Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Guys, sorry for not being in the loop since long time. Unfortunately I am not in India hence may not be able to contribute directly. In fact I was in Pune for registration on 14th Oct... I am in T-21.
    But my full support for the initiative coz all the points raised were and still are concern for me too. Hence please count me on in your yahoo group too. Incidentally the rate for the top floors (25-30 ) is 6000 I am told.

Comment

Guys, a bit of frank talk

writing that I support has no menaing

everyone can only do two things if they care
      1. To meet them
      or
      2. To drop a mail asking written replies on concerns

Anways Im sure nothing will come out of it and all of us will accept it a matter of fate...in fact many of us smart of enough to take in stride as knowns risks of going for an under construction project

But not saying anything to builder wont help either as then dont be surprised if continues to throw such nasty things in future too
      Last edited by Baruch; October 17 2013, 07:34 PM.

Comment

srk2477 - I will be there at 10am this Saturday to join group...T22

srk2477 - I will be there at 10am this Saturday to join group...T22

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
        So far only Bigbloodyt & I have confirmed to reach @10 am at BR

Key Issues ( for which we should insist on gettting a reply on writing)

1. Why are they taking entire service tax together ? Is it legally permissible

2. Why are they demanding second last payment after completion of 25th slab ? Why shoudnt it be after 30th ? Are banks ok for this kind of payment schedule ? As good banks like HDFC have objected to certain aggresive CLP plans in NCR

3. Why cant they clearly tell how many shops will come in these towers as by now they must have decided on at least how many floors for shops etc ( why shoudnt this be disclosed right nor...are they awaiting for people to sign up registration)

4. What is this nonsense of saying 2017 but giving comfort letter for 2016...I fail to understand what kind of comfort it provides to me

5. Types of shops allowed in these towers...if its general stores etc like in many residential societies or purely commercial lets say pub or restaurant

Those who are living abroad should send a mail and press for written replies on some of these key points

If you guys will act lazy nothing will happen... tomorrow they might go to next level using their dominant position

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
          So far only Bigbloodyt & I have confirmed to reach @10 am at BR

Key Issues ( for which we should insist on gettting a reply on writing)

1. Why are they taking entire service tax together ? Is it legally permissible

2. Why are they demanding second last payment after completion of 25th slab ? Why shoudnt it be after 30th ? Are banks ok for this kind of payment schedule ? As good banks like HDFC have objected to certain aggresive CLP plans in NCR

3. Why cant they clearly tell how many shops will come in these towers as by now they must have decided on at least how many floors for shops etc ( why shoudnt this be disclosed right nor...are they awaiting for people to sign up registration)

4. What is this nonsense of saying 2017 but giving comfort letter for 2016...I fail to understand what kind of comfort it provides to me

5. Types of shops allowed in these towers...if its general stores etc like in many residential societies or purely commercial lets say pub or restaurant

Those who are living abroad should send a mail and press for written replies on some of these key points

If you guys will act lazy nothing will happen... tomorrow they might go to next level using their dominant position

I am exchanging emails back and forth, but all they r doing is trying to make it look more obvious.. There isn't any professional feedback not they care for their customers.

Comment

Originally posted by Vsammy View Post
            I am exchanging emails back and forth, but all they r doing is trying to make it look more obvious.. There isn't any professional feedback not they care for their customers.
            Post RE boom, these builders went in air & still try to float around, loosing touch with customers. If I am correct, there was someone by name Mrs. Vatwe or Vitve or similar who was looking after BR. Has anyone talked with her ? As she was head of BR, maybe talking with her would also help. Explore this option simultaneously.

Baruch,
            You have raised important points. Also ask them buffer of additional 2 yrs, making the date 2019/2020 . This clause has to be removed, no matter what.

* PS:- First meet somewhere outside, plan strategy & ensure only 2-3 persons speak. There are cases where 10 people talk with builder & builders says haha, huhu & nothing emerges at the end. If builder is not ready to give in writing, it means, something is surely fishy which builder is trying to hide from buyers.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
              Post RE boom, these builders went in air & still try to float around, loosing touch with customers. If I am correct, there was someone by name Mrs. Vatwe or Vitve or similar who was looking after BR. Has anyone talked with her ? As she was head of BR, maybe talking with her would also help. Explore this option simultaneously.

Baruch,
              You have raised important points. Also ask them buffer of additional 2 yrs, making the date 2019/2020 . This clause has to be removed, no matter what.

* PS:- First meet somewhere outside, plan strategy & ensure only 2-3 persons speak. There are cases where 10 people talk with builder & builders says haha, huhu & nothing emerges at the end. If builder is not ready to give in writing, it means, something is surely fishy which builder is trying to hide from buyers.
              I have exchange emails with Ms. Aditi Watve too, she is quick to respond, but seems like they all are so adamant.

Comment

last two emails no reply..
                and with the number of people who are proceeding with the registration ! I wonder how they can have two different set of agreements.. thats is if they decide to change the wording in the agreement for 10 - 15 people..
                But no harm in trying.. so will send mail no. 3 as well.. they have to reply sometime !!

Comment

Bigbloodyt & I went to BR and had a decent discussion followed by a bit of heat

key points

1. No shops in tower 20-23...ground floors are flat...we saw the plan too

2. Possession likely by 2017 Diwali only ( + 2 year clause is well defined to address issues beyond builder's powers)

3. Taking entire service tax together as agreement means sale of flat....same tax will be submitted to GOI and we can expect to see receipts

4. On Why cant they amend agreement specific to certain towers ? - agreement is decided by some committee which includes HDFC and they cant change that easily as it will require another round of approvals....that's why the concept of comfort letters on specific points by certain customers...I found this explanation plausible even if inappropriate

5. TDS needs to be cut on any payment we make....they are fine with that....they too do not have clarity on whether we should deduct TDS on service tax and stamp duty payments etc....their attitude is that you pay TDS the way you want....we get tax credits for that so it doesn't matter to us

there were many other small points too and surprising they were very receptive to our concerns....for a change I found them logical and customer friendly today....lets see how it goes from here

Bigbloodyt,

It was good to meet you ...was surprised to see that we happen to be connected via common friend and share pretty much same kind of academic and professional background

As discussed...Im still convinced that BR remains a great choice and we will get 95% of what we were promised
                  Last edited by Baruch; October 19 2013, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Baruch.. Tx for the prompt update
                    If some of the guys in BR office replied to our queries like this.. it would save us a lot of headache..

for Point No 5.. any idea what that means for us while making further payments ?

And appreciate You and Bigbloodyt taking the trouble to have this discussion and for sharing it with everyone.

Comment

there is a separate thread on Pune forum on what to do

ideally you should have cut TDS for this payment too ( in case you have already paid)....in fact I will suggest you pay even now and get refund from BR for excess payment

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X