Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by bigbloodyt View Post

Looking at their posts, i am peobably one of many people who suspect that RA/pune_friend are agents of a rival builder out to malign the name of BR: my saying it doesn't necessarily mean that it is true but I am entirled to my warped persobal opinion as muh as they are and am posting it here.
    ha ha yaa...
    no matter what the topic going on... our dear Pune friend manages to Jump right in the middle with.. a... "see they are trying to sell flats on this forum" message ..

and acres... there are some deep rooted builder issues... :P

If you can look past the annoying content of some post's they are pretty hilarious !

Comment

Out of curiosity, would really like to know which project is in the good books of RA/pune_friend and, if they have indeed taken the plunge, where have they booked/bought the perfect house.
      It does not matter. I share what is missing in other posts from what I know. That completes the picture. It is meant for those who are not posting but reading the threads.

From what I have seen in their posts, anyone who has bought in blue ridge is labeled a sales agent for BR; I fail to understand why it hurts these guys so much when someone writes a few good words about the place that they found good enough to put their hard earned money into.
      When you posted tons of issues you had with the agreement, what was hurting you ? Were you from rival's camp for pointing those out ? Were you working against builder when you almost considered cancellation and discussed it on the forum ?

For all you know, you might have ended up cancelling. If you had done that and shared that information on the forum, would it have meant that you were working for rival camp ? Would you have stopped being genuine investor in that case ?

What hurts is when someone tries to become extension of sales effort just for the sake of anticipated profit out of 1 flat/shop. In the process, they try to create sentiment that will bring more people along, hiding the realities.

When someone posts picture of green patch, one should put in BOLD and RED that this is picture of area YOU DO NOT OWN.

That is the missing information. I added that. Is there anything wrong with it ?

Looking at their posts, i am peobably one of many people who suspect that RA/pune_friend are agents of a rival builder out to malign the name of BR: my saying it doesn't necessarily mean that it is true but I am entirled to my warped persobal opinion as muh as they are and am posting it here.
      Most of content applies to majority of scenario in Pune RE or many similar schemes.
      So replace BR by any other scheme you want to consider or bash. If you are genuine investor, hope that clarifies it.

If you are not a genuine investor, then let me know so I will avoid responding in future.

Theres no room for unfounded/lackadaisical and sweeping personal statements in such a forum, however I've had enough and am just paying back in the same coin.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
      Buddy, same here.

And there is no personal statement in any of my posts. Experience/knowledge/wisdom - if you like it then consume it. Tomorrow, someone looking to buy in BR or elsewhere will benefit from your post about concerns reg. agreement clauses. You are not the first one to notice and face these issues. Nor are you the last. It will educate and prepare others UPFRONT. That is the benefit of sharing. BR or anything else does not matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
        This post is so wrong on so many levels......i would just call it "generation-gap" ( I belonging to the younger generation ) and move on.

BR-bashers are back in business.
        Dear friend, be careful before you use this phrase too many times.
        Mr P has plans for "Athashri Hinjewadi" as upcoming project.

What will you market Hinjewadi for in that case ? And whom will you market it to ?

Comment

Originally posted by pune_friend View Post
          Dear friend, be careful before you use this phrase too many times.
          Mr P has plans for "Athashri Hinjewadi" as upcoming project.

What will you market Hinjewadi for in that case ? And whom will you market it to ?
          Oh my God.....Do you mean to say Mr. P is now going to take care of those few reamining life-members of BR-bashers' club ??

Since the life-members hate the "borrowed" view of the Golf-course at BR, they will now have Athashri...to fall back on.....at least there is a choice !! .....

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
            I was at my friend's place today at BR...you are right - place looks amazingly peaceful....hopefully it will remain so for 5-10 years....

I was also told that close to 20 odd expats have shifted in BR in last 3-4 months...that augurs well for investors (though for end-users...expats may not necessarily be a good thing)....expats tend to prefer societies where other expats live....and that dramatically increases the rentals...people from Bangalore or even east Pune can vouch for the trend

I took a balcony view pic too
            Amazing view

Comment

this is not about blue ridge in specific, but what do people think about a "township" in general.
              we are all sold that it an independent entity and you will get everything within the township itself.

on the flipside, you are away from everything. I always believed that you do not live in a house, you live in a city. what kind of life will people living in these townships lead? your neighbors will be the same sad faces you see in office everyday. almost everybody will be in IT. everyday you will come home and watch TV or go to the gym. on weekends you will go to the multiplex or watch a movie in the township. the whole problem is that, to get to any place interesting, is so difficult because its so far. the township lacks any kind of dynamism or diversity which "cities" like pune or mumbai offer. in the end, you are just reduced to a lab rat who will go around the township maze thinking that he has it all whereas there is an entirely different life out there which he could have lead if this maze wasnt in the middle of nowhere.
              ...Thoda Aasman

Comment

Originally posted by ThodiSiZamin View Post
                this is not about blue ridge in specific, but what do people think about a "township" in general.
                we are all sold that it an independent entity and you will get everything within the township itself.

