Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3921 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Superduper
    OK.
    So what do you plan to do with your "certainty" of BR being over-prized ?

Stay on rent
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhashbahu
    Stay on rent

Stay on rent......where...at BR ?

If so.....

Living at BR is better than other options..... for you ( and others like you ) at this time.

Is that inference by onlookers like me about you ( and others like you )...OK with you ?
    CommentQuote
    Stay on rent......where...at BR ?

If so.....

Living at BR is better than other options..... for you ( and others like you ) at this time.

Is that inference by onlookers like me about you ( and others like you )...OK with you ?

Agree yaar SuperDuper. BR is the best. There is no residential locality like BR within 10 miles radius. It is the most preferred destination of the elite crowd. I feel left out because I am not part of it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    Agree yaar SuperDuper. BR is the best. There is no residential locality like BR within 10 miles radius. It is the most preferred destination of the elite crowd. I feel left out because I am not part of it

You got to agree with Sudhanshu ( who is living there in spite of so many difficulties he faces including getting his integrity questioned by his boss...which incidently suggests sth about either his boss or him) not SuperDuper ( as he doesnt live in BR yet)....

personally I dont agree that BR is the best option to live in west Pune as of now...thats why I live in wakad :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    Agree yaar SuperDuper.

Thanks for agreeing...! Superduper is usually right.;)

Originally Posted by lazybone007
    BR is the best.

Is that not obvious ?!? Thanks a lot for saying it out laud. Please tell this to Baruch....

Originally Posted by lazybone007
    There is no residential locality like BR within 10 miles radius. It is the most preferred destination of the elite crowd.

I don't know about that.....you know more since you probably live in the area.
    Superduper would like to believe that you are right. But...If Investwest n' sudhshbahu are proven right, prices at BR may come down.

Regardless of price......I sincerly hope that living experince at BR for all its residents ( owners or tenents ) continues to improve day after day, month after month and year after year.
    CommentQuote
    But...If Investwest n' sudhshbahu are proven right, prices at BR may come down.

I never said that the prices of BR will fall. Check all my previous posts.
    I always talked about the VFM and ROI concepts.

Even I agree with you that each area, each society/project will improve each day/month and will be in better living condition than yesterday. This applies to all and not just to BR.

Even I agree with you that each area, each society/project will improve each day/month and will be in better living condition than yesterday. This applies to all and not just to BR.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lol paasha
    Any news when BR is going to handover slim fit apartments i.e. the flats in buildings B1, B2, B3?

These were supposed to be handed over in December last year so a delay of more than 6 months already.

If I have to guess, then they will start possessions just before Diwali.
    CommentQuote
  • Your guess is right PNQ2012. I asked the sales guy yesterday and the reply was that it would be around end of September or October so probably they are planning the handover near Diwali.
    CommentQuote
  • Don't you need CC/OC in gram panchayat areas before handing over the possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Investwest, I do not have any idea regarding this, anyone who already has got possession of his flat in BR would be able to answer. But I guess we should need CC/OC since this is approved by Town Planning even being in Gram Panchayat area.

Originally Posted by investwest
    Don't you need CC/OC in gram panchayat areas before handing over the possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Need to check what STA says.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by investwest

When it comes to life-improvement for people at BR, sequential-leaps are much bigger and last much longer than at other smaller, near town, stand-alone, quick start n' finish projects.

Thanks for agreeing though...!

VFM is in beholder's eyes and future ROI no one can predict.

For a long time to come, BR will remain the premium project in its segment.
    CommentQuote
  • be happy by looking at 'agree' word..

ROI is not a prediction science.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lol paasha
    Your guess is right PNQ2012. I asked the sales guy yesterday and the reply was that it would be around end of September or October so probably they are planning the handover near Diwali.

That is typical of Paranjape or I guess any builder who is nearing completion. I also heard that the office wants to move to their new location by Diwali. That could mean, the construction of B5 may start by start of 2015. Expect new launches too e.g T18, T19.

Don't you need CC/OC in gram panchayat areas before handing over the possession?

GP will not provide OC. In this case, it has to come from the builder or the lead architects. I have letters from both. As per township act, OC has to come from a Government recognized entity. In case of BR, both Flagship Infrastructure and architects Vaidya & associates can provide OCs. This is specified in BR's clearance document on MIDC's website (I believe). That is the document where all clearances (land title, EC, Township clearance, STP permit & GC taxation permit) are documented. It is available for download. I don't have the link now but I think it was posted in the forum long time back, I believe last year.
    CommentQuote
  • Nice & informative post. Thanks.
    CommentQuote