Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by brshanghai View Post
    This is great piece of work and we need to build on this. And we need to face it together with Mr. P. Else they wont even care about it. I have created a yahoo group of all the owners in T20 to T23 ( Difficult to validate though). Once we have the mass of 10-20 real owners not ready to sign the agreement with these clauses, it will help to build some pressure on Mr. P. Yahoo! Groups
    Hi all,

I have booked river facing 2BHK in T20 last year; just received a mail from BR about registration. I'm yet to get in touch with them back. Looking at your posts it seems that there are many ludicrous clauses. Also the biggest surprise is the possession date of Dec 2017? If that’s the case we have to strongly oppose this move.
    Has anyone raised our concerns to the BR mgmt.? Is the mgmt. kind to listen to our concerns? Are they seriously looking towards it?

Comment

Originally posted by brshanghai View Post
      I am in T23
      Just joined this forum, have booked in T20, and agffected by the absurd agreement clauses by BR. Lets get united to oppose the bully by BR.

Comment

I just spoke to the people at BR about the points I had raised. Was told that the spelling/grammar issues will be corrected; w.r.t. clauses where appropriate documentation has not been shared with me, they will be shared with me through a CD-ROM. The remaining points have been replied to by their "HOD" ( I keep putting this in quotes as I find it a ridiculous ploy to buy time and shift responsibility) and I will supposedly be getting their reply today in an email. Will share further news as it comes in.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
        Last edited by bigbloodyt; October 12 2013, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Bigbloodyt - t-23
          humble_guy - t-23
          Baruch - t-23
          brshanghai - t-23
          neeone - t-22
          srk2477 - t22
          brres13 - t-20
          vivikul - t-20

guys i will keep updating and reposting this everytime we have someone new.. just to make sure newjoiners are also aware that there are members who are getting together for this issue..
          Last edited by brres13; October 13 2013, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Tried to speak to BR guys today , got the same reply that .. this will not happen and that will not happen... "but its only to safeguard interest of builder in the future etc etc" on various issues..
            will really have to take these things up with the so called "HOD" no point in talking to the sales reps and sales and marketing managers who are dealing with clients..
            Looking fwd to the reply bigbloodyt... will have to take a stand soon based on their reply..

Comment

i had liked BR but 4-5 years (last year they said 2016 possession) required to hand over the flat was a big concern for me so dropped the idea of buying ... also the thought of dealing with builder life long was a concern for me.... they can charge lot of adhoc charges in future ... also ther have been lot of instances where builder has used the ameneties for commercial purpose

Comment

srk2477 - t-22

Originally posted by brres13 View Post
                Bigbloodyt - t-23
                humble_guy - t-23
                Baruch - t-23
                brshanghai - t-23
                neeone - t-22
                brres13 - t-20
                vivikul - t-20
                srk2477 - t-22
                guys i will keep updating and reposting this everytime we have someone new.. just to make sure newjoiners are also aware that there are members who are getting together for this issue..
                Count me in - srk2477 - t22

Comment

Originally posted by bigbloodyt View Post
                  Time to shift the focus from conjecture to reality. I was provided a draft copy of the agreement for my flat in T23 and was scheduled to go for agreement in the next few days. After looking at the agreement, I have decided not to go for registration until the issues raised by me are addressed.

I do not feel it is appropriate to put the agreement up in a public forum, however, I can put in a list of issues that I have sought clarification on (and the specific clauses/page numbers and explanations for my questions) for the easy reference of other BR buyers who may be in a position to answer some of them or may want to use my list as a reference. Additions to the list are also more than welcome.

Here is my list:
                  (Note: This is a list that I have mailed to BR and as such the statements are addressed to them.)

I would also like to appeal to all readers that comments such as "BR & Paranjape is a chor" and general BR bashing would not be useful response to the post. My purpose in getting this information out there is to request the more informed folks on the forum to advise on the concerns/issues raised by me that are unfounded and the ones that are relevant.

