Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

The strange part here is all BR bulls have gone into hyper active mode to protect their investments. Some said Mumbai guys are staying in BR. OK, what is the percentage of these people ? What is the percentage of expats ? Or what is current occupancy ? 20% ? That too mostly tenants ? This means BR is more INVESTOR DRIVEN than END USER.

And despite all this, some posted pics of some old Pune city. How far one can go to put BR in positive light !! Desperation of BR bulls at best. The builder can't sell despite giving discounts & rest are stuck due to non-commitment on product delivery & venting frustration at us. And for remote, just see how one can reach there from any other area in & around Pune. Ofcourse, any bull can say that even Satara is PROPOSED NEW PUNE, but that doesn't change the facts. Ground reality is BR or Hinjewadi per se is remote location, just tad better than jungle.

And man, I just said sales at Megapolis were better than BR, & BR bulls get angry & say how bad MPolis (bad builder, as if Mr. P is saint; too crowded, as if BR buildings are far from each other etc.) is but on other hand they will show how good Hinjewadi is. Hypocrisy at best.

What's strange is no BR bull is answering vital questions below :-

> BR poss date 31 Dec 2017 with 2 yr buffer, which means builder is free to complete towers by end 2019 !! Now why this 2019 with 2 yr buffer period when already 2017 means delay of 2 yrs at first place ? This means total delay time is 4 yrs !!

> Pub, discos etc. below the residential towers. Is builder ready to give in agreement that these things won't be there ?

> What about the maintenance if some buyers/investors default ? Whom will it be recovered from & how ?

* PS:- TCS has opened 10,000 seat campus in Gujarat & new 26,000 seat is coming up on 79 acre facility at Hyderabad. More IT cos are not going to expand in Pune. So those investors betting on IT in Pune, beware.

And yes, PMRDA has got tangled with political conflicts & some legal issues, so no point about PMRDA doing this or that as PMRDA is still on paper. The PROPOSED RING ROAD based on which most projects in Hinjewadi were being sold is now gone. One should ask Mr. P about this too.

Anyways, before fighting further without real facts, please answer to queries raised in bold above.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      > BR poss date 31 Dec 2017 with 2 yr buffer, which means builder is free to complete towers by end 2019 !! Now why this 2019 with 2 yr buffer period when already 2017 means delay of 2 yrs at first place ? This means total delay time is 4 yrs !!

> Pub, discos etc. below the residential towers. Is builder ready to give in agreement that these things won't be there ?

> What about the maintenance if some buyers/investors default ? Whom will it be recovered from & how ? [/B]
      Dear Sir,

Answers below

builder has committed 2017...there is nothing like 2 year buffer...

Yes...I got it in writing...its clearly written in agreement too

> What about the maintenance if some buyers/investors default ? Whom will it be recovered from & how ?

We will sell those flats by defaulting members and share the bounty....in fact we will share sth with you as well for making us so informed

Comment

By engaging with the "non-starter"........Baruch you are going down the slippery slope......!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tangent View Post
          3) I have not seen the Hinjewadi traffic cops pull up any locals.. But then I think those hinjewadi junction cops are so busy directing traffic, that .. to be honest i have not seen them stop ANYONE

very true really pity those guys
          When educated IT professionals break traffic rules, what do you expect the ordinary traffic cops to do? I have seen so many bikers (mostly IT folks) use the wrong side of the road that the cops are helpless in stopping them. The problem does not lie in enforcing rules but it lies in the "sab chalta hain" attitude.

Comment

Not sure if this was shared earlier, but I'm hearing that the golf course and tower 12,13 & 14 club house will be inaugurated in mid-December. Waiting for the invitation !

Comment

cool...thats some news

Comment

By the way I might be a bull as I have put in my hard earned money on my conviction

but you are not a bear as you havnt shorted it...you are just a "begani shaadi me abdulla diwana:

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  The strange part here is all BR bulls have gone into hyper active mode to protect their investments. Some said Mumbai guys are staying in BR. OK, what is the percentage of these people ? What is the percentage of expats ? Or what is current occupancy ? 20% ? That too mostly tenants ? This means BR is more INVESTOR DRIVEN than END USER.
                  So what if its investor driven? How does it make it a bad place to stay? You yourself dont know a thing about BR or Hinjwadi and keep on bashing a good project. Do you even know anyone who stays in BR?

