Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3921 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sakelkar

Current levels of RE prices have extracted purchasing power of IT NRIs to the maximum possible extent

Very aptly said. Builders:bab (45): are pushing higher middle class guys (ITGs used to consider themselves here) to the middle class & middle class people to lower middle class and so on.

For the "super rich", housing is no issue and poor people have left hopes of own decent house (unless one gets Slum Rehab house).

Damn it...My parents (school teacher) worked hard all their life to build a house after buying land. And now I (an ITG) cant even think of this (not even in far suburbs of Pune).
    CommentQuote
  • Well, I have known many NRIs who are buying houses in US than in India, firstly they know its rock bottom prices they are getting, second ...they know India is into a kind of a bubble, and spending 100,000 USD is no joke for them.Hence, most of them are buying where they could buy at 20-30K USD, in 100K, they could buy a condo in downtown in most US cities - barring NY,LA,etc.
    CommentQuote
  • BR Cancellation Not Possible For Buyers

Hey, these Paranjape guys are not letting buyers cancel their bookings at BR . We all know in how deep mess these PSCIL guys are. Any latest updates on cancellation policy of this builder? :bab (65):
    CommentQuote
  • Well, I think the buyers are in serious in this project. The land is of MIDC and buyers have signed agreements -- that are flawed and registered-- they should launch a consumer case of fraud against Paranjpe and lack of service against PMC.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Hey, these Paranjape guys are not letting buyers cancel their bookings at BR . We all know in how deep mess these PSCIL guys are. Any latest updates on cancellation policy of this builder? :bab (65):

Many people already cautioned buyers for (other than Ravi Karandikar blog:)) this highly overpriced project. I feel this is going to be a scrap project, therefore investors and ITG's should take out their money at the earliest. Only possible rate for this area is 1700-1800psf. For Air Casel cancellation charges are 50% of booking amount, so be aware of that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnb_2k
    Many people already cautioned buyers for (other than Ravi Karandikar blog:)) this highly overpriced project. I feel this is going to be a scrap project, therefore investors and ITG's should take out their money at the earliest. Only possible rate for this area is 1700-1800psf. For Air Casel cancellation charges are 50% of booking amount, so be aware of that.

I pissed off an agent last weekend when I told him that Hinjewadi and adjoining areas like Wakad , PS and annexe are not worth more than 2000 psf . Ganeesham , PS - Saleswoman told me the rate would go to 5000 psf when the road connecting to the highway is completed . Wonder why they are offering a modular kitchen free on a 3 BHK flat :-) By the way , one of my friend complained that RE salesman only entertain you if you drive in a 4 wheeler(not 800/ALTO) , wear half or 3/4th pants , imported goggles etc:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnb_2k

After rather loooooong looooong time someone finally has a courage to quote 1700 to 1800 psf rate.
    Otherwise, day after day I was wondering how poor and pauper I was becoming with reference to 5000 to 6000 psf rates even at Pune outskirts (for e.g. Pimple Gurav)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suryawork
    I pissed off an agent last weekend when I told him that Hinjewadi and adjoining areas like Wakad , PS and annexe are not worth more than 2000 psf . Ganeesham , PS - Saleswoman told me the rate would go to 5000 psf when the road connecting to the highway is completed . Wonder why they are offering a modular kitchen free on a 3 BHK flat :-) By the way , one of my friend complained that RE salesman only entertain you if you drive in a 4 wheeler(not 800/ALTO) , wear half or 3/4th pants , imported goggles etc:bab (4):

So funny, RE salesman are only looking for NRI/Foreign return now because they know normal people won't be able to buy:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suryawork
    By the way , one of my friend complained that RE salesman only entertain you if you drive in a 4 wheeler(not 800/ALTO) , wear half or 3/4th pants , imported goggles etc:bab (4):

Seems this saleschap needs to be sent to see India Fashion Week, many have short dresses & dumb brains:o.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

Real - that is not really true. The project may be overpriced, but they have certainly allowed buyers to cancel their bookings and they have given the 1L booking amount promptly back. I know first hand account of couple of cases on this. So lets not spread rumors - unless you are aware of cases on above.

Also - why does everyone think that the agreement is flawed/bogus? What is the problem?

PS - I am not a BR agent, and I dont have any investment there, yet!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kia99
    Real - that is not really true. The project may be overpriced, but they have certainly allowed buyers to cancel their bookings and they have given the 1L booking amount promptly back. I know first hand account of couple of cases on this. So lets not spread rumors - unless you are aware of cases on above.

Also - why does everyone think that the agreement is flawed/bogus? What is the problem?

I got my cancellation money back from Paranjape with absolutely no problem. In full disclosure i have to mention that we have been their customer in 2 schemes prior to that and one post BR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mindguru
    I got my cancellation money back from Paranjape with absolutely no problem. In full disclosure i have to mention that we have been their customer in 2 schemes prior to that and one post BR.

Can you explain why you cancelled your booking in Blue Ridge? Especially if you trust Paranjape so much after having bought 2 flats from him in the past, and Blue Ridge is the flagship project.

What made such a loyal customer back off? Not asking sarcastically, please?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kia99

Seems you just booked. Go & see the plight of the buyers who have done the agreements & paid according to demand letter. It is not 1L man!! Seems you got out at booking stage itself. Add to it the big delays, you know where it is heading.

Remember the entire project was sold out in 3 days, now there are group discounts:D. Any guesses for this??

Rather than having kayaking, the roads & other infra should be in place first.

Originally Posted by abeerbagul
    Can you explain why you cancelled your booking in Blue Ridge? Especially if you trust Paranjape so much after having bought 2 flats from him in the past, and Blue Ridge is the flagship project.

What made such a loyal customer back off? Not asking sarcastically, please?

Me too waiting for the reasons which made LOYAL customer cancel the booking at BR.
    CommentQuote
  • There is no need to be sarcastic. People get carried away by builder hype. Paranjpe has made a name for themselves in Pune and people don't think twice about the location/price etc. It was greed which caused them to book and it is fear which causes them to cancel. Kayaking and other recreational activities requiring water are just too farfetched in India to be done by the common man. I can imagine a situation where some resident or his guest will lose his life due to absence of lifeguards and everyone will be prohibited pending further enquiry. If the same thing happens in the arabian sea nobody would care.
    CommentQuote
  • I see that rameshyahoo is particularly pro builder, against buyers. Any reasons ?

Simple fact, we want flats at reasonable prices that are commensurate with
    salaries overall. If builders can't give that, they are profiteering.
    CommentQuote