Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
3935 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • For BR lovers such issues are common and every project has those. It's ok to compromise your privacy or keep your windows always closed/covered just to use few amenities which would have costed you outside to use them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhashbahu
    It seems a common strategy of BR defenders to personally attack anyone who dare criticize BR.

    I am born and brought up in Mumbai. So I have not come FROM a village, but TO a (relative) village.

    Regarding HOAX of KUL/BR bridge, you need to re-read my post. It was a question to confirm if it was a bridge or something else. It was later clarified in subsequent posts by other members. That is the purpose of discussion forums ... to discuss.

    It is sad that you do not appreciate view points of people who have a divergent viewpoint to your own.


    Even more surprising that a Mumbaiker is finding BR flats cramped...may be I new to re-visit the definition of cramped...but then most of flat son Mumbai will rarely have balconies so naturally you won't have privacy issues in a blocked apartment

    Originally Posted by sudhashbahu


    If traffic flows through BR, then it will be good for Paranjpe. More traffic means he can sell commercial property within BR for higher rates. But it will be a double-whammy for BR residents. Already office hours mean traffic jams towards Hinjewadi chowk. Now we could have jams in the other direction too.


    Also your post on Bridge from KUL was not a question alone...it also had deep concerns ( obviously hypothetical ) on how lifes of BR residents will become miserable post that bridge
    CommentQuote
  • Common guys, take it positively.. He raised the issue of balconies and which I feel is valid one. I don't want someone to peep into my shorts or in my plate or stare at me or my beer :)
    It's ok if someone looks from a distance but it's never accepted when someone peeps into your house and hence projects with podium garden sell 1st floor flats for cheap and still rarely get buyers.
    Yes, someone from village will buy / buys these 1st floor flats but then he learns and advises others not to go for it instead of defending the wrong decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REinvest
    For BR lovers such issues are common and every project has those. It's ok to compromise your privacy or keep your windows always closed/covered just to use few amenities which would have costed you outside to use them.


    Well said mate, it's you who decides on your priorities - privacy or view or amenities or anything else.
    So if someone is ok with it - good, all the best.
    If someone is not ok with this - BR is not for you, search something better.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhashbahu
    It seems a common strategy of BR defenders to personally attack anyone who dare criticize BR.

    I am born and brought up in Mumbai. So I have not come FROM a village, but TO a (relative) village.

    Regarding HOAX of KUL/BR bridge, you need to re-read my post. It was a question to confirm if it was a bridge or something else. It was later clarified in subsequent posts by other members. That is the purpose of discussion forums ... to discuss.

    It is sad that you do not appreciate view points of people who have a divergent viewpoint to your own.


    Now they'll target youy and will ask you to leave this thread.. they did it with many.
    If they don't defend BR, how they'll get the neighbors? and who'll buy their flat in future?
    They are right(?) at their place as well..
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed to sudashbahu. Its common observation that whenever there is a disagreeing view for BR in this thread, few of the known BR supporters come out personally attacking that person rather than countering his or her views. No matter how good or bad BR is, both sides of views are always welcomed by we, the buyer. If the opposition views are hijacked then that make us think that something is fishy.

    Also there is allegation that sudashbahu is working for another builder, then the way BR supporter is personally attacking sudashbahu, realacre and others, who are they? Aren't they working for BR?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by investwest
    Common guys, take it positively.. He raised the issue of balconies and which I feel is valid one. I don't want someone to peep into my shorts or in my plate or stare at me or my beer :)
    It's ok if someone looks from a distance but it's never accepted when someone peeps into your house and hence projects with podium garden sell 1st floor flats for cheap and still rarely get buyers.
    Yes, someone from village will buy / buys these 1st floor flats but then he learns and advises others not to go for it instead of defending the wrong decision.


    really ? For your information...1st to 4th floor flats in NCR sell at 15-20% premium to higher floors...

    also what about housing of yesteryears when there were not many high rise societies and mostly double floored homes ? are you suggesting all those living in 1st floor were villagers

    issue is the that poster was not a victim in the case but culprit of inappropriately satiating his voyeuristic instincts...such people should be thrown out of societies...hope his neighbor complains...
    CommentQuote
  • also not sure what uninterrupted view people are hoping from dry balconies...all flats on GC peripheries have no blockade to main balconies of living room and master bed room...and thats all what matters...

    its impossible to have no other flat at all corners unless one is talking about a single tower in desert which has only one-two flat per floor...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    really ? For your information...1st to 4th floor flats in NCR sell at 15-20% premium to higher floors...

    also what about housing of yesteryears when there were not many high rise societies and mostly double floored homes ? are you suggesting all those living in 1st floor were villagers

    issue is the that poster was not a victim in the case but culprit of inappropriately satiating his voyeuristic instincts...such people should be thrown out of societies...hope his neighbor complains...


