Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

My 2 cents
    See most of the points mentioned here are unfortunate but common malpractices in RE. However some of the points do need attention

1. 3.6..about parking. Builders do write vague language so that they are not seen as violating SC order. But this looks too vague
    2. 4.1 . Have they really mentioned 2 years buffer on top of 2017? I mean in last 6 years they have built entire BR as we see today despite construction coming to a halt in 2008. Will they take another 6 for a couple of towers?
    3. 4.2 about 9% interest on delay. This is futile as he would not pay even this unless you cancel the booking. Its better to negotiate for something else (if possible) such as pay rent/EMI for the delayed period.
    4. Page 5 Section II - This looks most serious of them all...Bar, restaurant and Disco in a residential building. In fact I find the very thought of 2 floors for commercial purposes objectionable. When they have dedicated commercial area within the township why this torture?
    5. 10.17 - This is funny as I have never seen such a clause anywhere. I believe they must have been advised to include this clause in case someone challenges their right to charge fee for golf course.
    6. Annexure L - Looks like a copy paste job from the previous agreement. But at end of the day, they will extract 80% of amount within 1st year of registration.

Comment

Only Pune....very well put....I will precisely have objections around points highlighted by you

will talk to BR 2mrw

Comment

As far as retail shops are concened, they will tell you that "We will never do anything to sabotage our township" but will not say anything more....or change anything.

I had discussion with them about this when they announced few shops ( and a relative of mine booked one ) under towers 7-8.

Comment

Originally posted by pune_friend View Post
          Well, don't know if what you have said represents 70K (or whichever number it is) folks coming to HJ. But one thing is sure - ask them if the love working out of HJ and the answer will be a big NOOOO.
          Very true..

Just hate the place, but cannot leave a job (which I dont hate) because of the place.

So many times, local gaon ka goon types have "failed" to brake and hit me from behind. And it has happened to so many people.

The place is very dusty, ugly, jam packed and unsafe. And those who bought in Hinjewadi for end use just want to be closer to work, thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
            As far as retail shops are concened, they will tell you that "We will never do anything to sabotage our township" but will not say anything more....or change anything.

I had discussion with them about this when they announced few shops ( and a relative of mine booked one ) under towers 7-8.
            To have shops on the ground floor is one thing (with external access) , but i would not be comfortable with shops or any commercial activities on 1st and 2nd floor, especially with security issues in mind.
            and definitely 100% not OK with having people sign their consent for things like pubs etc,
            and even in the floor plans on their website, the floor plans from 1st floor onwards are given. and are shown as apartments for T-23.
            So have to wait and see what they say about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sat234 View Post
              Very true..

Just hate the place, but cannot leave a job (which I dont hate) because of the place.
              Very true. No one wants to leave job. But close to lac people are being held at ransom just for benefit of a few builders + politicians + investors looking only for profit.
              Enormous amount of fuel, time and energy is being wasted day in and day out.
              And it is indirectly costing a ton to all of us individually as well as to country and economy.

Originally posted by Sat234 View Post
              So many times, local gaon ka goon types have "failed" to brake and hit me from behind. And it has happened to so many people.

The place is very dusty, ugly, jam packed and unsafe. And those who bought in Hinjewadi for end use just want to be closer to work, thats it.
              I really wonder if people still feel they are close to work with the situation in entire township. One can understand it for areas that are hundreds of years old. Why so for totally new area.

Business can flourish and profit can be made even with good planning. What is adopted is deliberate bad planning and execution.

Icing on the cake, pathetic situation being used and harped to sell a few townships or a flat someone has invested in. You can see so many posts on this and many other places including ad hoardings that harp on the same.

Comment

Thousands have already done so and in next 5 years or so, over 10 K more families will make these world-class townships their homes...and work near by.

Their kids will go to those great schools of the townships populated by kids of diverse backgrounds.....mentored by driven parents and teachers.

Regardless of where these families come from......they all will be very well-educated and will live with civility.....making these townships THE destination for young clean people to shed the old and adopt the new for bright future for themselves and their next generation.

What a prospect !!!

What a promise !!
                Last edited by Superduper; October 10 2013, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
                  Thousands have already done so and in next 5 years or so, over 10 K families will make world-class townships their homes near their work.

Regardless of where they come from......they all will be very well-educated and will live with civility.....making these townships THE destination for young clean people to shed the old and adopt the new for bright future for themselves and their next generation.

What a prospect !!!

What a promise !!
                  For a second, sounded like a speech by Rahul Gandhi

Then realized that it is a sales pitch, as always

Comment

superduper - i think forget it , lets agree and say, Yes townships are terrible.. nothing outside !! people born in gaons are goons.. and people born in cities have amazing civic sense and discipline while driving..
                    Lets enjoy our "huge mistake".. instead of trying to convince people (who are not interested) .

Comment

Originally posted by pune_friend View Post
                      For a second, sounded like a speech by Rahul Gandhi

Then realized that it is a sales pitch, as always
                      Thanks for noticing.....the positive.

The curious thing is........world-class townships such as Blue Ridge, can't be a very good campaign material.......since I bet both Rahul and NarendraBhai would have nothing but positive things to say about it !!

Kya Kare ab to Musibat Ho gayi.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X