And despite all this, some posted pics of some old Pune city. How far one can go to put BR in positive light !! Desperation of BR bulls at best. The builder can't sell despite giving discounts & rest are stuck due to non-commitment on product delivery & venting frustration at us. And for remote, just see how one can reach there from any other area in & around Pune. Ofcourse, any bull can say that even Satara is PROPOSED NEW PUNE, but that doesn't change the facts. Ground reality is BR or Hinjewadi per se is remote location, just tad better than jungle.
                  People who follow ur advice have suffered massively. You dont reply or correct any of ur incorrect posts and still expect people to keep on replying to ur biased posts.

If you cant see the difference between Satara and Hinjewadi then there is nothing one can do about it. Continue to harp that Hinjewadi is remote and lets see what happens after 4-5 yrs.

And man, I just said sales at Megapolis were better than BR, & BR bulls get angry & say how bad MPolis (bad builder, as if Mr. P is saint; too crowded, as if BR buildings are far from each other etc.) is but on other hand they will show how good Hinjewadi is. Hypocrisy at best.
                  If a person has to invest/buy in hinjewadi then BR or life republic are better options as compared to megapolis.

What's strange is no BR bull is answering vital questions below :-

This has already been discussed. People who cant wait for 4 yrs should not invest/buy in BR. Period.

Ur ignorance is mind boggling. BR is forming co-op societies. Nothing can happen without the societies approval. Why would someone put up a pub or disco below a tower? Do you see that in Aundh or Baner? Pubs and Disco's need to be in commercial buildings. They cant be in residential towers/blocks.

How do other societies handle this issue? Why will it be different or a problem in case of BR. Its quite evident that you have no interest in helping people make a informed decision. You just want to keep on bashing projects and spread incorrect posts. Arent people paying 2 yrs maintenance upfront?

* PS:- TCS has opened 10,000 seat campus in Gujarat & new 26,000 seat is coming up on 79 acre facility at Hyderabad. More IT cos are not going to expand in Pune. So those investors betting on IT in Pune, beware.
                  Obviously IT companies are going to open campuses outside Pune. But that does not mean Hinjewadi is going to suffer. Go and have a look at Hinjewadi and check out what is really happening there.

IT has made Baner, Aundh, Wakad, PS and all the places between city and Hinjewadi.

Comment

Originally posted by ravirajpune View Post
                    Will you please suggest some projects or townships which are better than / equal to BR, in areas in and around Pune, as I am in the process of decision making for investment purpose. I have closed down on BR at the moment, but if there are better options I would like to visit and compare, taking BR as a benchmark.
                    Thanks.
                    Go with BR or Life Republic. Hinjewadi has a great future. I would avoid standalone projects in Hinjewadi. Its a new area and if one can learn anything from Baner is that when a area is getting developed you see a lot of new builders come up in such areas and then the quality and delivery of their projects is quite bad. If you want to invest in standalone projects then go for developed areas like Baner or Wakad.

BR is probably at a very advanced stage for an investor. Go for Life Republic as you can spread you investment over time and that will reduce ur overall purchase prices.

If you have decided to go for BR then I would suggest that u pick up a completed flat and rent it out. Check if tenants have priority in the BR school. That way u can command decent rent with IT folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sat234 View Post
                      If you are looking in Hinjewadi, do check out TCG crown greens, Eon homes and Megapolis. Megapolis comes under Township Act, if I am not mistaken (please correct if wrong).
                      Do note that all these come under MIDC leasehold.
                      Yes the schemes you have mentioned above are part of MIDC. BR and Life Republic are not. Would recommend investors/buyers study what it means to buy a property within MIDC.

Attached are the maps of the three phases of Hinjewadi IT park. Should be useful for genuine investor/buyers. These are also available freely on the MIDC website.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X