Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
3885 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by RP Pune


    Blue Ridge guys are the most motivated lot on this forum


    Because career BR-bashers are relentlessly busy being intelligent and wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by getrahulmore
    I lost an opportunity to book there...
    Feeling so sad....:(
    Do they have any new tower or new bookings coming up ?
    but the price is really a deterrant factor 93 lakhs !!:bab (59):


    Please let me know if there is anything in resale for 80 lakhs..

    Thanks
    Rahul


    there is no opportunity loss...in last 2.5 years...prices have gone up at less than FD rate so you are better off by not buying....dont see prices running away any time soon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    there is no opportunity loss...in last 2.5 years...prices have gone up at less than FD rate so you are better off by not buying....dont see prices running away any time soon


    Yes and apart from this, BR remains one of the highest density project, thanks to the fact that builder has retained all open spaces for himself with literally no free open spaces for buyers here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper
    Because career BR-bashers are relentlessly busy being intelligent and wrong.


    Happy to see that there is at least some people in Pune who are happy wit what is being provided to them by the builder :)

    Kuch to baat hai Mr Paranjape me :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sj2013
    If you want enjoy pre independence era purchase a flat in BR or MP. You will get fair idea of "British Raj".

    Any voice against management will be pressed. Only good part is you won't get jail. Normally this is true most of the builders. But most builders will leave after doing so called completion but this case of MP, LR and BR and other townships of kind, they are there forever ruling the entire lifetime.






    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free


    Today read ravi k's latest blog and remembered my old post about township management and freedom of the owner. http://ravikarandeekarsblog.blogspot.in/2014/12/Complaints-Against-Builders-Raojee-Constructions-Shreyas-Shelters-Palladium-Grand-Dhanori-Pune-India.html?m=1
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    And if I say the same thing about BR, I become pessimistic, mentally unstable, world comes to an end & what not ?? Why have double standards here ??

    Also its evident that many members jump in to criticize anti-BR posts & are seen active only on this thread. Why ?? Because they have vested interests.

    Just see above, BR is best township but Megapolis is wierd. Now if you say this on Megapolis thread, what do you become ?? Pessimistic ? :D

    The BR thread is completely filled with BIASED people who only want to show good things of the project. They target members rather than the points because they know how builder here has made BAKRA of buyers here. Be it BR or Forest Trails.

    And yes, I am mentally retarded person, so why do BR bulls take my posts seriously ??
    Does anyone give any importance of what mental person says ??
    So, just ignore my posts & enjoy your price appreciation (even when infra around remains 3rd class for past several years).

    BR bulls,

    Always have an open mind, it helps in long run. Man, you never know even a small school going kid sometimes says something which even an adult can't. Learn to respect difference of opinions, and if you don't agree, you can put the reasons for that rather than targeting the poster !!
    Hope to see some more mature posts in coming time from you all. All the best.

    Cheers. :)



    If BR does not have a lease concept, then it has Special Township act (where the government, before being voted out, even passed an amendment reducing percentage of open spaces to be provided by builder ).
    It means you are basically just a glorified tenant in BR even if you buy here. Everything is in control of builder (who forms a township authority). I have heard lot of complaints from residents of Magarpatta and Amanora (both are STA townships).

    Both megapolis and BR are a big NO. In fact, almost all schemes in Hinjewadi are either leased or they are STA townships.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by herohiralal
    "experts" think that Indian RE has to be perfect before one can invest in it. The whole country might be crap - roads, education, quality of life, inflation etc etc - but somehow RE has to be above all of those issues and provide 150% satisfaction. So does not matter if

    Pipe burst in BR - end of world. Project is worthless.
    Change in layout - beyond belief. Project has -ve worth
    No groceries store - people will die of starvation. Paranjape should just stop the project and return money to buyers with 20% interest


    The way I look at it.

    Pipe burst - it happens sometimes.. lets get it fixed. Fine with that.
    No groceries store nearby - Okay I will go to the store on main road and buy.
    Change in layout - Absolute NO ! Unacceptable ! Return the money !

    It does not have to provide 150%. Hero Hiralaljee, bahut jyada bol rahe ho 150% satisfacction. Agar 80% bhi de diya to I will buy. Even after reducing your own expectations, you will not find many good properties.
    CommentQuote
  • I have observed several variations between what is said in the initial Agreements of the flats and the actual facilities provided. This may have been done with the concurrence of the initial buyers, but it would be great if existing owners can throw some light on this so that it may benefit future buyers of resale flats to reconcile the differences.

    Annexure E says that societies will have music room with instruments. This does not exist

    Annexure J says that there will be Video Door Phone facility. There is no door phone for individual flats. Video exists for main lobby entrance and basement entrances.

    Annexure J says that kitchen will have exhaust provision. There is no provision, unless the kitchen window is supposed to represent the exhaust system.

    Annexure C only mentions a golf driving range and not the additional golf course that is presently seen. In addition, the master plan for the township shows Bungalows in the place of the current golf course. Is there a plan to convert the golf course to a bungalow society or additional towers in future?
    CommentQuote
  • Dropping Amenities and changing layout seems rampant malpractice across Pune. What surprises me the most is that as far as builder is concerned promises made in sales deed holds no value. The focus of builder ( big or small ) is to make the layout more attractive to the latest tower going for pre-launch. So they keep changing layout every year without ever bothering to inform/verify with existing buyers. We are facing similar issue at 24K Allura with KP. Here also the common amenity area plan has undergone several revisions

    So we decided to do something about it. All the owners got together with agreement copies and Anx "A" and sales brochure they had got at the time of buying. Now here is the funny part. When we sat together we realized that list of amenities were different in different agreements..And don't even ask about variations in different sales brochure master plan. The new towers were marked at different places in different master plans. Now if this is what we get in the Luxury project of one of the biggest builders in Pune, god save us.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sat234
    If BR does not have a lease concept, then it has Special Township act (where the government, before being voted out, even passed an amendment reducing percentage of open spaces to be provided by builder ).
    It means you are basically just a glorified tenant in BR even if you buy here. Everything is in control of builder (who forms a township authority). I have heard lot of complaints from residents of Magarpatta and Amanora (both are STA townships).

