Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3935 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    Blue Ridge raised the prices to 4000. a 3BHK to cost 76L in Hinjewadi.

Now they will get better bookings than they got last time by reducing the prices.

I admire people buying at this rate in Hinjewadi.

Seems they will now make to show how their other properties like the ones in Balewadi, Pancard Club baner etc. are better priced! For 76L, I would jump to Kothrud, Aundh. This is more like Navi Mumbai demanding more than South Mumbai:D.

* RE bubble is indeed growing big. Just day before yesterday I came to know about one severe case of over-leverage. Will post details as well for the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suryawork
    I pissed off an agent last weekend when I told him that Hinjewadi and adjoining areas like Wakad , PS and annexe are not worth more than 2000 psf . Ganeesham , PS - Saleswoman told me the rate would go to 5000 psf when the road connecting to the highway is completed . Wonder why they are offering a modular kitchen free on a 3 BHK flat :-) By the way , one of my friend complained that RE salesman only entertain you if you drive in a 4 wheeler(not 800/ALTO) , wear half or 3/4th pants , imported goggles etc:bab (4):

Got here after a long time. I didn't had a car when I booked - instead I took my much loved bike to the office. And yes, carried my helmet inside :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys

Does anyone know what is the most recent price quoted at Blue Ridge? I am not in the country anymore but still have my eyes on that project. Can someone please update pn the current rates and the availability?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kia99
    Hi Guys

Does anyone know what is the most recent price quoted at Blue Ridge? I am not in the country anymore but still have my eyes on that project. Can someone please update pn the current rates and the availability?

Hi Kia99,

I currently don't have the latest price quoted by them but I feel surprised that you asked only for price & not the construction status!!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the response real. I have been away from this forum for a few months now. Their website used to have detailed pics of each building status each month. They were moving really fast mid last year, do you know what are the possession dates for each of the towers now?

The last I heard was Mar 2012 for Tower 7 if my memory serves me right
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Hi Kia99,

I currently don't have the latest price quoted by them but I feel surprised that you asked only for price & not the construction status!!

investors are generally not interested in the status right? price should be good, construction can finish a bit late too
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for the response real. I have been away from this forum for a few months now. Their website used to have detailed pics of each building status each month. They were moving really fast mid last year, do you know what are the possession dates for each of the towers now?

The last I heard was Mar 2012 for Tower 7 if my memory serves me right

On another thread u are advising people :

"I would suggest invest the surplus funds in the stock and debt market. Wait till you come back from US. Since prices are already high - I would suggest you wait to see how the market moves. When you come back - look at your fund situation and then take the call. Dont worry about the rising prices. Just keep investing your funds in more liquid instruments in the meantime.

That is what I am doing too right now."

Funny
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suryawork
    On another thread u are advising people :

"I would suggest invest the surplus funds in the stock and debt market. Wait till you come back from US. Since prices are already high - I would suggest you wait to see how the market moves. When you come back - look at your fund situation and then take the call. Dont worry about the rising prices. Just keep investing your funds in more liquid instruments in the meantime.

That is what I am doing too right now."

Funny

Hmm, good catch . Maybe Paranjape is giving some back-door deals for investors, who knows?
    CommentQuote
  • the post mentioned that kia is keeping an eye on the project. whats wrong in that.

even stocks and debt instruments needs constant monitoring, there also wealth can be eroded very fast , if not taken the decison right or invest in non liquid stocks.

PS: although i feel the market will see a new high this year and this fall may be good opportunity to buy, although its tough to time the market but market may see 6500 in years time, coming 2 months may be tough
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hporwal
    the post mentioned that kia is keeping an eye on the project. whats wrong in that.

Nothing wrong with that man. However, fact is BR will take ages to complete & hence is not a good proposal worth even to keep an eye for. You need to know that there is MPolis as well which is offering better deal than BR.

Man, just check the plight of investors in Magarpatta. It is flooded with investors. Same may be the case in future w.r.t. BR too.
    CommentQuote
  • Not too sure why this forum is so judgemental. I like BR and I am keeping a close eye on it. I am not jumping into it right now since I am not in the country - that is why my advice to the other guy to wait and watch - that is what I am doing.

I am not an investor - I intend to go stay there eventually hence the status is important. If only some senior members of this forum were a little less judgemental - it would go a long way in helping some lost souls here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Nothing wrong with that man. However, fact is BR will take ages to complete & hence is not a good proposal worth even to keep an eye for. You need to know that there is MPolis as well which is offering better deal than BR.

I am keeping an eye on Megapolis too - for the past 3 years infact. I used to visit their site once a month and also recently checked out their status pics on Ravi's blog. It is showing a lot of traction. BR however has better location, layout of the flats as compared to Megapolis.
    CommentQuote
    I am keeping an eye on Megapolis too - for the past 3 years infact. I used to visit their site once a month and also recently checked out their status pics on Ravi's blog. It is showing a lot of traction. BR however has better location, layout of the flats as compared to Megapolis.

But is have only one connectivity and that is too narrow..
    CommentQuote
    Not too sure why this forum is so judgemental. I like BR and I am keeping a close eye on it. I am not jumping into it right now since I am not in the country - that is why my advice to the other guy to wait and watch - that is what I am doing.

I am not an investor - I intend to go stay there eventually hence the status is important. If only some senior members of this forum were a little less judgemental - it would go a long way in helping some lost souls here.

Agreed, BR is good as compare to other projects. I had a talk with BR guys they clearly told me that it possession will be in mid 2014 if someone can wait till then then it is better to invest in this project. as for as location concern, I think balewadi is also not a good place to live as there is not much daily needs shops, transports and hospitals. At least Hingewadi have some hotel, local market, and if you In IT then many IT companies are there.
    I can understand most of the investors are there in BR but at least now Paranjpe has money to complete this project.
    A township project really takes time and nowadays there is some shortage of labour that is also a reason for delay in project.
    And Yes, I am not justifying BR rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Balewadi is still beter than hinjewadi many many times...I think mostly people comes to conclusion that X or Y area is not a gud place beacuse of couple of projects..I do agree that area which is close to Saphhire park and Oorvi in Balewadi has problems related to grocery shops raod etc...but that doent mean that whole balewadi is a problem..projects like elite, aditya, chaitnaya,,park express..supreme palms..etc has all the shops within 2 min walking distance...transportaion ..schools etc everythng..even bakery shops to restraunts as well

I think no of schools are more in that area as compared to hinjewadi...as far as hospital are concerns...time to reach all major hospiatls ..aundh hospitals..etc will be less from balewadi...etc...

Similarly i have seen many people blaming baner pashan link road on the similar lines although only 1-2 projects have those problems but remaing 20+ have no issues..

From broader perspective i think hinjewadi has only traffic and no livable conditons...if Hinjewadi can grow anything like in 4yrs ..expect balewadi to grow more than that..

Originally Posted by gourjhamar
    Agreed, BR is good as compare to other projects. I had a talk with BR guys they clearly told me that it possession will be in mid 2014 if someone can wait till then then it is better to invest in this project. as for as location concern, I think balewadi is also not a good place to live as there is not much daily needs shops, transports and hospitals. At least Hingewadi have some hotel, local market, and if you In IT then many IT companies are there.
    I can understand most of the investors are there in BR but at least now Paranjpe has money to complete this project.
    A township project really takes time and nowadays there is some shortage of labour that is also a reason for delay in project.
    And Yes, I am not justifying BR rates.
    CommentQuote