Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Well we know how it is with India With the right motivation, enough brains to send stuff to Mars..

so I am pretty sure.. the congestion at wakad. flyover can be solved.. underpass.. stuff... or whatever.. guys.. I have no clue about how.. but i would like to believe that we have guys who could figure it out..

Question is .. is the cash generated by the IT companies motivation enough for the babu's to really get things started.

At least some baby steps have started
    Last edited by brres13; November 20 2013, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Wakad bridge expansion and other similar projects should be funded by PCMC and all the IT companies of Phase 1 combined and contracted out to private contractors with strict dead-lines ( with money-back guarantee etc.)......and..... after completion, they together should charge a toll....to recover the cost.
      On top of that, toll alone may encourage ride-sharing, use of alternate route and so on.

This problem of traffic can be solved in a minute by putting market oriented solutions.
      Last edited by Superduper; November 20 2013, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
        that Im sure that these greedy builders wont let happen

I often wonder if these Hinjewadi township guys feed politicians for lack of infra so that people are forced to make choices...

on the other hand....PCMC is just brilliant...its not as good as Delhi but still most of the roads/bridges are built pretty fast and have some future sense for expected traffic
        Please elaborate. I am not sure how Hinjewadi township guys stand to benefit by bad infrastructure. I thought better infra and good connectivity will make those township closer to Pune and lose the remoteness.

Are you trying to say that as infra is bad, people who are tired of commute will end up buying in Hinjewadi itself? May be. However, I am finding it difficult to beleive that builders will gain much by lack of infra.

Comment

Originally posted by NG2012 View Post
          Please elaborate. I am not sure how Hinjewadi township guys stand to benefit by bad infrastructure. I thought better infra and good connectivity will make those township closer to Pune and lose the remoteness.

Are you trying to say that as infra is bad, people who are tired of commute will end up buying in Hinjewadi itself? May be. However, I am finding it difficult to beleive that builders will gain much by lack of infra.
          if we had 8 lane road till Rakshak Chowk...I doubt how many would have bought in Hinjewadi

most of the RE hoardings in Hinjewadi trying to leverage bad traffic as reason for buying in HJW

beyond that I dont have any private info to substantiate this speculative thought...

Comment

Originally posted by NG2012 View Post
            That road mentioned in the link provided by brres is been in the talks for around two years. Even two years ago, there were talks of a road going from mahalunge to Nande to phase 3 (which I believe has been scrapped). KUL even talked about their own private bridge! Megapolis stands to lose big time if the road comes up sooner. It would really fire up Baner/Balewadi/Mahalunge, and even Sus.

I am not sure which road from Balewadi to Hinjewadi are they talking about. As per another news report, it was supposed to go from Sus (have you seen some road widening near Sus bridge over highway? ) to Chande and then to Phase 3. Maybe it will go from Balewadi - Orchid hotel - Service road to Sus - towards Sus gaon (many scorpio chaps there) - towards chande - towards Phase 3.

Will there be two roads to phase 3? Do municipal authorities have so much time and money? So many proposed roads, of which many will remain proposed for years.

I had heard that Magarpatta got flyover at Solapur road delayed to jack up his prices.

Comment

This is not rocket science. If you look at Google maps or any satellite image of Balewadi & Hinjewadi, the only sensible way to connect both the areas is via Mahalunge. That is because most of the infrastructure is already in place for both the areas - road extends past Balewadi stadium. On the Hinjewadi side, I believe the road will connect the Infosys circle. I think the problem is that this will be a joint venture between PMC, MIDC & Mulshi (especially because farm land is involved) & that is what will delay the start. When PMC has washed hands off Balewadi, how do you expect them to start working on this road.

As far as Wakad-Hinjewadi road is concerned, the problem is now resolved. Traffic now flows smoothly as per Deputy commissioner of police (traffic) Vishwas Pandhare. I'm sure that some of the software professionals would love to take him for a ride when heading to their office in Hinjewadi. Anyways, read more below:

Now, traffic flows smoothly in Pune's Hinjewadi - Pune - DNA

Comment

All this stuff & no one buyer or BR bulls has answered to my queries about agreements issues in BR.
                Man, what view you see is not as important as getting good product in time.

