Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by harishkulks View Post
    Boss...if you don't buy this..I don't have any problem.I cannot help your belief. This shows that people just don't believe in the deals which happen at the backend.As said earlier, I have provided information to the best of my knowledge.I don't need to reconfirm this.
    Chill. You did not clarify earlier that 18L was price for studio apartment and NOT 2BHK.
    2BHK in BR 18L price, I dont buy, is all what I said.
    If studio is 450 Sq feet, then price comes in the range of 3500/sq feet, which was no breaking news at all

Comment

Originally posted by RAJESHP View Post
      Chill. You did not clarify earlier that 18L was price for studio apartment and NOT 2BHK.
      2BHK in BR 18L price, I dont buy, is all what I said.
      If studio is 450 Sq feet, then price comes in the range of 3500/sq feet, which was no breaking news at all
      If somebody is visiting BR...pls check with them the price for new studio apartment...That might help to end this debate

Comment

Or we can simply say that rate/sq ft is the same, the area decreased & hence the total price. Let's end this debate now, whaddya say?

Btw, what I don't understand is who will send their children to BR school when their houses are not ready as yet?
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
          Btw, what I don't understand is who will send their children to BR school when their houses are not ready as yet?
          Valid point. ash7979 please chime in

Comment

Or we can simply say that rate/sq ft is the same, the area decreased & hence the total price. Let's end this debate now, whaddya say?
            Debate is already over, since we know that price of 18L was for studio of 450 sqfeet

Comment

The people Living in completed projects in the vicinity won't
              mind sending
              "...though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel my flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable:
              I am simply not there."

Comment

Valid point. ash7979 please chime in
                Oops I didnt know, that you dont know, that in Pune & many other cities in india, all the good schools are outside the city only (so that they can have Big Playground etc)...Here is one example ,Sanskriti school, which is in Bugaon..And its very good school...http://www.sanskritischoolpune.org/ & here is a Bad example DPS school Aundh,its so called good school ( I dont know why its good school) but they dont have a single big play ground where kids can play....

And I must say BR school is not far from Balewadi,Wakad,Baner,PS and these 4 location itself has almost 1 lacs family living, so why not these ppls will send their kids in BR school & if somebody buy a flat as well here & if his office also in Hinjewadi, then for him all thing, his office, kids school, market etct would be at doorstep & he dont have to spend money on Schoolbus (around 1500-200 PM) office commuting (2000-3000 PM) and market (maybe I would not say any saving, coz once a while he has to go out from BR to main Pune city...maybe Laxmi road, so that compensate the saving on market commuting)....So, in all one can save around 5k PM & then commuting time to office as well & you know Time is Money & u urself can calculate the value of that...

So, BR is good project below 3K....and that way they are doing construction (I visited them last week) in 3 years time, it would the place to live..so lets wait for 3-5 years & see the effect
                Last edited by ash7979; March 7 2010, 10:25 AM.
                Cheers,
                -Ashish

Comment

Debate is already over, since we know that price of 18L was for studio of 450 sqfeet
                  Debate is over....PEACE !!! :p BR is costly....PEACE !!!

Comment

Does anyone here know if someone has canceled their booking in BR Phase 1? Please PM me.

Someone had asked the maintenance cost of BR - its 2 rs psf and 17000 per annum for a 1730 sq ft 3 BHK.

Comment

Originally posted by kia99 View Post
                      its 2 rs psf and 17000 per annum for a 1730 sq ft 3 BHK.
                      Do you mean it's 2 rs/sqft + 17000?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X