Sort by :
Filter by :
- Hi sudhashbahu,
Agreement cost is 50.88 lacs +stamp duty. Saleable Area - 806 sq feet-Carpet 619 sq feet.CommentQuote2Flag
- I'm close to finalising a 5 BHK flat with nice views of golf course. i'm looking for any suggestions on points that I should look into in detail before I finalise the transaction. Preferably from persons who have bought in second sale. What is the experience with respect to transfer of name by the society etc?CommentQuote0Flag
- Cat Act, I have no clue about important details in secondary sale.
But few pointers...if your floor is 20 or above......please know that your seller paid little bit of a premium to buy that unit from the builder ( and may be charging you accordingly ). Also I am sure you know that if your seller has membership in the future golf-club, then that membership can be transferred to you...I think you just have to pay a little bit extra to the builder for that to happen. Make sure car park(s?) are mentioned in the details....and your seller is current on his society dues before you take over.
Welcome Home (hopefully:-).CommentQuote1Flag
- Came to know that Paranjape is launching Athashree (old age homes) in Hinjewadi. Is it coming up in BR ??CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by realacresCame to know that Paranjape is launching Athashree (old age homes) in Hinjewadi. Is it coming up in BR ??
Nope, this is near Xion.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by fasterfeneHi sudhashbahu,
Agreement cost is 50.88 lacs +stamp duty. Saleable Area - 806 sq feet-Carpet 619 sq feet.
Thanks Faster Fene.
Did you buy from builder or investor? What was the starting price before negotiations? When is the expected possession?
If bought from Builder, did he offer any incentives or "freebies"?CommentQuote0Flag
Double check all documents carefully. I know multiple instances where the Index II had incorrect survey numbers.
And do read the past 25 pages of this thread. Also use the fact that FasterFene bought at a rate of Rs6300 p.s.f on saleable area. My gut feel is that resellers are quoting high prices but deals are not happening. A 2 BHK that I had seen 4 months ago (and made an offer) is still on the market. You will also notice that this thread is the most commented and viewed thread in Pune but you will hardly find comments that said "I bought a flat". FasterFene was the first to say so after a long time. That is could be another indication that deals are not happening at current high prices.
Also, not many people can afford a 5BHK in BR. I am sure the reseller is not going to get as many potential customers as for 2/3BHKs. So you can negotiate from a position of strength.
Negotiate hard, don't be afraid to start negotiations from a low value.CommentQuote1Flag
- Hi sudhanshbahu,
I bought from builder.Possession after 2.5 years.No negotiation but price is reduced now atleast for 1 bhk duplex.Previous agreement cost was 58 lacs.
Even blue ridge website was showing previously price as 62 lacs onwards. now it is showing 54 lacs onwards from last 2 weeks Please go and check for your self.I know this from long as last year also i visited duplex flat and did not booked as its over my budget. so when i came to know about price reduction i immediately booked it.
I think this is case for Duplex only and not for other 1 bhk studio and 2-3 bhk as i think buyers are less for duplex.
My suggestion If anybody is buying from resale market negotiate hard.CommentQuote1Flag
- Congratulations fasterfeneCommentQuote0Flag
- Congrats fasterfene on your house purchase. :)
Thank you for informing about price reduction in BR.
Btw, did builder mention any date in agreement or simply stated 2.5 yrs from the date of booking ?CommentQuote0Flag
- thanks. not getting anything at 6300 for higher floors. min rate being quoted is 6800+ for 10th floor onwards. any idea what original buyers paid for floor rise and parking?CommentQuote0Flag
- how much is the full package coming to?CommentQuote0Flag
During peak booking season for tower 13, rate was about 3.5 K base charge.
Later during the booking season floor-rise was not charged upto 19th floor and from 20th floor onwards there was flat 2-300 / sqf more.
What your seller paid depends on when he booked.CommentQuote0Flag
- 6300 ? Why not go for 24k glitterati - ready possession at this rate?CommentQuote0Flag
You should not be worried about what the seller paid for his purchase.
Determine the value as per your needs and negotiate aggressively.
If you are not desperate to buy here, you have the upper hand in negotiations.
If you absolutely want to buy at BR, then you give up a lot of negotiating power.CommentQuote0Flag