Superduper,
                Agree with you & about your parents. But now think this way. Your parents stay with you & are from Pune, how comfortable they would be ? For them, BR now is more like weekend home, but otherwise its not feasible.

Those asking about other options than BR, man, come to Aundh for 1.3 Cr you will get nice flat. Yes, it won't have golf course view but then you are in Aundh & not in remote place called Hinjewadi.

As said before, BR is good only for those where all the family members need not move out of Hinjewadi.

Btw, what surprises me here is BR bulls are too aggressive, while buyers in Megapolis look more matured. Maybe this has to do with sales figs where Megapolis is getting better response than BR.

Coming back, pls answer to the queries posted here :-

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post2080.html
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  Superduper,
                  Agree with you & about your parents. But now think this way. Your parents stay with you & are from Pune, how comfortable they would be ? For them, BR now is more like weekend home, but otherwise its not feasible.
                  RA sir,
                  If a family is comfortable living in Pune there is absolutely no reason for them to leave their comforts and come to Blue Ridge.
                  Agreed.

But for end-users.....who want to move in from other cities, they don't have set friends and family in Pune.......they don't mind a little bit of satellite place especially if its closer to work....has got all the amenities, given some time will get social-infra, has less pollution-traffic right outside your gate, is in brand new organized township, wonderful schools nearby, fresh air, golf-views and is affordable.

Investors who see the picture as end-users above....are also the ones booking the apt..at BR.
                  Without worrying about every little detail...as long as big picture is OK ( again looking from other cities or from foreign countries)....investors would jump in.

Those end-users who take all the details into account before buying, will only come in the picture several years later....when all the facilites and social infra will be in place and, at the same token prices will also have risen significantly.
                  Investors happy.......also picky end-users happy.
                  Last edited by Superduper; November 21 2013, 12:39 AM.

Comment

No offense meant to Mr DCP but I spent exactly 30 minutes ( 7:40PM to 8:10 PM) this evening to reach Wakad bridge from Wipro Circle.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
                      RA sir,
                      If a family is comfortable living in Pune there is absolutely no reason for them to leave their comforts and come to Blue Ridge.
                      Agreed.

But for end-users.....who want to move in from other cities, they don't have set friends and family in Pune.......they don't mind a little bit of satellite place especially if its closer to work....has got all the amenities, given some time will get social-infra, has less pollution-traffic right outside your gate, is in brand new organized township, wonderful schools nearby, fresh air, golf-views and is affordable.

Investors who see the picture as end-users above....are also the ones booking the apt..at BR.
                      Without worrying about every little detail...as long as big picture is OK ( again looking from other cities or from foreign countries)....investors would jump in.

Those end-users who take all the details into account before buying, will only come in the picture several years later....when all the facilites and social infra will be in place and, at the same token prices will also have risen significantly.
                      Investors happy.......also picky end-users happy.
                      Superduper,

Please don't call me SIR man.
                      As far as people outside Pune are concerned, well many on IREF itself are from out of Pune & looking for flats in PS, Vimannagar etc. No one is asking to stay in some peth areas. Come to Aundh, or Bhoslenagar, nice place. The place where I stay has lot of people from outside Pune, but yes, not all are ITGs.

I have already mentioned how my family doctor goes to play golf at Oxford at Sus. Then my friends dad is regular at Yerwada golf course, they stay at ICS Colony, SB marg.
                      Coming to school, it is good to have school nearby but again aren't you limiting option of schools this way ? Same is the case with work, the moment you get good offer at EON or Persistent, Kothrud, what will one do ?

For me, BR makes sense to rent as long as one is bachelor, & later shift to habitable areas of city where people from all walks of life stay. Note that townships benefits were given by Govt so that builder builds economical/affordable housing but with the prices here, why not buy at Aundh or proper Baner rd ? And whats the use of seeing golf when the moment you step out, there is nothing ?

To me, I think from all perspectives, infra, connectivity, gentry, roads, transport, public services, shops etc.

And yes, I know few industrialists who have their factory at Chakan MIDC but stay in Aundh. If proximity to work would be the case, they should be staying at Naiknavare Dwarka, Chakan .

To me, residence should be in good residential area, no matter where you work.
                      As far as investors are concerned, can't comment as I limit my views from end user customer only.
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X