    I think you need to go out of the forum first for these obvious reasons, your attitude towards others and your language.

    We are talking about Pune and not NCR and for your kind information - in Mumbai (more closure to Pune than comparing it with something 1000 miles away) always had premium charging on higher floors and even pune has a concept of floor rise all over and if you don't know - even stamp duty is charged more above few floors as a part of premium - check out if you have poor knowledge.

    I never said that first floorers are villagers, read my post again and hope this time you'll understand it better.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    Even more surprising that a Mumbaiker is finding BR flats cramped...may be I new to re-visit the definition of cramped...but then most of flat son Mumbai will rarely have balconies so naturally you won't have privacy issues in a blocked apartment


    You have introduced the "Cramped" description. I merely stated that the flats have privacy issues.

    1047 carpet for 2 BHK is excellent size wise.

    Originally Posted by Baruch
    Also your post on Bridge from KUL was not a question alone...it also had deep concerns ( obviously hypothetical ) on how lifes of BR residents will become miserable post that bridge


    It was a valid question, It was a valid concern related to the question. At that time I did not know whether it was the fabled bridge or not. So yes the concern was "hypothetical" as I did not know the answer. The purpose of the post was to find the answer and determine if the concern was valid or not.

    Thankfully the concern was not valid, but that does not mean the concern should not have been posted.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    also not sure what uninterrupted view people are hoping from dry balconies...all flats on GC peripheries have no blockade to main balconies of living room and master bed room...and thats all what matters...

    its impossible to have no other flat at all corners unless one is talking about a single tower in desert which has only one-two flat per floor...


    Dude move around pune - you don't need to go to desert or don't need to find single tower.
    Also, projects which offer single flat or two flats per floor are considered as premium projects in upper community to which you'll never have access to.

    Anyways, you seem to be a builder dude or a sales man who's using these cheap tactics here to sell your unsold project.

    That's why you comment on each individual who raises any issue/concern/doubt..
    Are you a scorpio chap? They have similar behavior like what you have..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    also not sure what uninterrupted view people are hoping from dry balconies...all flats on GC peripheries have no blockade to main balconies of living room and master bed room...and thats all what matters...

    its impossible to have no other flat at all corners unless one is talking about a single tower in desert which has only one-two flat per floor...


    Well.. in desert.. grow up guy.
    CommentQuote
  • Even I think now that why this guy is so defensive about BR? What are his personal interests and intentions?
    Why he gets angry if someone asks a simple question about BR?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch

    issue is the that poster was not a victim in the case but culprit of inappropriately satiating his voyeuristic instincts...such people should be thrown out of societies...hope his neighbor complains...


    So your personal attack continues. You are good at it . Good job.

    I was merely drining water in the kitchen, the privacy violation if the dry balcony door is open is so severe that the poor fellow same in to my direct line of sight as soon as he got out of the bathroom.

    BTW, I paid a courtesy call to my new neighbour in the evening. He was quite good humoured about the incident and shared my concerns regarding the privacy issues (not surprising considering he suffered first-hand on that account).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhashbahu
    So your personal attack continues. You are good at it . Good job.

    I was merely drining water in the kitchen, the privacy violation if the dry balcony door is open is so severe that the poor fellow same in to my direct line of sight as soon as he got out of the bathroom.

    BTW, I paid a courtesy call to my new neighbour in the evening. He was quite good humoured about the incident and shared my concerns regarding the privacy issues (not surprising considering he suffered first-hand on that account).


    Sudhashbahu

    Apologies for getting carried away above...I have nothing much to add...so dropping off from this meaningless discussion...
    CommentQuote