Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3885 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sudhashbahu
    Actually I think the reason was that I was looking for something available within 6 months which he did not have. He must have lost all interest in me due to that.

Or they already know that you are a renter and don't quite like the project. J/K.

If you are really interested, check with both the societies. Sometimes, they have information on a resale without the need of a broker.
    CommentQuote
    Anyone knows when the Shopping mall, Entertainment zone and multiplex would be completed?

From what I know that will be the last thing they will work on. They are right now talking to big retailers. I have heard (and could be a rumor) that Reliance was interested. I think it is a rumor because Reliance retail is not doing well. So I will be surprised if they invest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    Or they already know that you are a renter and don't quite like the project. J/K.

If you are really interested, check with both the societies. Sometimes, they have information on a resale without the need of a broker.

This was several months ago, before I rented.
    CommentQuote
    From what I know that will be the last thing they will work on. They are right now talking to big retailers. I have heard (and could be a rumor) that Reliance was interested. I think it is a rumor because Reliance retail is not doing well. So I will be surprised if they invest.

Reliance announced new plans in their last investors meet to revive their retail business by more focus and huge investments. Do you think that this might be the reason of use of name Reliance? or it might be true..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by investwest
    Reliance announced new plans in their last investors meet to revive their retail business by more focus and huge investments. Do you think that this might be the reason of use of name Reliance? or it might be true..

The article where I read about Reliance not doing well is this one

Seven years on, retailers still see red

It says "Reliance Retail, accumulated losses of Rs 13,000 crore in 2013-14"

The news about Reliance at BR is old. I first heard it last year. Frankly, I don't know if that is a good location for Reliance. They would rather lease a place in Xion mall, which is accessible to most of the office goers. Look at D-Mart in Hinjewadi. They are packed in the evenings.
    CommentQuote
  • well that's true
    CommentQuote
  • Water Woes for Tower 14 continue.

Yesterday we had maintenance till 5 PM but water did not come till 11 PM. and again no water since morning.

Saw lots of frustrated folks harassing the maintenance folks while out to gym today morning. One lady has also threaten to use her contacts in the press to put in an article about the water woes. Paranjape better do something soon. This is the 9th or 10 time in past 30 days that we have water issues.

Anyone looking to buy or rent at Tower 14 should exercise caution.
    CommentQuote
    Water Woes for Tower 14 continue.

Yesterday we had maintenance till 5 PM but water did not come till 11 PM. and again no water since morning.

Saw lots of frustrated folks harassing the maintenance folks while out to gym today morning. One lady has also threaten to use her contacts in the press to put in an article about the water woes. Paranjape better do something soon. This is the 9th or 10 time in past 30 days that we have water issues.

Well.. must be a piping problem. So much for Paranjape construction quality ! And he charges like he is the best builder of Pune.

A friend lives in BR on rent. He was telling me about some real bad stink for a few days. It turned out that there was a choked pipe in the locked investor flat above his floor. The owner came after three days to allow the pipe to be fixed.
    CommentQuote
    Water Woes for Tower 14 continue.

From what I heard, the township manager has been involved in all this & I bet Paranjape too is. I believe there are two problems, one was with WTP and another one was with Tower 14 OH tank. Thermax has been involved with WTP but do not know if they have anything to do with the OH tanks.

I like the level of expectation being set here for buyers. Such incidents will definitely put pressure on BR management & I can only see the society implementing strict test & maintenance schedules to avoid this in the future.

Well, I guess, this also gives Blue Ridgians a dose of what many in the city are going through. We are a spoiled bunch who have no respect for water conservation because we expect it 24x7.

Originally Posted by Sat234
    Well.. must be a piping problem. So much for Paranjape construction quality ! And he charges like he is the best builder of Pune.

A friend lives in BR on rent. He was telling me about some real bad stink for a few days. It turned out that there was a choked pipe in the locked investor flat above his floor. The owner came after three days to allow the pipe to be fixed.

I don't think it is a piping problem. I plan to meet the society manager tomorrow to find out more about it. Will update the forum on what the issue was.

