Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3911 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • realbr,
    The member had been posting about all incidents,facilities which affect quality of life-traffic,school,water etc.
    These are all inputs for other buyers/renters/investors.
    One cannot dictate or tell others what he can write and which extent.

Other members reading the posts will automatically decide about the merit of his post.
    CommentQuote
  • Let's not make this a big issue. Keeping things into perspective - this particular incident only happened to one tower after cleaning the overhead water tank. Please note that the overhead water tanks are cleaned regularly compared to other societies where they are not cleaned for months or even years. The water was probably cut off for few hours & was a combination of negligence and a faulty device. All has been taken care of.

Now, if buyers still think that this one isolated incident is a deal breaker, they are more than welcome to look for some other property that relies on tanker water that comes from who knows where.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaibav123
    realbr,
    The member had been posting about all incidents,facilities which affect quality of life-traffic,school,water etc.
    These are all inputs for other buyers/renters/investors.
    One cannot dictate or tell others what he can write and which extent.

Other members reading the posts will automatically decide about the merit of his post.

Agreed and intention wasn't to dictate. On public forums nobody can dictate. It was just an attempt to bring sanity in conversation.
    CommentQuote
  • Consolidated response to previous comments.

I post info that I feel could be important for people who would like to buy and stay at BR. it is up to reader to judge usefulness and importance of the information. Apologies to people who did not find it useful.

@pnq2012. I am not sure how many towers were affected. The water ran out on 3 separate occasions. The overhead maintenance issue was for the 2nd occasion. For the current (third) occasion the water ran out 6 times (once each in the morning and evening for 3 consequtive days). One of the tenants had guests over for the weekend and he was pissed of at the frequent water outage and he took the maintenance crew to task for all 6 times the water ran out. I checked with him in the morning as he had the best info on the issue. This is what he informed:

The faulty sensor was not the cause of the 6 outages in this occasion. From the tank cleaning operation (second occasion), the maintenance crew already knew about the faulty sensor. The senor gives a faulty reading saying tank is full thus preventing tank from filling up. The maintenance crew already knows to bypass this sensor and fill the tank. The issue is that the water empties out very fast after it fills. Initially the crew thought some tenant had left a water tap on, but the rate of outflow is so high that it cannot be an indoor tap.

I don't want to give out identity of the person who provided the detailed info. you can check with the maintenance crew of Unit B for the reason of the outages and the number of times the outages have occurred. I did not list all outages as the info would have been redundant.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sat234
    any leopards
    or any bulls or bears ?
    or any bulls or bears ?
    or any bulls or bears ?
    or any bulls or bears ?
    CommentQuote
  • @sudhashbahu, thanks for the explanation. Such problems happen due to technical faults as well as human negligence, may it be then the maintenance crew or some residents leaving their tap open. The latter happens a lot because of contractors using the apartments when working. That is what has happened in the past, including my own apartment. Worse things have happened where painting contractors have dumped paint in the sink choking the pipes making it a plumbing nightmare for residents. I had to change two toilet pots because the contractors poured concrete mix in there. We all know about unprofessional contractors (there is a dedicated thread for it) & how much problems they can cause because of not doing the job perfectly. This happens at Blue Ridge often because of contractors. But I cannot be ranting about it in public forum. That is how life is in Pune, or rather India.

It is good to have high level of expectations but I have learnt two phrases after coming back to India - one is "Hum Nahin Sudharenge" (We will never improve) and "Sub Chalta Hai" (All is ok or it is ok to do anything). Point is, even if you buy an apartment in Punarvasu & pay 7 crores for each flat, no guarantee that you will not have problems because of such negligence.
    CommentQuote
  • Whatever problem you faced, you have and you should always have right to discuss them anywhere. Let it be a public forum. I am with 'sudhashbahu' for this. No one should dictate about what to post and where to post claiming that they are from some foreign region/country or breed. Or if they improved their-selves in some sense to them after going abroad.
    You are showing your attituve of "Hum Nahin Sudharenge" (We will never improve) and "Sub Chalta Hai" (All is ok or it is ok to do anything) by saying that you are ready to buy a non quality product at 7cr and you'll not put anything negative about it on public forum so that others get looted in the same way as you.
    Please improve.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by investwest
    Whatever problem you faced, you have and you should always have right to discuss them anywhere. Let it be a public forum. I am with 'sudhashbahu' for this. No one should dictate about what to post and where to post claiming that they are from some foreign region/country or breed. Or if they improved their-selves in some sense to them after going abroad.
    You are showing your attituve of "Hum Nahin Sudharenge" (We will never improve) and "Sub Chalta Hai" (All is ok or it is ok to do anything) by saying that you are ready to buy a non quality product at 7cr and you'll not put anything negative about it on public forum so that others get looted in the same way as you.
    Please improve.

Not quite sure where you are going with this but nobody has stopped anyone from posting anything.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks. I am here only, not going anywhere with anything.
    CommentQuote
  • ""But I cannot be ranting about it in public forum. That is how life is in Pune, or rather India.""

I am not a buyer/investor in this project and not going to be either.
    But I have been following this thread for the fact that people are jumping to the defence of the project rather too quickly.
    The firefight/catfight been pro and anti is quite hilarious to say the least.
    Sudashbabu has been posting his"rants" as it is being wrong termed in nice language and in a manner which appears to draw attention to pitfalls and not as rabid criticism.
    He has a right to his views and use of his keyboard.
    CommentQuote
  • “People who are too optimistic seem annoying. This is an unfortunate misinterpretation of what an optimist really is.

An optimist is neither naive, nor blind to the facts, nor in denial of grim reality. An optimist believes in the optimal usage of all options available, no matter how limited. As such, an optimist always sees the big picture. How else to keep track of all that’s out there? An optimist is simply a proactive realist.

An idealist focuses only on the best aspects of all things (sometimes in detriment to reality); an optimist strives to find an effective solution. A pessimist sees limited or no choices in dark times; an optimist makes choices.

When bobbing for apples, an idealist endlessly reaches for the best apple, a pessimist settles for the first one within reach, while an optimist drains the barrel, fishes out all the apples and makes pie.

Annoying? Yes. But, oh-so tasty!”

― Vera Nazarian, The Perpetual Calendar of Inspiration
    CommentQuote
  • Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute. ~Gil Stern

A pessimist sees only the dark side of the clouds, and mopes; a philosopher sees both sides, and shrugs; an optimist doesn't see the clouds at all — he's walking on them. ~Leonard Louis Levinson

If you persistently walk on the clouds,you may fall through the cloud and face hard reality.
    Better to be a realist and see the world-warts and all,but still move ahead.

This link is also nice reading
    http://www.queendom.com/articles/articles.htm?a=32
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks to everyone.

To clarify, I just intend to documents facts about BR as I experience them. Though unfortunately it appears that I am a "critisizer", a careful reader will note that I state positive facts too. Fo rexample I have stated that the township power back up works very well and that the guards are very good.

What I am certain though, is that BR is over-prized and needs rationlization.
    CommentQuote
  • Delay in Possession

Any news when BR is going to handover slim fit apartments i.e. the flats in buildings B1, B2, B3?

These were supposed to be handed over in December last year so a delay of more than 6 months already.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhashbahu

What I am certain though, is that BR is over-prized and needs rationlization.

OK.
    So what do you plan to do with your "certainty" of BR being over-prized ?
    CommentQuote