Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

[QUOTE=realacres;1032352]

The builder can't sell despite giving discounts & rest are stuck due to non-commitment on product delivery & venting frustration at us.
    Looks like when u are not posting some of your personal opinions on this forum,, you must be sitting in Mr P's office discussing the latest sales figures with him... I live in BR and am not aware of the "sales figures -- Acres version"
    U sure ur last name is also not Paranjape ? An estranged family member perhaps ??

Ground reality is BR or Hinjewadi per se is remote location, just tad better than jungle.

Thanks for sharing your valuable experience in this matter.. and allowing others to benefit from your time living in the Jungle.. probably due to which you can see the similarity between BR and the Jungle.. and give a well informed comment :P

/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
      I am sorry.....I didn't get it....why you want a glass wall between kitchen and Living.... instead of the concrete wall ?
      For more light ???
      Well to be honest.. Its more of a Me saw.. Me wants thing :P

But what i liked about it was.. yes.. there is more light (although i would not say that I want to do it for the light.. .. thats not the main reason )

I saw it first hand in Sapphire heights - mumbai - lokhandwala construction..

It makes the kitchen seem more roomy.. and bright .. as well as even with the kitchen door closed it does seem like a continuation of the living room..
      I dont think i am explaining it well :P
      Will try to get hold of a couple of pics of the Sapphire heights flat.. if possible..

The option with the concrete wall would be to put a normal wooden door.. there.. and totally close it .. while cooking etc..

With the semi - frosted glass.. You cant really see.. the person standing in the kitchen.. the noise is totally cut out..
      the room is bright.. and it does seem like an extension of the living room..
      ( I would keep the sliding door section .. quite wide )

PS.. these are still castles in the Air.. if it works out too expensive.. or they say.. cant get rid of the kitchen wall.. No issues..

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post

And yes, PMRDA has got tangled with political conflicts & some legal issues, so no point about PMRDA doing this or that as PMRDA is still on paper. The PROPOSED RING ROAD based on which most projects in Hinjewadi were being sold is now gone. One should ask Mr. P about this too.

Anyways, before fighting further without real facts, please answer to queries raised in bold above.
        6 yrs on, MSRDC’s ring road proposal hangs fire - Indian Express

As per the news article the proposal is still pending in front of the Chief Minister..
        Now Mr Acres.. I find it hard to believe that you are secretly the Chief minister and that is the reason why you know that the proposed ring road is GONE , while for the rest of the world its pending.

There was a time, quite long ago.. when people would take your posts seriously.. as quite a bit of information was based on facts..
        Now it seems to be self generated information based on your whims and fancies.

Comment

self generated...huff...we have caught him so many times..bit he never bothers to apologize

he once made up a comment by RBI...when I put up the press release to say that SubbaRao didn't say like this...he went silent

last year he uploaded a dooms day You Tube video showing Indian RE was to be doomed in few months...when others pointed out that clip was of 2009...he again went silent

this entire forum is full of such fabricated lie by him but who cares...only issues might be some new guys might get trapped in believing India is in shambles...world is going to end...flats will disappear in few months

Comment

I have noticed.......as BR's development has progressed.........prices have gone up..........and testimonies form people who have made it their home have started trickling in........number of brick-throwers have steadily reduced on this thread.

Yes, there still are few Bashers who continue relentlessly with their religion of smearing lies.......but one day they too will disappear....after all people who read these posts....people who check and think for themselves....and so on....(I call them the silent majority)........are not stupids.
            Last edited by Superduper; November 26 2013, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Yes i do agree, there is a silent majority, who dont have voluminous post to their credit, and are quite capable of providing unbiased and helpful views and opinions. Unfortunately they dont post much on a forums like this.

Comment

Originally posted by herohiralal View Post
                BR is forming co-op societies. Nothing can happen without the societies approval.

hello herohiralal

it is special township act .. then how society can be formed. if it is, then how much say does it have against township authority

just a query... i am looking for info, thats all

Comment

well i must say that some of the points posted here by bears are pertinent.. atleast it is bringing out the facts
                  regarding paranjpe, his previous schemes do not have great quality, but BR looks to be better than his previous stuff. maybe mivan. i have checked out camellia and magnolia in baner for resale.

blue ridge has its good and bad points...

Comment

Sat24,

Why be so suspicious...what control you have on other aspects of life ? So why be so fussy about it ? In case you are...better not consider it...buy a plot and make one for yourself because even in one managed by residents...usually a coterie enjoys the control (usually people who have not much to do)

for me professional management is a big plus...all premium projects in NCR & Mumbai are managed by builder driven professional firms and it works fine...since residents driven societies primarily focus on cost management...that results in faster decay in quality of a property

Again...you will have exception on both...a township managed poorly and resident owned society being done brilliantly....as they say "you will see what you want to see"
                    Last edited by Baruch; November 26 2013, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sat234 View Post
                      hello herohiralal

it is special township act .. then how society can be formed. if it is, then how much say does it have against township authority

just a query... i am looking for info, thats all
                      Each cluster of towers has 1 society - Tower 1 - 8 has one.. and the conveyance for the same has already been done..

As per the agreement .. The TMA will be overll in charge of maintenance of the the entire township..

The amenities are devided into Paid amenities (like golf club/course etc) and free amenities..like the swimming pool of each cluster of towers, club house etc.
                      YES a part of the overall meintenance charges which each house will pay.. will go towards the maintenance of the township amenities also ..
                      But It is not anything in addition to the 5 or 6 rs.. per sq ft.. whatever is being charged..

Extract from the agreement
                      xiii) the maintenance charges for the said Society Amenities and the said
                      Overall Township Amenities shall have to be paid by the Purchaser
                      to the said Society, and as such all the societies in the said Township
                      shall pay their respective contribution to the TMA towards the
                      maintenance of the said Overall Township Amenities,

Also, each society will be incharge of maintaining the individual society amenities ... ..

Extract from agreement
                      10.9 The said Society shall maintain the said Society Amenities upto a
                      minimum level of standard as desired and fixed by the said TMA.

The TMA will form an advisory committee to
                      improve the policies for maintaining the said Overall Township Amenities,
                      which may advise the TMA in that regard. Each society in the said
                      Township shall be given representation on this committee.

These are the points which I find favourable,
                      If Paranjape Builders wanted to run the township like a small dictator run country ( ie.. if we can rename Mr P to General Aladeen) .. there was no need for them to have society members involved in improving policies etc...
                      Moreover Blue ridge is not a township like Magarpatta etc.. which is soo vast that it is almost like a little city..
                      Here there are only so many towers.. and much more personal touch with the Township maintenance staff etc.. (This is from personal experience)

HAVING SAID THAT ....
                      The AGREEMENT does have numerous points giving ample power to the TMA to make changes.. govern .. control etc etc...
                      So if things like that bother you, One should not go in for a township... Any township...

A certain amount of trust is required in these things.. and also it does work in the best interest of any builder to make sure his project is well maintained as that works as an advertisement for him.. for future projects...

Which is why you see.. buildings built by .. raheja's or oberoi group etc looking in much more tip top condition .. as compared to other buildings by smaller builders .. who move on after the building is handed over to the society.

But if someone wants to keep track of each and every rupee which he/she pays towards the society and finds it hard to trust a TMA .. then a township is not a good idea..
                      Last edited by brres13; November 26 2013, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X