    Both megapolis and BR are a big NO. In fact, almost all schemes in Hinjewadi are either leased or they are STA townships.


    As per the agreements for BR:
    - Builder has right to change plans at sole discretion and owners/society have waived any right to object
    - Builder can do whatever he likes in open areas as long as it is legal. Owners/society have waived any right to object
    - Builder has full rights on future benefits on the land (such as additional FSI) for 10 years from conveyance of land to society.

    The biggest issue with Townships is due to the last point, the builder is able to maintain full control even after conveyance to society. So even people who buy resale after 2-3 years can get a nasty surprise. "What you see is what you get" may not be valid here for next 10 years.

    Theoretically, builder can wait 5-6 years and then use applicable FSI then to construct additional towers in open area.

    For the sake of existing owners, lets hope that Paranjape is a benevolent builder and that he will claim the future benefits as TDR to construct somewhere else and does not construct additional towers in current open spaces.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by OnlyPune
    Dropping Amenities and changing layout seems rampant malpractice across Pune. What surprises me the most is that as far as builder is concerned promises made in sales deed holds no value. The focus of builder ( big or small ) is to make the layout more attractive to the latest tower going for pre-launch. So they keep changing layout every year without ever bothering to inform/verify with existing buyers. We are facing similar issue at 24K Allura with KP. Here also the common amenity area plan has undergone several revisions

    So we decided to do something about it. All the owners got together with agreement copies and Anx "A" and sales brochure they had got at the time of buying. Now here is the funny part. When we sat together we realized that list of amenities were different in different agreements..And don't even ask about variations in different sales brochure master plan. The new towers were marked at different places in different master plans. Now if this is what we get in the Luxury project of one of the biggest builders in Pune, god save us.


    If you read the agreement closely I am sure you will find relevant clauses that enable the builder to make changes to plans/amenities and that owners/society has waived of any right to object.

    BR agreements have a section that state this clearly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhashbahu

    - Builder has full rights on future benefits on the land (such as additional FSI) for 10 years from conveyance of land to society.

    The biggest issue with Townships is due to the last point, the builder is able to maintain full control even after conveyance to society. So even people who buy resale after 2-3 years can get a nasty surprise. "What you see is what you get" may not be valid here for next 10 years.

    Theoretically, builder can wait 5-6 years and then use applicable FSI then to construct additional towers in open area.

    For the sake of existing owners, lets hope that Paranjape is a benevolent builder and that he will claim the future benefits as TDR to construct somewhere else and does not construct additional towers in current open spaces.


    That is very common in townships or any big project. Govt law on FSI changes based on the political party in power. Apartments also have the same problem. The land in apartment is owned by the builder or maybe the original landlord and the flats are just what the owners own.

    Socities are different. Now Paranjape might use the additional FSI is using the part of the township that he still holds and that is legal and valid. This is not something new or a breaking news.

    Check out how mineral rights are sold in the western countries and the legal powers of previous owners if say oil or gold is discovered under ur plot.

    Land is limited in supply and the use of the minerals under the land or the use of the air (additional FSI) above the land is based on current available technology so landlords projects themselves by having such clauses.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by OnlyPune
    Dropping Amenities and changing layout seems rampant malpractice across Pune.


    Not only pune but all over the world and in every segment of industry. Its all covered in fine print of all future contracts that we sign today - cell phones, internet, banks, airline tickets, insurance etc etc.


    What surprises me the most is that as far as builder is concerned promises made in sales deed holds no value. The focus of builder ( big or small ) is to make the layout more attractive to the latest tower going for pre-launch. So they keep changing layout every year without ever bothering to inform/verify with existing buyers. We are facing similar issue at 24K Allura with KP. Here also the common amenity area plan has undergone several revisions

    Yes exactly. No one reads the fine print anywhere. Tell me the terms and conditions of ur pre-paid cell phone contract (if you have one that is) without looking on the website or ur existing contract :)


    So we decided to do something about it. All the owners got together with agreement copies and Anx "A" and sales brochure they had got at the time of buying. Now here is the funny part. When we sat together we realized that list of amenities were different in different agreements..And don't even ask about variations in different sales brochure master plan. The new towers were marked at different places in different master plans. Now if this is what we get in the Luxury project of one of the biggest builders in Pune, god save us.

    Would love to see the differences. The most important thing that should matter is the area of the flat and the layout of the building. Even the possession date is not fixed. Apart from the area and the layout of the individual building everything else can change.

    BR first started with bungalows in the middle. It was a proposal. It was an bad idea and it was dropped in favor of a golf course. Even the golf course will shut down in some yrs. First people who were in building 3-4-5 could see a vast open space from their balconies. Not that will go with new towers coming right in front.

    Towers 18 to 23 has destroyed the balcony golf course view. Apart from that the layout of the other towers is exactly the same as it was in 2009.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by herohiralal

    Towers 18 to 23 has destroyed the balcony golf course view.


    what do you mean by this ? Curious...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by herohiralal
    That is very common in townships or any big project ...


    True.

    Anyone buying in Township projects must factor in this risk.

    The nice open spaces of today can become a bunch of additional buildings at sole direction of the builder, provided FSI support is available.

    If FSI increases, the risk of this materializing increases.

    The fact that builder retains this right for a very long time (10 years!) means owners can be guaranteed of the open spaces only after that time.
    CommentQuote