Last updated: 3 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by Arprys View Post
    Count me in T22
    This is great. Even 7-8 people talking together will help. I would have love to join but I am in Shanghai. I agree with bigbloodyt on the deal breaker points.

Comment

Some pieces of advice based on my past experience,

- Go in bigger groups to create impact
      - Don't waste your time with sales people, insist on meeting the management for resolution of your concerns
      - Don't take their word for it. Create an MOM there and then and get management signature on it.
      - Start getting other flat owners together in a single forum. The more the better.

All the best

Comment

Buyers need to unite to get management to listen to your genuine concerns.

Comment

Bigbloodyt - t-23
          humble_guy - t-23
          Baruch - t-23
          brshanghai - t-23
          Manchan - t-23
          Br2503 - t-23
          neeone - t-22
          srk2477 - t22
          Vsammy - t-22
          Arprys T-22
          Atulopt - t-21
          NG2012 - T-21
          Rasrivas18 T-21
          Gharghya T-21
          brres13 - t-20
          vivikul - t-20
          Last edited by brres13; October 15 2013, 03:51 PM.

Comment

I cannot make it this saturday, but will send a mail to the caretaker for Tower 21-22 informing him of the meeting, and that I would not proceed with the registration till the issues are sorted out.
            Last edited by brres13; October 15 2013, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbloodyt View Post
              I have edited the post from brres13 to include the items that I personally think are important to be resolved.

The overall biggest issues I have are:

1. The possibility of a commercial establishment in the residential building - if BR decides to have a rooftop restaurant when the building is finished (note that they have a very open ended "Ground or upper floors" statement for commercial premises in the agreement), then there is no way to manage the movement of any "outsider" within the building as well as their usage of the lifts which will in any case be overused due to the additional floors.

2. Completion of construction date given as Dec 2017; with an additional buffer of 2 years for unforeseeable circumstances. This is completely unreasonable and a "comfort letter", rightly pointed out by brres13, is the equivalent of toilet paper when push comes to shove.

3. Payment Schedule to be revised - my assumption is that when they specified that this needs to be sorted out with tower caretaker, they mean the person who is responsible for the payments which I believe has been split for groups of 2 buildings (i.e. 1 person looking at T20-21 and another looking at T22-23). I will speak to the person who sent me the original e-mail for making the next payment related to my flat and get this clarified.

All other items, I believe, are not deal breakers while the ones given above are potential deal breakers for me.

I have also joined the yahoo group mentioned in an earlier post and would be happy to get involved if we plan on some group action.
              I unfortunately cannot make it this Saturday, but fully extend my support for this initiative. I have booked in T23 and would surely be present in further meetings/discussions. Please let me know if there is an established means to communicate within this sub-group. It would be nice if we could meet before Saturday and consolidate our thoughts/points (I think the major points have already been discussed here).
              Also, can anyone compare the agreement draft of T20-T23 with the earlier towers T1-T15 specially related to the thorny issues mentioned above. This might help us while taking the issues up with the builder.

Comment

Originally posted by br2503 View Post
                Also, can anyone compare the agreement draft of T20-T23 with the earlier towers T1-T15 specially related to the thorny issues mentioned above. This might help us while taking the issues up with the builder.
                People in earlier towers

Your inputs will help

Comment

October photos are posted on the site. Looks like progress is being made.

Comment

I live outside India, so won't be able to make up with any one on one meetings..but I have full support to you guys and won't step ahead without the group outcome, Thanks!

Comment

Same here, I too m outside India.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X