Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3918 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    like old monk? :bab (59): There are plenty of desi daaru shops in and around hinjewadi. Not seen a decent wine shop yet

aah then its one the select few premium locations....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhashbahu
    You are the first one in a long time to have bought at BR and also posted on the forum.

How many BHKs? What area of flat? What was the original asking price and what did you actually buy for (excluding other charges ... just base price of flat)?

May be the first one to post, surely not the only one who has bought recently. I know of 3 more transactions in the same tower which happened few days before mine.
    Carpet area : 1331 sq ft
    Base price : 1.07 Cr

Findings so far:
    -. Bathrooms are very plain. No accessories at all !!!

One query: Know of any decent play school near BR?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mflying
    May be the first one to post, surely not the only one who has bought recently. I know of 3 more transactions in the same tower which happened few days before mine.

Findings so far:

Pumpkin patch day care is in the Blue Ridge school. You could check out reviews on the net.
    CommentQuote

Findings so far:

How many BHKs is that? And what was the original asking price vs final negotiated price?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • the new road to hinjewadi is good news.. although the width should be more.. no use expanding it later when congestion happens... land acquistions will start in Dec..so the road construction will only start in 2016.. till then enjoy the hinjewadi traffic :)

CommentQuote

Findings so far:

myfling, requesting for the third time.

How many BHK? What was the original asking price and the final deal price?

This is an anonymous forum, no one can determine who you are and the information asked is not personal information.

Please post.
    CommentQuote
  • I read ad in sakaal for resale 1665 sqft 3bhk for 90L something.. unused.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    can people get daily necessities

Depends what your daily necessities are. But you can pretty much get everything that you need on a daily basis. At the moment, BR has the following:

Dakshah Dairy: Reseller of Amul and Mother Dairy products (milk, ice cream, cheese, paneer etc). They also keep other items: biscuits, chips etc.
    Honeybee Mini Market: This is a general store but offers you pretty much everything that you need. If they don't have it, they will get it for you and deliver it.
    Nilesh Grocery: The original/old grocery store opened by Paranjape.
    Vegetable Market: Offers you fresh vegetables daily. Will deliver for free.
    Dry Cleaning / Laundry:: Free home service.
    Golf Club Restaurant
    Medical Store: Opening shortly.

A new fast food place, HDFC ATM & SBI ATM are planned.

Most of the local restaurants deliver food already.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • For a long time now I have been trying to determine what are the actual sale prices at BR. Some weeks ago someone posted that they bought at BR recently but he refused to quote figures in spite of asking thrice in this thread.

Finally got lucky during Dasera. Many folk who own flats but never come to BR had come for Dasera pooja :).

Met 1 grand-pa who was very forthcoming with Info. They bought a 2BHK (1331 sq ft) in July. Quoted price was 83.5L and bought for 77.25L. Resale was via agent.

Also met another guy but he was not forthcoming with info. After lot of pestering he said he bought "in past few months" and that actual sale was 11% below asking price. Direct resale, no agent. this is for 2BHK (the smaller xx02 types).
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhashbahu
    For a long time now I have been trying to determine what are the actual sale prices at BR. Some weeks ago someone posted that they bought at BR recently but he refused to quote figures in spite of asking thrice in this thread.

Finally got lucky during Dasera. Many folk who own flats but never come to BR had come for Dasera pooja :).

Met 1 grand-pa who was very forthcoming with Info. They bought a 2BHK (1331 sq ft) in July. Quoted price was 83.5L and bought for 77.25L. Resale was via agent.

Also met another guy but he was not forthcoming with info. After lot of pestering he said he bought "in past few months" and that actual sale was 11% below asking price. Direct resale, no agent. this is for 2BHK (the smaller xx02 types).

Why are you so interested? I can see you've had to pester a few people. Just curious.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RP Pune
    Why are you so interested? I can see you've had to pester a few people. Just curious.

There can only be one and only one valid reason....
    Somebody is hoping to get in !💥
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RP Pune

I did it so that anyone looking to buy can benefit from the data. Every buyer would like to know the approximate going rate and negotiating range.
    CommentQuote