on the flipside, you are away from everything. I always believed that you do not live in a house, you live in a city. what kind of life will people living in these townships lead? your neighbors will be the same sad faces you see in office everyday. almost everybody will be in IT. everyday you will come home and watch TV or go to the gym. on weekends you will go to the multiplex or watch a movie in the township. the whole problem is that, to get to any place interesting, is so difficult because its so far. the township lacks any kind of dynamism or diversity which "cities" like pune or mumbai offer. in the end, you are just reduced to a lab rat who will go around the township maze thinking that he has it all whereas there is an entirely different life out there which he could have lead if this maze wasnt in the middle of nowhere.
                What makes you think that you cannot get out of the township? Aundh, Wakad & Baner are 15 minutes from BR, Pimpri-Chinchwad, E-square, J M road are 30-40 minutes from BR. Now, if you want to visit the city every day, breathe the polluted air & enjoy the traffic, then yes, BR is not for you. Township has its own advantages & does not enforce any restrictions on you. Most of the things you described above (watching TV, going for movie, going to Gym) are all controllable & not enforced by a township. Oh and yes, I would rather see the happy faces of my wife and kids, than the sad faces of people sitting in their cars stuck in traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by pune_friend View Post

When someone posts picture of green patch, one should put in BOLD and RED that this is picture of area YOU DO NOT OWN.

There are quite a few posts about people not owning the GC being an issue...

I think people get so caught up in arguing over a point that at times they dont even stop to see how ridiculous it sounds...

So basically the drawback of the GOLF COURSE view flats is that the buyer dosent own the golf course ? !!!!

With that logic... the super expensive apartments at bandra or worli in mumbai for example should cut down their rates... Cuz while they advertise for SEA VIEW the buyers dont own the SEA !!!!!

No idea what owning the Golf course has to do with enjoying the view....

Comment

Since Mr. P decided to use the FSI from the golf-course area to build surrounding buildings........the open land (developed as GC) is NEVER going away....and BTW the future golf-club's membership-slots are already sold to hundreds of families.

By saying BR doesn't own Golf Course ( and thereby implying that open space may one day go away ), BR-bashers are just recycling their old argument that they have lost long time back.

This point has been put to rest multiple times in earlier pages of this thread....but I guess facts do not matter, when few bashers just want to keep screaming lies.
                    Last edited by Superduper; November 15 2013, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Sat234,

BR sales are dud despite cash discounts on offer. And it seems this is hurting investors too who are finding hard to find 'Bakras' due to expose done by so called BR bashers & what not.

As far as the pic is concerned, it was indeed to show the privacy issue of adjoining flats & not the dry balcony, & this aspect was also ignored by BR bulls.

pune_friend,

The problem with BR bulls is they are acting like that cat who shuts eyes & drinks milk thinking no one is seeing here. Also note that one starts personal attacks when they can't counter debate on issues as they know BR is all fake & hyped up stuff to make as much bakras as possible. Mr. P too doesn't have any other project except for BR from where he can expect heavy cash flows, hence no updates on Yuthika or Forest Trails (other flop projects) by BR is very active. Read between the lines !!

Thodisizamin,

What you said is true & agree 100% with it but then, it is meant for humans with social touch, BR bulls here are pushing BR as if BR is meant for ROBOTS.
                      Also, they won't tell what will happen if an ITG working in H'wadi gets better job at Kharadi or Kalyaninagar IT parks. BR becomes useless in this case.

Buying at BR makes sense only if you work in Hinjewadi & plan to retire in Hinjewadi.

Originally posted by pnq2012
                      What makes you think that you cannot get out of the township? Aundh, Wakad & Baner are 15 minutes from BR
                      So with current hyped price at BR, you can get much better deal at good locations in Baner. Why will anyone not travel for 15 mins & stay in proper gated society than be victim of whims & fancies of builder ? And man, if you think 15 mins in traffic gives sad faces, then something is really wrong with the driver.

Originally posted by brres13 View Post
                      There are quite a few posts about people not owning the GC being an issue...

I think people get so caught up in arguing over a point that at times they dont even stop to see how ridiculous it sounds...

So basically the drawback of the GOLF COURSE view flats is that the buyer dosent own the golf course ? !!!!

With that logic... the super expensive apartments at bandra or worli in mumbai for example should cut down their rates... Cuz while they advertise for SEA VIEW the buyers dont own the SEA !!!!!

No idea what owning the Golf course has to do with enjoying the view....
                      Again wrong logic as usual. The BR chaps have taken loading from you which includes the land on which golf course is built. The Mumbai sea face builder doesn't charge buyer 'Sea Loading' in super built up or saleable area.
                      Wonder to what great lengths BR bulls can go !! Even Pappu or Diggy Singh won't give such logic.

Now coming back to the point :-

> BR poss date 31 Dec 2017 with 2 yr buffer, which means builder is free to complete towers by end 2019 !! Now why this 2019 with 2 yr buffer period when already 2017 means delay of 2 yrs at first place ? This means total delay time is 4 yrs !!

> Pub, discos etc. below the residential towers. Is builder ready to give in agreement that these things won't be there ?

> What about the maintenance if some buyers/investors default ? Whom will it be recovered from & how ?
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X