Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by ThodiSiZamin View Post
    this is not about blue ridge in specific, but what do people think about a "township" in general.
    we are all sold that it an independent entity and you will get everything within the township itself.

on the flipside, you are away from everything. I always believed that you do not live in a house, you live in a city. what kind of life will people living in these townships lead? your neighbors will be the same sad faces you see in office everyday. almost everybody will be in IT. everyday you will come home and watch TV or go to the gym. on weekends you will go to the multiplex or watch a movie in the township. the whole problem is that, to get to any place interesting, is so difficult because its so far. the township lacks any kind of dynamism or diversity which "cities" like pune or mumbai offer. in the end, you are just reduced to a lab rat who will go around the township maze thinking that he has it all whereas there is an entirely different life out there which he could have lead if this maze wasnt in the middle of nowhere.
    Sounds like a bliss! I hate dynamism or unpredictability once I reach home. I prefer guarantees of water, electricity so my fridge has icecubes and gas to roast my papads.
    And neighbors who aren't going to spit paan on my door are a bonus.

I don't work in IT (anymore) and get into enough troubles everyday. BR sounds like a perfect retreat where I can live without many hassles (even if that comes at premium and is monopolized).

Dynamism and diversity is highly overrated. I have travelled in general compartments of the train for several years and now I would rather travel in AC two tiers with curtained berths if I cannot get cheaper fligh tickets. I don't roll down windows of my car and eat at premium restaurants (if at all) when I am with my family.
    In short, I try to shut out India as much as possible out of my life and BR seems to be a good choice as I cannot afford anything more.

In my daily life, I eat vadapao every now and then, smoke cheap cigarettes, talk to all kinds of people but when day ends, I prefer remoteness.

Comment

Originally posted by NG2012 View Post
      Sounds like a bliss! I hate dynamism or unpredictability once I reach home. I prefer guarantees of water, electricity so my fridge has icecubes and gas to roast my papads.
      And neighbors who aren't going to spit paan on my door are a bonus.
      The place where I stay has fantastic roads, shopping areas & ample of water. Yes, when maintenance work at water station is there, it is not supplied but the underground tank can store water for 2 days, so no issues.

As far as spitting pan is concerned, it depends upon where you stay. I think you are comparing slum rehab project with BR (maybe coz both are built using same method to save cost -Mivan ) I bet there are far better & superior projects than BR in Pune. Man, don't talk as if BR is Singapore & rest of Pune is junk.
      Whenever you have time, do come out of Hinjewadi & visit Pune city to get more idea.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        The place where I stay has fantastic roads, shopping areas & ample of water. Yes, when maintenance work at water station is there, it is not supplied but the underground tank can store water for 2 days, so no issues.

As far as spitting pan is concerned, it depends upon where you stay. I think you are comparing slum rehab project with BR (maybe coz both are built using same method to save cost -Mivan ) I bet there are far better & superior projects than BR in Pune. Man, don't talk as if BR is Singapore & rest of Pune is junk.
        Whenever you have time, do come out of Hinjewadi & visit Pune city to get more idea.
        Argument just for the sake of argument.

As far as I'm concerned, if you stay in Pune city and will never live in BR - it's probably the best place for me to live in, period.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

What you said is true & agree 100% with it but then, it is meant for humans with social touch, BR bulls here are pushing BR as if BR is meant for ROBOTS.
          Its really amusing reading about "social touch" coming from you , especially since i havent come across anyone more adamant and arrogant just to prove a point.. even regarding an issue which you have no stakes in..
          If your stand on this forum is a fraction of your usual social skills and behaviour! God help the people in your gated community ! In fact i wonder if its a gated community with guards to keep you guys locked in !!

