Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3909 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sudashbahu
    The 16.. 17 floors are of t22 and t 23
    The 4 and 5 floors are of t 20 and t 21
    Two towers per block
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brres13
    Sudashbahu
    The 16.. 17 floors are of t22 and t 23
    The 4 and 5 floors are of t 20 and t 21
    Two towers per block

You are right. I am exhibiting drunken behaviour :bab (4):

Need to take rest.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhashbahu
    You are right. I am exhibiting drunken behaviour :bab (4):

Need to take rest.

Sudhashbahu,

According to me you are probably doing the best job contributing on this forum.
    Thanks again!

Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and have decided to purchase a flat in Blueridge. I saw a 3BHK today in T3, the seller is asking 1.1cr and the broker is asking 4% commission (2% from buyer and 2% from seller). The broker said he would bargain them down to 1.07cr if I would pay him 2.2lakh cash. I'm new to India and this seemed very unprofessional. Would anyone be able to tell me what fee I should actually pay the broker. Also what are 3BHKs in T1-T8 going for these days…I've seen ads for between 1.25cr and 1.1cr.
    CommentQuote
  • and may one dare ask why would you be interested in blueridge with buying capacity of 110 million
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by farmerjoe
    Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and have decided to purchase a flat in Blueridge. I saw a 3BHK today in T3, the seller is asking 1.1cr and the broker is asking 4% commission (2% from buyer and 2% from seller). The broker said he would bargain them down to 1.07cr if I would pay him 2.2lakh cash. I'm new to India and this seemed very unprofessional. Would anyone be able to tell me what fee I should actually pay the broker. Also what are 3BHKs in T1-T8 going for these days…I've seen ads for between 1.25cr and 1.1cr.

Here are some pointers, for buyers:
    Brokerage is 1% to 0.75% for properties below 1cr, while for properties above 1cr, it is 0.75% to 0.5%.

sadly, it is in cash, 50% after the registration papers are signed. and 50% on possession.

sadly, it is in cash, 50% after the registration papers are signed. and 50% on possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    and may one dare ask why would you be interested in blueridge with buying capacity of 110 million

+1 man. One can buy at Aundh & proper Baner. Why go to village ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    and may one dare ask why would you be interested in blueridge with buying capacity of 110 million

Of course you can ask. BTW, its 11 million, not 110 million. I spend 99% of my time at my farm which is outside Pirangut. Personally, I prefer to not live in a flat but I have guests who come from abroad who prefer staying in a flat. I need a place with modern amenities but close to my farm. I've not checked out any projects in Baner or Aundh, but they would be a bit farther from my farm than blueridge. I like the view from some of the blueridge flats (not the golf course view, the mountain/river view). If anyone could recommend some properties in Baner/Aundh, I'd be happy to go have a look.
    CommentQuote
  • check out Lavasa - it matches all your requirements.
    CommentQuote
    Of course you can ask. BTW, its 11 million, not 110 million. I spend 99% of my time at my farm which is outside Pirangut. Personally, I prefer to not live in a flat but I have guests who come from abroad who prefer staying in a flat. I need a place with modern amenities but close to my farm. I've not checked out any projects in Baner or Aundh, but they would be a bit farther from my farm than blueridge. I like the view from some of the blueridge flats (not the golf course view, the mountain/river view). If anyone could recommend some properties in Baner/Aundh, I'd be happy to go have a look.

you are at wrong forum if you have any intent to buy...trollers here will tell you that BR is a village...only morons spend 1cr plus for these flats. Buyers lack sense of life and probably suffer from some disorder to live so outside the city :bab (59):

on your query...try finding property directly from buyer ( check online sites)...hire a lawyer instead of a broker…or just visist BR office…they might connect you to potential sellers

most of the owners in BR are white collar workers and as a buyer you will be comfortable with seller's profile so no need of a broker
    CommentQuote
    Of course you can ask. BTW, its 11 million, not 110 million. I spend 99% of my time at my farm which is outside Pirangut. Personally, I prefer to not live in a flat but I have guests who come from abroad who prefer staying in a flat.

Why not think about booking a nice suite at a 5* hotel when your guests come here ??
    Gives feel of rich flat + cheaper + no strings attached.
    Simple man.
    CommentQuote
  • I thought @farmerjoe's question was whether to use brokers or not. His question was not whether he should invest in Blue Ridge. I still do not understand why some of our forum experts want to offer that "extra advice" when not requested.

I see this a lot in India. Is this a cultural thing? I did research on a particular TV model and went to Croma. The sales guy said the same thing - why do you want to buy this particular TV, go for some other model. Similar thing happened at a restaurant in Pune (in fact in Aundh). I ordered a dish and the waiter suggested that I go for another one, which is similar but better than what I selected. I did that thinking I get to try something new & it turned out to be a bad dish.

Similarly, @farmerjoe said "..have decided to purchase a flat in Blueridge". He did not even ask - should I invest in Blue Ridge? And people are already giving a hard time on his/her choice.

Anyways, buying property is not similar to buying a TV or ordering a dish in restaurant, but personally, I don't know why people simply want to enforce their opinions when not even asked for.

@farmerjoe, if you drop in at the Unit A office (towers 1-8), you may get some information on what flats are on resale. There is also a dedicated broker who works with Blue Ridge office & their brokerage is fixed. You should get that information from the Blue Ridge office. And if you go with a direct sale, make sure that all is white.

Good luck !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    I thought @farmerjoe's question was whether to use brokers or not. His question was not whether he should invest in Blue Ridge. I still do not understand why some of our forum experts want to offer that "extra advice" when not requested.

:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • i like blue ridge, a general store has just opened...and vegetable store is also opening. yes its bit far from Hinjewadi and public transport is big issue but nonetheless i see area becoming one of the most desired ones in coming few years (4-5 at least)
    CommentQuote
  • This forum has been reduced to Trollers, who are basically people who cant buy, with volumes of posts to their name. They contribute very little in terms of real value to this forum, simply because of their lack of experience when it comes to actually buying and selling property, be this for personal or investment purposes. they piss on every parade simply because they are so invested in their world view,
    Reminds me of a Bachelor who has never had a relationship in his life, giving martial advice to people with relationship issue, simply because he has read the book women are from venus and men are from mars...
    CommentQuote