Choked pipe is a common issue here as contractors dump anything in it. I really do not know how to fix that problem. I think we need certification programs and have certified personnel work on home improvement projects along with training for servants and residents on what can be dumped and what not. I have heard cases (not at BR) but in my previous society where residents have tried dumping diapers in the toilet.
    CommentQuote
  • PNQ, more power to you.
    I love your attitude.....I love the way you manage to patiently explain everything here.
    Kudos to you.
    Thank You.
    CommentQuote
    From what I heard, the township manager has been involved in all this & I bet Paranjape too is. I believe there are two problems, one was with WTP and another one was with Tower 14 OH tank. Thermax has been involved with WTP but do not know if they have anything to do with the OH tanks.

Man, it can be understood if this happened 1-2 times but it has happened multiple times in a period of 30 days. Doesn't this expose the inefficient maintenance team at BR ?

I like the level of expectation being set here for buyers. Such incidents will definitely put pressure on BR management & I can only see the society implementing strict test & maintenance schedules to avoid this in the future.

+1. But only if BR takes it seriously.

Well, I guess, this also gives Blue Ridgians a dose of what many in the city are going through. We are a spoiled bunch who have no respect for water conservation because we expect it 24x7.

Forget city or village, this is township & buyers paid premium for 24x7 water, right ? Now if this is not being provided it is grave disservice to the people who are staying here.
    Will BR now take less maintenance from the towers affected ??

I don't think it is a piping problem. I plan to meet the society manager tomorrow to find out more about it. Will update the forum on what the issue was.

Thanks man.

Btw, can you please make synopsis about the constro status of various towers & their TENTATIVE possession date ? This will help greatly to those who may be following this thread recently.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the water system in Blue ridge? Do they have higher pressure when the tanks are full and lower when empty?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper
    PNQ, more power to you.
    I love your attitude.....I love the way you manage to patiently explain everything here.
    Kudos to you.
    Thank You.

I have changed a lot after dealing with the so-called professional folks in Pune. If you lose patience, you will never get any thing done.

Originally Posted by realacres
    Man, it can be understood if this happened 1-2 times but it has happened multiple times in a period of 30 days. Doesn't this expose the inefficient maintenance team at BR ?

This has not affected me & 90% of the residents. If you want to blame mechanical failure on inefficient teams, then that is your call. I won't jump to that conclusion yet.

Forget city or village, this is township & buyers paid premium for 24x7 water, right ? Now if this is not being provided it is grave disservice to the people who are staying here.

Residents pay for water through maintenance. I do not think there is any extra premium for 24x7 water.

Btw, can you please make synopsis about the constro status of various towers & their TENTATIVE possession date ? This will help greatly to those who may be following this thread recently.

Sorry, that is a question for the BR team. You can call 020-3980-3980 to learn about the status.
    CommentQuote

Thanks for the update PNQ. I was out the whole day and couldn't confirm what had happened. You seen to have good connect with the BR folks and Paranjape. I'll PM you some suggestions on how BR can save electricity. Please pass on to the right folks.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for the update PNQ. I was out the whole day and couldn't confirm what had happened. You seen to have good connect with the BR folks and Paranjape. I'll PM you some suggestions on how BR can save electricity. Please pass on to the right folks.

Thanks Sudhashbahu. I do not have any special connections with BR folks but I like to get engaged with what is going on. I think every resident should do that. Most of us are new to how things work in a society and it is a learning experience and the only way to improve is by providing useful feedback. Yes, such incidents do cause inconvenience but simply yelling or threatening does not do good.

I had a talk with the office manager and the only thing I heard is the maintenance and cleaning that was going on is now complete. They also had a situation where some resident left the water running & they had to shut down the entire line because of that. This is a common problem nowadays. Plus we have a new maintenance team who are learning. Lot of things happening at the same time.

I'm sure that this will be a hot topic in the coming committee meeting and we will know more. There have been suggestions to improve communication as most of the residents were unaware of any maintenance work. Most of the notices were put on the notice board but many times residents do not read the board. Even when our tower's maintenance was due, we did not read when entering from the garage and forgot to store water. Luckily, we had work in the city and were out most of the day anyways. Plus I always have two buckets of water filled up and ample drinking water stored as a practice. Now, they put such notices on the entry doors too. But at the same time I think there should be ample advance notice - like two weeks before the regular maintenance is carried out.

Please send me your suggestions and I will bring it up in the meeting. It is always good to hear all the criticism on this forum. This only helps to improve as a society.

Also, at this point, the township had no role in this except for the WTP issue which is also resolved.
    CommentQuote