Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by realacres View Post
    Issue is remote areas like BR or LR are asking price that of Aundh. One can check resales at Westened River View or near Spicer college at Prism or Rohan Nilay
    When did Rohan Nilay become Aundh!! Its near a slum and the entry road towards it total carp. You see two can play this game

Every scheme has flaws and one can just go about hammering a scheme till the end of time but when given a choice between 4-5 schemes people need good advice from people on this forum to help them make a decision. That is not happening on this forum cause the bears are just hammering every scheme / project and painting every -ve news as the start of the end of the world. Every job cut is portrayed as something catastrophic and every fall in GDP is used to predict a RE crash.

Price in Westend is INR 11500+ per sqft. BR is half or 60% of that.
    http://www./Residential-Apartment-Fl...IgfCMyMyMgIHw=

Comment

^^ Seemed you googled .
      Go on site visit, a 3BR up for sale for 1.45 Cr is still in market for past many months.
      In prism, so called investor or back door flats are being sold for atleast 20L cheaper now.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

^^ Seemed you googled .
        Go on site visit, a 3BR up for sale for 1.45 Cr is still in market for past many months.
        In prism, so called investor or back door flats are being sold for atleast 20L cheaper now.
        Dosent that say that its actually Aundh and its so called infra that is hyped? Why would someone spend 40-50-60 lakhs to buy a 3BHK in a 10 yr old apartment in Aundh as compared to a new apartment in BR which has all the amenities?

Comment

Issue is remote areas like BR or LR are asking price that of Aundh. .
          Anyone who finds BR "remote" is likely to be remote from reality himself.

As far as prices in developed areas being same as price at BR, is concerned....you are once again probably wrong.
          But in some years you will be right.....premium townships ( such as Blue Ridge ) will command premium over random stand-alone run-down structures of old areas.
          I agree with Hiralal.....listings sighted by you say more about what old Pune has got in store for its future.
          Last edited by Superduper; November 23 2013, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Issue is remote areas like BR or LR are asking price that of Aundh. One can check resales at Westened River View or near Spicer college at Prism or Rohan Nilay. And as far as amenities are concerned, man, in Aundh most of the stuff, be it gym, shops, school etc. it is indeed stone's throw, so why should I bother if society has gym or not ? Infact, place where I stay has gym but I prefer commercial gyms. If you see, areas like Aundh are already self sufficient areas, you need not even take car or bike to get day to day stuff. Most importantly, there is LIFE outside the society, which is not the case with H'wadi, not to forget the important part :- GENTRY FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE.
            very funny argument

by that logic...why bother having kitchen in your home when you have restaurants in vicinity

So you recommend buying Rihan Nilay 8000 psf ...good choice...happy for you

also so happy that your like Amanora...in fact happy that you know "the art of liking something"

Comment

Issue is remote areas like BR or LR are asking price that of Aundh. One can check resales at Westened River View or near Spicer college at Prism or Rohan Nilay. And as far as amenities are concerned, man, in Aundh most of the stuff, be it gym, shops, school etc. it is indeed stone's throw, so why should I bother if society has gym or not ?
              Infact, place where I stay has gym but I prefer commercial gyms. If you see, areas like Aundh are already self sufficient areas, you need not even take car or bike to get day to day stuff. Most importantly, there is LIFE outside the society, which is not the case with H'wadi, not to forget the important part :- GENTRY FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE.

Townships have their flaws, biggest one being slave to builder as you don't even own the property but areas like H'wadi suffer from city life. If you see threads of Amanora, I have criticised the practises adopted by builder but surely not the location. Amanora & Magarpatta are only 2 townships worth staying in terms of location, gentry from all walks of life & life outside township.

For investors, the issue with BR, MPOLIS or LR is they need to find end user who works in IT at H'wadi only as I don't think anyone not working at H'wadi will even think of buying flat here. The major issue is location, type of location & overall commercial utilisation of location (again IT).

Personally, I like mix of people, various places, different languages, different field etc. Makes area more lively.

There is a lot there about how I like this and I dont like that.. etc etc etc

But I am not planning on buying a flat for You, Its for me and my family as per my taste.. So stop moaning about it, It's one thing to put forward a concern. about a project for the welfare of others... and a totally different thing to keep cribbing about an issue in an attempt to make other people think and believe what you believe in.

Try and agree to disagree and move on.. I see u anyway post about 20 posts at a time all over the forum about each and every project, so cribbing about one less shouldnt really leave you with nothing to do
              Last edited by brres13; November 23 2013, 08:04 AM.

Comment

I agree with the last posts
                It would seem that Bulls are going crazy on this forums, and seem heavily invested in what they would like to happen, rather than the ground reality.I am all for balance opinions, with regards to the current state of RE but fixed ideas and biases benefit no one.
                I dont post much on this forum, yet i do check this forum almost every day, simply because i am heavily invested in the RE, and it amuses me as to how some Memebers just running riot with their perspectives, rather than the ground realities.
                Just because one is heavily invested on ones belief dose make it true for everyone else, nor do facts quoted out of context.

Comment

For investors, the issue with BR, MPOLIS or LR is they need to find end user who works in IT at H'wadi only as I don't think anyone not working at H'wadi will even think of buying flat here. The major issue is location, type of location & overall commercial utilisation of location (again IT).
                  Till now i have resisted to respond to your irrational/irrelevant comments about BR but this one is just too much. Are you aware that people who work in as far as Mumbai are now living in BR with full family. Please search this thread, if not.

One's opinion matters about anything only when you have experience/stake in it. Since you seem to have none so please stop talking about BR or Hinjewadi. Your tips will be more valuable for people looking for property in Aundh or surrounding areas.

Comment

for people who are living in BR -

is mivan any better/worse than brick construction technology?

i read that you can't make any changes - what exactly it means? you can't break internal walls to join room?

how is overall build quality?

thanks.

Comment

The quick fix - Economic Times

Comparison Of Mivan Formwork System With Conventional System Construction Essay

Breaking of internal walls will definitely be a No - No , Spoke to one of the architects of BR.. some changes will be possible, so they plan on calling clients soon. for eg.. Am thinking of getting rid of the Kitchen wall.. and replacing it with something like half frosted Glass etc.. with a sliding door.. ( cuz with no door to the kitchen.. gets quite noisy in the living room.. when our yummy spices are in the grinder )

When we have the meeting with the architect.. for the changes.. they will specify which walls we can get rid of and which we cannot etc etc.. but these things can be done at the initial stages.. later on... even making changes like concealed wiring etc.. will be a huge HUGE pain..

From what i have read, as well as what i have seen.. Mivan does give a smoother interior finish.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X