Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by realacres View Post
    This means all major issues remain as they are. If this is the case, how are some members here claiming that all issues are now clear, when it is not reflecting in agreement ?
    I dont think anyone here is saying "all issues are now clear"
    Its more like BR has clarified their stand and reasoning for some of the clauses.

What most people (including me) are saying is "we are satisfied with the explanation given by BR for the concerns regarding most clauses" .

Major issues like Possession date still remain.

There is no point in arguing if the decision to proceed with the agreement with the clauses unchanged was good or bad.

Will just have to wait and see now, till 2016,

Comment

have heard about this concept yesterday....they have already delivered 2-3 projects under this concept...Paranjape does it as part of CSR...very good initiative

====================
      Athashri - Housing

Athashri began in 2001 as a housing project with a single-point focus - the senior citizen!
      Right from choosing the sites, to designing layouts, to providing amenities, to the easy availability of medical care and attention, to the wide range of choices available for entertainment...

Every single aspect of life at Athashri has been designed around the unique requirements of the senior citizen! We have:

Special lifts which have plenty of room for wheel chairs and stretchers
      Compact flats requiring minimum maintenance
      Non skid flooring
      Specially designed spacious toilets with grab bars
      Facilities designed to give residents maximum access with minimum physical trauma
      Large doors to accommodate wheel chairs
      A comfy lounge and cozy gardens
      A TV room
      A special canteen
      A yoga-cum-meditation room and a gymnasium specially equipped for the elderly
      Open air auditorium
      Physiotherapist
      Doctors and nurses on call
      Tie-ups with hospitals in the vicinity

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
        have heard about this concept yesterday....they have already delivered 2-3 projects under this concept...Paranjape does it as part of CSR...very good initiative
        Paranjape has mentioned Athashri Hinjewadi as upcoming project

They already have a few in Pune for quite some time. It is not a CSR but a theme for a society.

I believe anyone who has been following up with BR since 2007 (or 2009 or whatever) and have booked in BR would be aware of this since long time. Anyway

Happy Diwali to everyone in advance !!

Comment

This means all major issues remain as they are. If this is the case, how are some members here claiming that all issues are now clear, when it is not reflecting in agreement ?
          It is like "miyan gire fir bhi tangadi upar" (Even after falling down, one tries to show as if all is well") . All efforts of last 1+ years on the forum do not seem to have worked as desired.

Nothing has changed from what was discussed on this forum in high spirit. For a second, it looked to me that there will at least be 10+ cancellations. But you know what

Again, all the marketing will start with more posts on discounts, progress, light and air direction and more of that.

Till then, enjoy the golden silence on this thread

Discount despite having over-whelming response ? Sounds bit strange.
          Looking at dirt cheap prices, I almost finalized to invest in a few flats.
          Just that I am looking for possession date of 2025 that no one is ready to commit

Comment

Originally posted by brres13 View Post
            I dont think anyone here is saying "all issues are now clear"
            Its more like BR has clarified their stand and reasoning for some of the clauses.

What most people (including me) are saying is "we are satisfied with the explanation given by BR for the concerns regarding most clauses" .
            Satisfied with explanation sounds good but doesn't change a dime on ground. Unless the issues raised which are critical, possession date, floors & its payment, commercial zone inside residential buildings etc. is not clarified in agreement, no point in trusting what builder says.
            Legally, you can fight only based on agreement & not oral assurances.

Will just have to wait and see now, till 2016,
            Hats off to your patience man & more so the faith in builder.

Baruch,

CSR is done free of cost as part of social responsibility. Paranajpe is not doing any charity by having Athshri as it is money making project for them, only difference is the age of buyers. This surely can't be called CSR.

pune_friend,

+1 to your posts. Can't agree more.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by pune_friend View Post
              . All efforts of last 1+ years on the forum do not seem to have worked as desired.

Nothing has changed from what was discussed on this forum in high spirit. For a second, it looked to me that there will at least be 10+ cancellations. But you know what
              Awwww shucks..
              So sorry dude.. Didnt realise that apart from just discussing the pro's and con's of this project.. you had an agenda to get some cancellations going on
              All efforts of last 1+ years down the drain .. poor you

@realacres ..