Category
                  Comments
                  Spelling Mistake
                  Page 4 . Section n: 44.63 "Hector"?
                  Misrepresentation
                  Page 5. Section s. Part ii - This is not true - no such "explanation" was given and no commercial / shopping arcade was specified for Tower 23. If this does not apply, it should not be part of agreement or should specify the towers where it applies. (Explanation: The clause states that they are constructing a shopping/commercial arcade on ground & upper floors which may have shops, banks, restaurants, offices, bars, discotheques and other retail activities etc. and that the purchaser has been informed of this and has no objection to this.)
                  Spelling/Grammar Mistake
                  Page 6. Section s . Part viii - "car parings" - what is car parings?? Tennis and court separated by commas? "The commerical premises purchasers not enter…" should be rephrased as "Purchasers will not enter..". (Explanation: Common amenities listed in the clause and it is specified that the commercial purchasers cannot use the same)
                  Misrepresentation
                  Page 8. Section u - This is not true. I have not demanded and have not been given said documents (Explanation: Clause states that the purchaser is satified with title of the Owner/Promoter to the said Township Land, his rights to develop the said Township and to allot and sell the said Flat).
                  Misrepresentation
                  Page 8. Section w - Untrue - I have not been shown copies of these documents. (Explanation: Similar to above point, relates to documents of locational clearance, letter of intent, layout approval, resolution of BOD, power of attorney etc.)
                  Clarification needed
                  Page 12 - Clause 3.6 - Please clarify what does this mean? (Explanation: The clause states that the owner/promoter has unrestricted rights to allot/sell/transfer/convey open spaces, parking spaces, gardens, lobbies, staircases, terraces to any person/s of his choice).
                  Clarification Needed
                  Page 12 - Clause 3.10 - Too one sided in stating that amenities can be added/removed/changed/moved at owner/promoters discretion; This clause needs to say what will be given to purchaser in lieu of changes/modifications/deletions and purchasers consideration in case of any additions. Shifting/Moving is fine - but removing/adding altogether alters the essence on the agreement
                  Clarification Needed
                  Page 13/14 - Clause 4.1 (Related to completion of construction on or before 31 Dec 2017) - Are you trying to say that the expected completion date is December 2017 and could extend by 2 years more?? i.e. up to Dec 2019?? This is crazy; you are saying that it takes 4 years to build this (even though supposedly foundation is completed) and then are adding another 2 years of "buffer". This is baffling. Please include the planned projections for completion of the superstructure and finishing in the agreement.
                  Clarification Needed
                  Page 14. Clause 4.2 - Why is the penalty clause for delay on owner/ promoter calculated as only 9% simple interest whereas default of payment carries penalty of 21% interest as given in clause 2.5?
                  Conflicting/Contradictory
                  Page 15. Clause 5.1.1 - States that building contains 24 floors? (Contradicts page 35 i.e. Stamp Duty particulars)
                  Page 20. Clause 7.3 - What about moving household items - the clause needs rework - am I expected to move my fridge/bed in my "4 wheeler light vehicle"? (Explanation: The clause states that the purchaser will not bring any heavy vehicles inside said township land)
                  Page 21. Clause 7.8 - Define items, current clause too generic - "heavy" is relative. Combustible - my cigarette lighter contains combustible fluid - am I not allowed to carry it into the building? Heavy is in contradiction to clause 7.9 where "heavy" items are to be carried in the service elevator. (Explanation: The clause states that the purchaser will not store any goods which are hazardous, combustible, dangerous and heavy in nature)
                  Mistake
                  Page 21. Clause 7.9 - Are only men allowed to be purchasers?? Refer to line "He shall abide..". Please replace to be gender neutral or change to "She/He shall abide..".
                  Clarification Needed
                  Page 22. Clause 7.15 - There is no mention of intimation. Notice has to be given before you enter into said flat - reasonable time is too generic a term; what's reasonable for one person may not be for the other. (Explanation: The clause states that people may need to be given access to your flat to examine the state/condition of flat in case they are trying to resolve a defect).
                  Misrepresentation
                  Page 25. Clause 7.34 - Again, as per issue with Page 5 section 2 part ii - I have not been informed of any commercial space in tower 23 where I have made the booking.
                  Misrepresentation
                  Page 26/27 Clause 7.42 - Untrue - I have not been shown copies of these documents. (Similar to other clauses given above where it is stated that the owner/promoter has shown me all documents related to title deeds, clearances etc.)
                  Clarification Needed
                  Page 30. Clause 10.13 - Unfair - If the society does not have enough funds to cover the payment because 10 % people have not paid up (or 10 % flats are unsold and therefore the Owner/Promoter are not paying maintenance), why should the 90% who have paid up be subjected to the inconvenience and indignation of having utilities/services/amenities unavailable. What provision/relief is available in such a situation where individually, I may not be at fault, but collectively, the society may be at fault? (Explanation: The clause states that if the society defaults in payment of maintenance, the township management authority can disconnect utilities, supply of other services, not permit members of said society to use township amenities and levy fines/penalties on the amount due)
                  Clarification Needed
                  Page 30. Clause 10.17 - What does this mean? If someone comes to visit me, they will have to pay a toll/entry fee? This is completely unacceptable in its present form - please define "Outsiders" to clarify this point related to toll/entry fee. (Explanation: This clause states that the township management authority can impose and collect a toll/entry fee on outsiders for ingress to the township).
                  Clarification Needed
                  Page 31. Clause 10.23 - This is a clear case of violation of MRTPC - how can you provision a monopoly in a competitive sector? (Explanation: Related to the fact that the township management authority dictates which providers will be permitted to give telephone, internet and cable TV services)
                  Page 35. Total floors of tower - Noted as Ground + Stilt + 30 In direct contradiction of Clause 5.1.1 on Page 15.
                  Page 48. Annexure - L. The payment schedule needs to be modified to reflect 30 floors (If the information on Page 35 is accurate). (Explanation: The payment schedule specified herein only considers 24 slabs i.e. 90% payment to be given on 24th slab.)
                  Reply from BR:

1) Spelling Mistake Page 4  - Can be rectified.
                  2)Page 5. Section s. Part ii  - As discussed ,this is a common draft so such clauses are related with the cluster and township overall.
                  3)Spelling/Grammar Mistake Page 6. Section s -Can be rectified.
                  4)  Page 8. Section u - We will share the documents  file with you .
                  5)Page 8. Section w - We will share the documents  file with you .
                  6) Page 12 - Clause 3.6 - This agreement is for your flat only , the clause indicates the developer's rights  beside your flat.
                  7)Page 12 - Clause 3.10 - We are always trying to fulfil our commitments  while giving any specification/ amenity,  However  there are many technical aspects involved in this process. so If it is found,any of the specifications/ amenities unfeasible , which will create unnecessary complications in future can be altered / deleted accordingly in the best interest of the purchaser / society.
                  8) Page 13/14 - Clause 4.1 - AS discussed earlier this date is mentioned considering unavoidable circumstances / extreme factors. But for you we can provide you a comfort later for Dec. 2016.
                  9)Page 14. Clause 4.2 - This is a standard draft as per CREDAI norms.
                  10) Page 15. Clause 5.1.1 - 24 floors - It is revised as Ground+ stilt + 29 floors.
                  11) Page 20. Clause 7.3 - This clause is about using allotted parking space for light vehicle family utility vehicles.
                  12) Page 21. Clause 7.8 - The clause indicates  which is not permissible / safe for all.
                  13) Page 21. Clause 7.9 - Can be rectified.
                  14) Page 22. Clause 7.15  - Definitely we will take your permission, but this clause is for the rigid members who don't allow maintenance team to enter the flat.
                  15)  Page 25. Clause 7.34 - This agreement is for your flat only , the clause indicates the developer's rights  beside your flat.
                  16) Page 26/27 Clause 7.42  - We will share the documents  file with you .
                  17) Page 30. Clause 10.13  - In extreme cases this clause is applied for the rigid members.
                  18) Page 30. Clause 10.17 -  For hawkers/Sellers.
                  19) Page 31. Clause 10.23 - This is our request ,our Service provider will always pay attention for the best services.
                  20) Page 35. - It is revised as Ground+ stilt + 29 floors.
                  21) Page 48 - Pl. discuss with your tower care taker.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by bigbloodyt View Post
                    Reply from BR:

9)Page 14. Clause 4.2 - This is a standard draft as per CREDAI norms.
                    This is not correct. Sobha Builder for example mentions 18% for both Promoter and the Buyer. Many developers provide rent as compensation for delayed possession. Moreover CREADI is builders body and is not binding on Buyer. Its like I going to builder with standard draft prepared by Grahak Panchayat or My mother in law for that matter. Not sure if we can do much about it but the fact remains that these are completely unethical, one sided agreements.
                    Last edited by OnlyPune; October 13 2013, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Why cant the simply answer some big issues ?

1. Will they have two or three floors for commercial or only one or none ?
                      2. Will they revise construction linked payment to reflect the 30 floor structure ?
                      3. When will they deliver ? 2017 or 2016 ? If 2017....then whats their intent...to create structure in next 18 months and take 95% of payments or every stage gets delayed ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X