed by Times NOW...everything is now quite...No one even talks about this...

And Pawar-our Honorable Agri Minister is more interested in Cricket rather than Farming...The moment he got ICC seat there, he has started crying about the workload...

Even after such an unethical, foul play by such ministers, No one is been able to damage them...

Somethink I think that India will not become a Powerful contry but it will definitely become a PawarFull (Pawar and Prafull) country...:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by home123
    After a very big bang of Pawar links to IPL Pune Team Bidding scam unearthed by Times NOW...everything is now quite...No one even talks about this...

And Pawar-our Honorable Agri Minister is more interested in Cricket rather than Farming...The moment he got ICC seat there, he has started crying about the workload...

Even after such an unethical, foul play by such ministers, No one is been able to damage them...

Somethink I think that India will not become a Powerful contry but it will definitely become a PawarFull (Pawar and Prafull) country...:bab (38):

Looks like TOI group got it's share. Now they are in peace. If India has to overcome corruption its Journalism has to be cleaned first.
    CommentQuote
  • I have learned that Hiranandani is planning a township in Hinjewadi area. This is the reason Paranjape group is holding the prices.
    Anybody knows location of Hiranandani Group site?
    CommentQuote
  • what do you mean by holding the price?

also, does paranjape negotiate for blue ridge?

Originally Posted by HemantDesh
    I have learned that Hiranandani is planning a township in Hinjewadi area. This is the reason Paranjape group is holding the prices.
    Anybody knows location of Hiranandani Group site?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kazihamed
    what do you mean by holding the price?

also, does paranjape negotiate for blue ridge?

Not coming down on price despite of less demand.
    CommentQuote
  • by that logic they wud have more competition from hiranandani..so even less demand..i thk it is counter productive

Originally Posted by HemantDesh
    CommentQuote
  • Blue Ridge is NOT for middle class

Quoting from Ravi Karandeekar's blog:

Blue Ridge Sales manager, Mr Prasanna Tamaskar says:
    Available properties in the budget range of Rs. 40 lakhs (very few) to 125 lakhs. There is no pressure selling. We discuss, said Prasanna, the available 5 BHK, 4 BHK, 3 BHK, 2 BHK Flats. The positive, negative points, doubts and concerns. Possession dates. Payment schedules. No convincing. Only explaining. It is more like a professional business transaction. My property buyer is mature. Generally, salaried persons who's monthly family income is 1.5 to 2.5 lakhs. He has good savings. Looking for not more than 50% home finance. Very less investors. 70 to 80% are from Pune and Mumbai. A few NRIs.

http://.blogspot.com/2010/08/blue-ridge-hinjewadi-what-is-big-event.html

Ok, so lets do the analysis of target market.
    1. Salaried person with monthly income of 1.5 to 2.5 L
    2. Who has savings of at least 40L to 1 crore, since he is ready to pay 50% downpayment, and I assume that family savings will be at least double of what he is paying for downpayment.

Does this sound like a middle class guy in Pune? Not even IT guys have this kind of money.

Who is buying in Blue Ridge then?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abeerbagul

2. Who has savings of at least 40L to 1 crore, since he is ready to pay 50% downpayment, and I assume that family savings will be at least double of what he is paying for downpayment.

Does this sound like a middle class guy in Pune? Not even IT guys have this kind of money.

IT people who are currently onsite and planning to come back to india after 5 years (It will be ready by then).
    Businessmans from mumbai having big money and want a weekend home to play golf & ....
    CommentQuote

Available properties in the budget range of Rs. 40 lakhs (very few) to 125 lakhs. There is no pressure selling. We discuss, said Prasanna, the available 5 BHK, 4 BHK, 3 BHK, 2 BHK Flats. The positive, negative points, doubts and concerns. Possession dates. Payment schedules. No convincing. Only explaining. It is more like a professional business transaction. My property buyer is mature. Generally, salaried persons who's monthly family income is 1.5 to 2.5 lakhs. He has good savings. Looking for not more than 50% home finance. Very less investors. 70 to 80% are from Pune and Mumbai. A few NRIs.

Then why was BR offering group discounts to IT cos?? It is more like LIMITED EDITION in site office & SALE, SALE, SALE for IT cos:D. All in all, both are the same.

* I don't know how can people put in 1.25Cr for such a project?? And those who monthly income is 1.5-2.5L, why will they buy at such crap area where there is no proper infra in place??
    CommentQuote
  • i dont think they r offering discount any more to IT ppl..

Originally Posted by realacres
    Then why was BR offering group discounts to IT cos?? It is more like LIMITED EDITION in site office & SALE, SALE, SALE for IT cos:D. All in all, both are the same.

* I don't know how can people put in 1.25Cr for such a project?? And those who monthly income is 1.5-2.5L, why will they buy at such crap area where there is no proper infra in place??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HemantDesh

Even if they sell 5-6 flats per year they earn few crores that is enough to pay their employee's salary:D so they are not making it down....just kidding
    CommentQuote

I just wonder why only 1.5L to 2.5L and NOT 3-5 Lakhs...

Here is the math

Average monthly income of H1B holder 5000 - 8000 $
    If he is bachelor Avr savings approx 1000 - 1500 $
    Net savings on indian rupees per month ~ 75 - 100K
    Net Annual savings 10-15 Lakhs
    About 1 lakhs per month for junior level person

For senior person monthly salary could be 1.25/1.5 of above
    So applying same logic 1.5 - 2.5 number holds good

Point is that, this number will NOT go up unless rupee depreciates beyond 55/60....

H1B rocks!!! Chop Shop are shining!!!

And builders know it.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sakelkar
    I just wonder why only 1.5L to 2.5L and NOT 3-5 Lakhs...

Here is the math

Average monthly income of H1B holder 5000 - 8000 $
    If he is bachelor Avr savings approx 1000 - 1500 $
    Net savings on indian rupees per month ~ 75 - 100K
    Net Annual savings 10-15 Lakhs
    About 1 lakhs per month for junior level person

For senior person monthly salary could be 1.25/1.5 of above
    So applying same logic 1.5 - 2.5 number holds good

Point is that, this number will NOT go up unless rupee depreciates beyond 55/60....

H1B rocks!!! Chop Shop are shining!!!

And builders know it.....

Extending the same logic to RE prices in Pune specifically....

Prices have remained stable at 50/60 Lakhs in areas like kothrud and about 70 lakhs in Aundh...in last 2 years...not because of downturn in economy....

At least stability in prices in the last year can not be attributed to downturn...IMHO...Indian NRI IT guy with a stable job in US....would still have bought in India...but probably the current level of prices makes him think twice...and the demand has dwindled...or has become chary of buying recklessly

Current levels of RE prices have extracted purchasing power of IT NRIs to the maximum possible extent and unless something dramatic happens in Indo US relation..or US outsourcing policy...Rupee valuation against dollar....I think these prices will remain stable for longer time at least for builders who can hold off...

End of rant :)
    CommentQuote