Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Aditya Garden City Phase 1 charges 1 re per sq ft per month for maintenance. I pay it every month, have the receipts (which I definitely dont want to show to anyone coz this is a public forum). I pay a little more since my flat is rented out, so my payment is approx 1k per month.

Maybe diesel costs more in Balewadi than Warje :P

Comment

Maintenance, I guess depends on the amenities, no of security guards etc. vs no of flats. However 1.5 rs /sq feet, I guess, is reasonable maintenance to pay. 3 rs /sq feet is definitely seems to be on higher side a reason for concern for me, if I have to pay that.

Hey I write all this without knowing the actual cost of maintenance, based on what decent societies are charging and the amenities they provide.

Comment

And the place where I am staying right now has fixed maintenance irrespective of the area. I too believe that maintenance should be based on /sq ft basis rather than fixed rate. Will ask landlord to take up this issue in society meeting.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
          And if at all such rates take shape, imagine the cost of living and amount of inflation in India.
          We still get good deals in Koregaon Park 5000... check resale apartments ... so I think ...If rate KP is static for so many years ... why will undeveloped areas command so much ... Maintenance is big catch ... but in comparable society like Aditya Gardens it is INR 2000 per month for 2 BHK... imagine what it would be for BR !

Comment

Real,

I have difference in opinion on the maintenance charges.

My thought process is that modern societies has club houses,swimmining pool, sports amenity,common area etc. Major portion of maintenance goes into that.

Usage of these common amenity is same for all, considering that family member no. really does not increase between a 2 BHK and 3 BHK or say a smaller 2 BHK and a bigger 3 BHK.

We should think about the expenses that depend on the sq feet area e.g painting the exterior can be one such item, may be little bit of water consumption more in bigger flats.

What I am trying to say is that everyone shd pay same maintenance amount for the common amenity which shd be 60-65% of maintenance…..rest 35% can depend on size. I have put these no. just based on gut feeling, it can be further refined/modified.

These are my personal opinion and thought to share.

Cheers,
            Birendra.

Comment

Birendra,

Agree with you but man, the place where I stay as of now has area upto 1800 sq ft, yet they pay the same as that of 1000 sq ft of 2BR!! Also, the members increase & so does usage as well! These 1800 sq ft are occupied by joint families! Hence, the statement. Also, in some projects, there is 2,3, 3+SQ, 4+SQ as well, which makes lot of difference. So, all in all, if the project has just 2-3 BR configs with no major differences, it's fine to have similar maintenance, but in cases where the difference in area is substaintial, pricing has to be different.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                Birendra,

Agree with you but man, the place where I stay as of now has area upto 1800 sq ft, yet they pay the same as that of 1000 sq ft of 2BR!! Also, the members increase & so does usage as well! These 1800 sq ft are occupied by joint families! Hence, the statement. Also, in some projects, there is 2,3, 3+SQ, 4+SQ as well, which makes lot of difference. So, all in all, if the project has just 2-3 BR configs with no major differences, it's fine to have similar maintenance, but in cases where the difference in area is substaintial, pricing has to be different.
                New guidelines has been released for society maintainace. It is clearly defined over there what should be charged based on area (insurance premium , society tax) and what based on per unit basis (amenities cost , watchman salary). In my society having swiming pool ,Gym & garden maintainace is approx 1.5p sq ft for 2 bhk (1500/-) and 1.4 per sq ft for 3 bhk (1650/-).

Comment

I went in today to make my first payment today - they mentioned that from tomorrow rates are going to be 3800 instead of 3500.. Dont know how far that is true though or they were trying to lure my father into booking immediately who accompanied me

Comment

So did you payment or will you pay 3800 tomorrow?? :p these are very common trick sales person make..
                    Originally posted by anotherITguy View Post
                    I went in today to make my first payment today - they mentioned that from tomorrow rates are going to be 3800 instead of 3500.. Dont know how far that is true though or they were trying to lure my father into booking immediately who accompanied me

Comment

Originally posted by gourjhamar View Post
                      So did you payment or will you pay 3800 tomorrow?? :p these are very common trick sales person make..
                      I liked the project, but I could not make my mind for 3500, when so many people from MBT and Infy have booked their with special rate of 2900....I was thinking of investement...but with so many guys booking there with 2900, people like us will be always at disadvantage.....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X