"Hats off to your patience man & more so the faith in builder."
              Well thanks acres, If I have enough patience to withstand some of your posts,
              I think waiting till 2016/`17 will be a piece of cake.

I am not denying the fact that you guys post useful and valuable comments, But if people read them and then decide to make their own decisions I have absolutely no idea why you have to be so negative and sarci if their decision is not as per your opinions..

Comment

@realacres ..

"Hats off to your patience man & more so the faith in builder."
                Well thanks acres, If I have enough patience to withstand some of your posts,
                I think waiting till 2016/`17 will be a piece of cake.

I am not denying the fact that you guys post useful and valuable comments, But if people read them and then decide to make their own decisions I have absolutely no idea why you have to be so negative and sarci if their decision is not as per your opinions..
                Man, issue is not just waiting till 2017, it is more than that. Major thing is what will be the end product which builder will deliver. Already so many changes have taken place, we don't know what lies in future, especially when this builder has habit of delays & change of layouts, be it BR or Forest Trails. FT guys too are stuck, especially those who bought in phase1 & now their investment gets under-valued as project has changed from premium to affordable.

Thank you for appreciating our comments but man, let me inform that I don't post just out of thin air. There are 3 people whom I have good personal relations with & are 'Bakras' in BR & they tell me what was plan earlier & how it has changed now & they aren't happy with that. The only reason they are holding is if they cancel now, they will loose a lot so they will first take possession of flat (as & when builder completes it), then sell it off & again start searching elsewhere. It is these things which are highlighted in so called bears posts here.

We are just showing the other side of the coin, one side is there open to all at sales office in anycase !

Anyways, since you will go ahead, I am sure you must have done some calculations & am happy for that. As a friend, I would re-emphasise on the fact that no matter what, ask the builder to get everything in writing & if he doesn't be prepared to accept some surprises or shocks in future.

* PS:- brres, I don't know if you are investor or end user, but if you are end user, then you are in minority in BR. Kindly do keep this in mind & don't bank upon collective efforts of buyers etc. as investors are generally least bothered as long as they see on paper appreciation.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

CSR is done free of cost
                  not every CSR is done free of cost and nothing should be done

I expected your bunch of -ve guys to at least praise this noble deed by builder...in today's era even some of GenX dont care for their parents

also imagine they offering free units in AthSri...even you might end up thumping real elders...trying to be first in queue pretending to be 100 years old

sorry...life is not that easy...so start working for your dreams rather than wasting your precious time in finding faults in every single thread of IREF...that's an unwanted advice on Diwali...unfortunately you wont understand

anyways happy Diwali

Comment

Must say that Real Acres has put across some pertinent points. If you are an end user, change of plans is indeed a concern. Investors need not bother. Also heard that LR will have very low occupancy, there is a high percentage of investors there.

Say, for example, I want a top floor flat. When building is built, I see there are two more floors above my flat !!

Or I bought a first floor flat, only to find newly added shops adding to commotion below my window !! (Nothing against commercial, but dont they have enough space to build a separate shopping complex or mall).
                    Last edited by Sat234; November 3 2013, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Awwww shucks..
                      So sorry dude.. Didnt realise that apart from just discussing the pro's and con's of this project.. you had an agenda to get some cancellations going on
                      All efforts of last 1+ years down the drain .. poor you
                      You are misquoting me, so let me complete the sentence in my original post for all readers' benefit. Adding clarity using words in BOLD in the original sentence. I had thought "samazdar ko ishara kafi hai", but now need to give clear statement for benefit of other readers (looking at BR or anything else). Here it goes

All efforts of SOME OF THE USER IDS IN last 1+ years on the forum do not seem to have worked as desired FOR THE BUILDER TO BE ABLE TO SELL FLATS AT THE PRICE AND PACE EXPECTED. SO NEED TO CHANGE PLANS AND EXTEND TIMELINES SO THAT DESIRED PRICE LEVELS CAN BE REACHED, PLANNED MONEY CAN BE EARNED AND PROGRESS CAN BE MADE USING BUYER MONEY.

It is a standard tactic that all of us understand now. I did not discuss in high spirit how many of the clauses were absolutely not acceptable etc etc. It was user ids, most claiming to be investors/buyers in BR, who discussed it on the forum. I only said how it sounded when one read those posts.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X