Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
    yes most of them are migrants whose only reason to be in Pune is their jobs

They are also logical people who know that in stead of travelling 15(3*5) hours on weekends to reach office from old and dilapidated Pune ( while paying higher rents)....its much reasonable to travel 2*2 hours on weekends to Museum part of Pune...and hence the growth areas of Pune in last decade have been Aundh, Wakad, Baner, Pashan, Balewadi and now Hinjedwai not Shanivar Peth and other peths around red light area
    This clearly shows that you have no idea about Pune. Seems you visited Pune in 16th century & directly few years back.

And Aundh, Wakad, Baner etc. are part of PMC, PCMC; while BR is Gram-panchayat.
    Btw, areas like Aundh, Baner, Pashan etc. are not 100% dependent on Hinjewadi or ITG, here in HJW there is over-supply.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Applying same weird logic....If Pune is so good why Manmohan Singh doesnt live here....hmmm....may be he has a better place to live....
      Rather than answering question, you dodged it. Why bring MMS here where he stays in far better place ? Logic is the reason why builder doesn't stay here may be more or less the same why some people here say that BR is not good place to stay unless you are a robot.

Now I'm not going to teach you basics of difference between equity and debt owner ( may be if you really want to understand it....try to observe the difference between how your landlord treats you (as tenant) versus how his bank treats him
      Maybe you got bad landlord. In my case, I am staying in same flat for past few years & the landlord has said he is ready to go for 3 year lease come Jan 14. So, I can enjoy one of the best infra in city at fraction of cost of EMI of flats even at outskirts or jungle like areas.

For banks, default for 3 months & see the fun.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

shouldnt we ask moderator to re-open this thread ?

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...408-page4.html

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
          And I think there is no point in debating with BR buyers as they don't have anything else to offer but walk to work, seems they are born only to work in Hinjewadi. These are more of robotic people, office-home, home-office, nothing in between. Personally, I prefer to stay in community where there are people from all walks of life, CAs, docs, mgmt guys, lawyers, govt employees, bankers, advertisers etc. & not just ITGs. Infact, the place where I am staying today has all these type of people & it feels good to know about other works too. We can help each other too due to varied experience in different fields.

Btw, I would also like to know how many BR buyers are native of Pune. It looks most are migrants having no touch with Pune city per se & so need not debate further on this aspect.
          This forum was supposed to be about real estate right?
          You have now started talking about the people who live in BR, ROBOTS! MIGRANTS! what else ? ..

Which god went on a vacation and delegated you the task of passing judgement on other people ?
          Or apart from being a lawyer, vaastu consultant, real estate expert, stock market analyst, economist and other qualifications u posess, now you are an anthropologist as well ??

Harmless banter about the merits / demerits of a project can be fun, NOT THIS

So any person who is not born in pune will not understand its essence etc and hence is ignorant and chooses to live in BR??!!
          I have no idea where you pull things like that out from !! must be your very personal dark place !!

Good going guys!! Its like India dosent have enough issues already based on differences in religion, caste , location etc.... Now you want to start isolating people and distancing them based on their professions as well.. Real nice... Way to go !!

In the future if any of your kids / family members join the IT industry make sure you throw them out of your house and society, dont want their robotic lives to infect your perfect social lives.

Comment

I've consciously stayed away from the discussion over the last few pages primarily due to the fact that it seems that there are some people who are very interested in the project (down to demographics of the buyers) and yet, despite all the interest shown by them, want to ensure that no one else considers evaluating the project on their own. It's now down to bickering like kids who make hypothetical statements such as "my dad can beat up your dad" (I'm sure I read some comments about parentage as well).

The bottom line is that this is turning very ugly, very fast - my sincere appeal to all is that please stop making it personal and continue to contribute to the thread with your experiences with BR instead of making sweeping/ judgemental remarks.

We're not browsing this thread to be offended or to try and prove that one person is smarter than the other - the purpose is to help each other answer questions about BR and to provide objective/sincere advice, albeit when someone asks for it.

From my experience with this thread, unsolicited opinions expressed without disclaimers of them being personal are what are causing the degradation in the quality of this thread.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
              The simplest thing would be better spaces between 2 buildings & have good walkways/cycletracks spread across the township which can be used by all. In BR, all towers are cramped in one side & golf on another. I would prefer better distance between 2 towers than sharing common walls with other flat.
              ?
              Which towers are you talking about, which are cramped up on one side? the towers are spread out around the golf course !! not to one side .. u should check out the layout again

Blue Ridge | Apartments in Hinjewadi | Flats in Pune |Golf Property | By Paranjape Schemes (Constructions) Ltd.

Comment

One person is expressing his opinion and at times it could be offending, but then I can see few people who are there quite livid in contradicting his view and worst even they are passing personal comment to that person. The way these other people defend BR, it seems that rather than just owner of apartments in BR, they might have more stake in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post

Here in US its called "head in the sand'.

Just to clarify. There are two USAs popular here in India.

One is - United States of America which is having some govt shutdown or whatever

Second is - Ulhasnagar Sindhi Association (where lot of "made in USA" goods are manufactured and even exported from).

I know you are currently living in and referring to the first one. But just wanted to clarify it to others so they are not confused

It will be great to get your first had experience of BR and Hinjewadi whenever you are visiting India. Will eagerly look forward to your updates whenever are you around here in India.

Comment

They are also logical people who know that in stead of travelling 15(3*5) hours on weekends to reach office from old and dilapidated Pune ( while paying higher rents)....its much reasonable to travel 2*2 hours on weekends to Museum part of Pune...and hence the growth areas of Pune in last decade have been Aundh, Wakad, Baner, Pashan, Balewadi and now Hinjedwai not Shanivar Peth and other peths around red light area

Having traveled worldwide most of them also understand that buying a house is a long term decision hence its foolish to base it on present....in stead they base it on foreseeable future of 3-5 years

they believe in themselves....their firms...their industry and hence in prospects of Hinjewadi as against to the people who probably always look forward for negative news on internet and succumb to illusions that they are not the only one who are doing poorly in life ....so by extension world will come to and end and usual blah blah
                    Baruch,

I may have missed this in any of your earlier posts. But which part / Phase of Hinjewadi you work in (of course, if it is not BR) ? Does your company have office anywhere else in Pune including Phase 2/3 of HJ) ? Just curious to know.

Comment

Originally posted by pune_friend View Post
                      Baruch,

I may have missed this in any of your earlier posts. But which part / Phase of Hinjewadi you work in (of course, if it is not BR) ? Does your company have office anywhere else in Pune including Phase 2/3 of HJ) ? Just curious to know.
                      this information will not help the discussion on this forum anyway...enough of personal slug-fest already....lets avoid it

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X