[/QUOTE]Again wrong logic as usual. The BR chaps have taken loading from you which includes the land on which golf course is built. The Mumbai sea face builder doesn't charge buyer 'Sea Loading' in super built up or saleable area.
          Wonder to what great lengths BR bulls can go !! Even Pappu or Diggy Singh won't give such logic.
          [/QUOTE]

A ) Dosent matter what you pay for.. carpet or loading etc etc.. overall what is comes down to is How much does it cost and are you OK with it.. as i said before.. If the builder said.. he is not charging for the GC area and the rate is 6500 or 7500 would you feel better ?
          B ) You just wont get it. You are too wrapped up in what you feel is a justified expense and what is not.. unfortunately you seem very eager to impose your own views on other as well.
          C) If you have the inclination try and look up rates of some of the SEA view flats that i mentioned...

Investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala buys six Mumbai flats for Rs 176 crore - The Economic Times

6 flats purchased for 176 crores !! even for other flats in the area... when someone is dealing in crores.. u think they are really looking at what percentage is the LOADING!!!

It really dosent matter what the rate is categorized under.. loading or infra charges etc.. end decision remains.. Do I ( INDIVIDUAL ) find this price reasonable and affordable for this (or any) flat on offer..'
          If it feels reasonable and justified ( TO THAT INDIVIDUAL ) then the opinion of some random guy on a forum has no real meaning.. which is why even though it probably gives you heartburns, people do go ahead and buy flats etc which YOU feel are overpriced or whatever.

Comment

The place where I stay has fantastic roads, shopping areas & ample of water. .
            OF course the place where you stay has it all.... Finally at least a remote reference of some mystical mythical place which you find good..

But one small catch... no one else knows where you stay so what you call fantastic roads and shopping area's is limited to your opinion..

you wouldnt want to share your location and have a few people point out to you what exactly is wrong with your place, now would you ?

Lot more easy to dish it out than receive it.

Comment

Originally posted by brres13 View Post
              OF course the place where you stay has it all.... Finally at least a remote reference of some mystical mythical place which you find good..

But one small catch... no one else knows where you stay so what you call fantastic roads and shopping area's is limited to your opinion..

you wouldnt want to share your location and have a few people point out to you what exactly is wrong with your place, now would you ?

Lot more easy to dish it out than receive it.
              he lives in Shanivarpeth

Comment

Sat234,

BR sales are dud despite cash discounts on offer. And it seems this is hurting investors too who are finding hard to find 'Bakras' due to expose done by so called BR bashers & what not.
                Thanks Veterans.. good discussion. Brings out the pros and cons.

Hello realacres,
                No mention of discounts in the quote given to me. 1.3 Cr all inclusive for Towers 9 to 14 (ones with a floor plan I like). I guess it is too much.

Hello all,
                You should see an ad yesterday in the TOI "advertorial" Property Times, or in the main paper today. Indiabulls... somewhere at Khalapur toll naka on express highway. Promotes golf course facing properties. But Khalapur ?? Guess it is more of a golf course with a home for moneybags of mumbai... and marketed as such.
                Last edited by Sat234; November 17 2013, 08:16 PM.

Comment

New to post

I would like to buy 2 BHK in T-20 - T-23 Blue Ridge. I see some issue in getting ready. Suppose I book now what will be date of availability & total budget. .

Comment

I bet there are far better & superior projects than BR in Pune. Man, don't talk as if BR is Singapore & rest of Pune is junk.

Can you please provide the name of the "better & Superior" projects, so we can compare the alternatives. Rather than writing generic comments, why don't you suggest other better projects with clear identification. You never hesitate to criticise BR, don't you have a big enough heart to praise some projects, for a change ?.
                    Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ravirajpune View Post
                      Can you please provide the name of the "better & Superior" projects, so we can compare the alternatives. Rather than writing generic comments, why don't you suggest other better projects with clear identification. You never hesitate to criticise BR, don't you have a big enough heart to praise some projects, for a change ?.
                      Thanks.
                      Realacres

you can do it...please name projects better than BR and also the current price...so that readers here can get benefited
                      Last edited by Baruch; November 18 2013, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X