Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
3935 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bit amused at the way we are paying premium for higher floors and golf facing flat in towers around the golf. If a family is buying a flat, their main contention would be to see how their kids are playing down and also to look on what we say in hindi - Chahel Pahel in the society and that I believe will be available on other side facing flat. For Golf facing flat, it would be lush green field with few players playing. Would be good to eye for few days but then it becomes the same monotonous thing each day. For higher floor above 10th, though we can get distant view but it would become more of the view of blue sky and we become uneasy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cat Act
    I'm close to finalising a 5 BHK flat with nice views of golf course. i'm looking for any suggestions on points that I should look into in detail before I finalise the transaction. Preferably from persons who have bought in second sale. What is the experience with respect to transfer of name by the society etc?


    So just out of interest, how much is the full package of 5 BHK costing you, Cat Act?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suamuni
    So just out of interest, how much is the full package of 5 BHK costing you, Cat Act?


    As per listings on a popular site, the seller expectations are in the range of 2Cr to 2.4 Cr.

    It all depends on Cat_Act's need and negotiating ability.
    CommentQuote
  • As per the builder's site, 5BHKs have saleable areas in the range 3030-3240 sq.ft.

    Fasterfene bought at rate of Rs 6300 p.s.f. recently, so max price should be in the range of 1.9Cr to 2.04Cr

    As per my personal opinion, fair value is Rs 5250 p.s.f, which maps to 1.59 Cr to 1.7Cr.

    That is the negotiating range.
    CommentQuote
  • @fasterfene
    Congratulations ! Can you tell us in which building did you book? Do you know if there is any availability in B1 & B2? Last I heard was there were very few available.
    CommentQuote
  • some good news for Hinjewadi folks...

    Indian Hotels to expand global footprint with 12 launches | Business Standard

    A 296-room luxury property in Dubai (Taj Downtown), the 78-room Gateway Resort (National Capital Region), the 150-room Gateway (Hinjewadi, Pune), a 73-room Ginger (Vaishno Devi), a 45-room Ginger (Madgaon, Goa) and a 52-room Gateway (Corbet, Uttarakhand) are among the hotels to be launched this year.
    CommentQuote
  • It might be an old news for many...

    while googling ...I found that its part of Xion ( Paranjape Schemes offers Xion project consisting of Mall, Multiplex, Vanilla& Anchor shops which are under construction. It consist of 3 buildings out of that one is a hotel namely Taj Gateway the others one departmental store D Mart and a building of Mall & Multiplex E Square of 6 screens with the sitting capacity of 1200)

    http://www.credaipune.org/view_project.aspx?project_id=491
    CommentQuote
  • and when it's expected to complete? I saw that the work has started and seems in full swing these days which was slowed down (may be, that's what I observed on the way to office) previously.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by investwest
    and when it's expected to complete? I saw that the work has started and seems in full swing these days which was slowed down (may be, that's what I observed on the way to office) previously.


    The Taj hotel is expected to open by this year end whereas E-square is slated for mid-2015.
    CommentQuote
  • So finally we can slip in from office, watch a movie and come back but we need to wait till mid or say end of 2015 :)
    I remember the days we did it in city..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhashbahu
    As per listings on a popular site, the seller expectations are in the range of 2Cr to 2.4 Cr.

    It all depends on Cat_Act's need and negotiating ability.


    This range is more or less correct.

    It appears that most of the owners seem to be moneyed people and not willing to settle for anything below 6300 (5-10% higher for higher floors). If you look at the name plates several of the flats are owned by Paranjpes' themselves.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cat Act
    This range is more or less correct.

    It appears that most of the owners seem to be moneyed people and not willing to settle for anything below 6300 (5-10% higher for higher floors). If you look at the name plates several of the flats are owned by Paranjpes' themselves.



    If you want to negotiate hard....go for a 3 or 2 BHK.
    You will likely find typical "investor class" on the other side of the negotiation in that segment at this time.

    AND
    Supply demand-equation......may not work for you if you focus on 5 BHKs.
    There'r thousands of 2 and 3 BHKs put togather between all the completed and under construction-towers.....while only one hundred 5 BHKs in the entire township and half of them completed at this time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cat Act
    This range is more or less correct.

    It appears that most of the owners seem to be moneyed people and not willing to settle for anything below 6300 (5-10% higher for higher floors). If you look at the name plates several of the flats are owned by Paranjpes' themselves.

    yep

    And I have seen some owned by some senior management of paranjpe as well


    so much for sold out


    so much for sold out
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhashbahu
    As per the builder's site, 5BHKs have saleable areas in the range 3030-3240 sq.ft.

    Fasterfene bought at rate of Rs 6300 p.s.f. recently, so max price should be in the range of 1.9Cr to 2.04Cr

    As per my personal opinion, fair value is Rs 5250 p.s.f, which maps to 1.59 Cr to 1.7Cr.

    That is the negotiating range.


    As for your opinion about the "fair value" , There is nothing to argue about that.. Each person always has a certain figure in his head which he feels is a resonable price for anything ! ( based on his own perceptions )

    What I am really curious about is, what factors did you think of to arrive at "5250 p.s.f" ?
    I mean is it in comparison with other projects in same area..
    Or based on similar projects in other areas.. etc..

    Again the disclaimer..I Do not intend starting a chain reaction of people arguing about the price at BR and if its justified. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brres13
    As for your opinion about the "fair value" , There is nothing to argue about that.. Each person always has a certain figure in his head which he feels is a resonable price for anything ! ( based on his own perceptions )

    What I am really curious about is, what factors did you think of to arrive at "5250 p.s.f" ?
    I mean is it in comparison with other projects in same area..
    Or based on similar projects in other areas.. etc..

    Again the disclaimer..I Do not intend starting a chain reaction of people arguing about the price at BR and if its justified. :)


    My guess is that it should be 5239.75 rs PSF :bab (59):...that makes me sound an expert having some complex model to evaluate RE
    CommentQuote