Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

I guess BR is freehold. No govt. body have any roles here. township management is the sole authority.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      And unfortunately you fail to see the plight of buyers who booked earlier & now feel cheated due to complete overhaul in master layout of the project.
      The Plight of buyers !! ya its heart breaking.. poor souls who booked at 3000 something.. and now rates are 6000 .. My heart cries out for them. :P

Look! people who book at the launch stages, especially is a huge township should be aware of the risks!! some changes are bound to happen.. its not that the builder took their money and ran away or abandoned the project !!
      Cant have everything.. the benefit of under construction soft launch rates, without the risks associated with it.

Even now I am going ahead with the registration knowing that certain changes etc can be expected.. where is the question of feeling cheated.

Ok forget about that.. since you think Mr P is the re-incarnation of the Devil himself.

Name 3 good projects which have decent amenities and lots of open view.
      Would you actually recommend any ?

Comment

Originally posted by brres13 View Post
        The Plight of buyers !! ya its heart breaking.. poor souls who booked at 3000 something.. and now rates are 6000 .. My heart cries out for them. :P
        First, they purchased it for more than 3k & it doesn't matter for them whether it is 6k or 3k or 1.5k. They purchased it for end use & now the only thing they have is to wait for completion of their tower & sell it & buy a new flat elsewhere. In this they may have lost other options as they don't have money to buy 2nd flat alongwith BR & wait till BR completes, not to forget loss in taxes. Inshort, they will be back to square one.

Sometimes, you should think from end user perspective, not only as investor 24x7.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
          To cut long story short, the Paranjape of 3.5 yrs ago is not the same today, & BR layout 3.5 yrs back is also not the same as today. Go & see what has happened to Yuthika & Forest Trails.

And I am not anti-builder, I am anti-unethical practises of builder. Note the difference.
          Thanks for all your efforts to show how builders (and specially Mr.P) is unethical. Though, in general I agree with you about the unethical practices builders follow, I see lot of negativity in your statements targeting Mr. P particularly. I have come across many builders / developers in last 20 odd years but have not seen a single one who can be considered clean and ethical. In case of most of the builders, it is a combination of ‘businessman + politicians+ gundas’ in India and all the legal system, bureaucrats and police force work for them as their paid servants. So there is hardly any success if you try going against them and even if you are successful you have to go through a lot of pain. So whenever we are dealing with any builder some sort of risk is always there.

Considering your vast experience in this field, would you please suggest a single name of builder who is 100 % ethical in all his dealings and also please suggest 2-3 projects in Pune better than BlueRidge. This would be very helpful for a layman like me.

Comment

There have been lot of unethical practices going on in RE.Each stakeholder will blame the other party.Builder will blame PCMC/PMC and vice versa.
            Sufferer is the ultimate customer.
            Question of getting 100% ethical builder does not arise.
            Such a person does not and cannot exist in RE not alone in Pune anywhere in India.
            What a buyer should look forward is a project with legal papers in order and quality as specified in agreement.
            Going into u/c project makes it difficult for a buyer to know, that all papers are in order.Anytime you ask the builder will calmly tell you.I have applied for sanction and it is in pipeline.
            Now you have to depend on the builder and you have to trust him also.Many a time such trust is misplaced and that is why negative feelings come up and people say all builders are the same.
            Resale Flats are a good option.
            Completed projects with CC is also equally good. See,check and buy.
            Which project is good or bad depends on users/buyers perspective.
            What anybody can comment about is state of papers,title and builders earlier reputation.
            Buyers are pretty much disorganized and we accept violations of sanction or even dont come to know.
            We need to buy based on verifications,documentations and quality checks.Just paying when demand notes come is really not a good way of getting the best deal.
            Last edited by vaibav123; November 13 2013, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brres13 View Post

Name 3 good projects which have decent amenities and lots of open view.
              Would you actually recommend any ?
              I had asked this question early this year, when I started posting on this forum. I'm still waiting for an answer.

I have always said that BR is not for everyone. I have had some 20 or 25 families visit BR & maybe only 50% preferred staying in a place like BR. Most of them did not like it because of its distance from city. But almost everyone liked the project, the layout, the open areas especially the river side.

BR is extremely quiet, so if you are not used to that, then it is not a place for you. Of course, a lot depends on where your flat is - if it is facing the under-construction towers, then do expect some noise but there are strict restrictions in place. No use of tools after 6:00 PM & the management is very cooperative in that respect. That was not the case in Balewadi where I stayed before shifting to BR. Construction work continued till 9:00 PM and after complaining, they extended their hours to 10:00 PM intentionally.

Other good thing about BR is that the site team (security, site engineers, maintenance crew, cleaning crew) are all fixed for each cluster of towers and are well behaved and taken good care of. They are polite, friendly and offer you a service that you won't even get in good resorts or hotels. Yes, at times, BR feels like some resort, especially in the evening with lights.

I have spoken to few residents who have been living in BR for 2 years now & except for some initial problems, life has been good.

I'm not saying that I did not run into issues. I had my own set of problems but they were well attended. At this point, you don't even have to fill any form or visit the maintenance office - just call one of the site engineers and they take care of it.

If you ask me, BR is a great place to live. We are loving it.

If anyone has any specific questions about living at BR, please ask. And yes, if you find any other project that is better than BR, then discuss it in some other thread. I don't think I'm moving out of BR anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
                I had asked this question early this year, when I started posting on this forum. I'm still waiting for an answer.
                I was at my friend's place today at BR...you are right - place looks amazingly peaceful....hopefully it will remain so for 5-10 years....

I was also told that close to 20 odd expats have shifted in BR in last 3-4 months...that augurs well for investors (though for end-users...expats may not necessarily be a good thing)....expats tend to prefer societies where other expats live....and that dramatically increases the rentals...people from Bangalore or even east Pune can vouch for the trend

I took a balcony view pic too
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                  I was at my friend's place today at BR...you are right - place looks amazingly peaceful....hopefully it will remain so for 5-10 years....

Amazing pic ! , Personally I feel the river side view is quite spectacular, but with inevitable development of the area.. that view will surely be destroyed eventually.

So finally opted for the GC view.

BTW I am sure someone or the other will look at the pic and say.. " Look Mr P is cheating again.. the grass he promised was much more greener !! Exploiting the buyers !! "

Comment

Actually CRY BABY's complain is that he was promised that he will see bungalows from his balcony....how can he see a gc

Also he finds current tower spacing cramped...

He also suggests that township management by builder is bad idea ...it should be managed by Mr. Sharma n Verma...there is no expertise required for such landscaping, amenities, safety etc

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post

I was also told that close to 20 odd expats have shifted in BR in last 3-4 months...that augurs well for investors (though for end-users...expats may not necessarily be a good thing)....expats tend to prefer societies where other expats live....and that dramatically increases the rentals...people from Bangalore or even east Pune can vouch for the trend

Thanks for the pic....a real good one.
                      Didn't get your point about... expats being good for investors and not for end-users.
                      Can you please explain.
                      Last edited by Superduper; November 14 2013, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X