Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3919 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Does anyone has information on when the new Golf Club building will launch? See the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2XGOOmTVww
    CommentQuote
  • youtube

You tube video looks really great!

What is the opinion of people who have got golf membership; whether worth booking lifelong membership or use as and when!

I GATHER ONE HAS TO PAY EVERYTIME TO USE GOLF CLUB EVEN YOU ARE A MEMBER OR NOT!

Would it be a good investment??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anandji
    You tube video looks really great!

What is the opinion of people who have got golf membership; whether worth booking lifelong membership or use as and when!

I GATHER ONE HAS TO PAY EVERYTIME TO USE GOLF CLUB EVEN YOU ARE A MEMBER OR NOT!

Would it be a good investment??

Ball shaped Club building is scrapped...they are tight lipped about when the work will start

there is a risk...that they simply put few more towers there...so dont buy all these membership etc till you see sth happening

I have membership but it means nothing

members required to pay green fee is norm everywhere....I guess no one should complain abt that...but club is more than golf...

plus fee for members will be far less than non-members
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    Ball shaped Club building is scrapped...they are tight lipped about when the work will start

there is a risk...that they simply put few more towers there...so dont buy all these membership etc till you see sth happening

Baruch,
    Thanks for info.
    Man, this is becoming something indeed serious now. Already open areas are falling short & now another towers here ? :eek2: Why is builder so greedy ? As said before, this is becoming a very high density project & more towers are going to make it even worse.
    This builder is changing the layout time & again. :bab (45):

And before RE bulls jump, please understand not to look at this as pro BR or non-pro BR. I feel it is high time that buyers tell builder that enough is enough. If you don't act now, I can clearly visualize what will happen when entire project gets completed.

Btw, if builder can scrap the club, he can scrap golf course also at later stage once all towers are sold. Think.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Baruch,
    Thanks for info.
    Man, this is becoming something indeed serious now. Already open areas are falling short & now another towers here ? :eek2: Why is builder so greedy ? As said before, this is becoming a very high density project & more towers are going to make it even worse.
    This builder is changing the layout time & again. :bab (45):

And before RE bulls jump, please understand not to look at this as pro BR or non-pro BR. I feel it is high time that buyers tell builder that enough is enough. If you don't act now, I can clearly visualize what will happen when entire project gets completed.

Btw, if builder can scrap the club, he can scrap golf course also at later stage once all towers are sold. Think.....

Please dont behave like Kejriwal....there is a difference between " risk of new towers" versus "builder already did so"

also there is a difference between scrapping the club layout versus scrapping the idea of the club
    CommentQuote
  • Builders seem to be more organized than buyers for sure.

BR management has refused to pay the cost of concealing the red pipe in flats under the pretext that none of the other builders are paying for it if the designs were approved before the new fire regulations were announced.

On a similar note, I don't think this builder will scrap the clubhouse plans unless all the other builders in the area also do the same (for example, Megapolis).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guestfrom80s
    Builders seem to be more organized than buyers for sure.

BR management has refused to pay the cost of concealing the red pipe in flats under the pretext that none of the other builders are paying for it if the designs were approved before the new fire regulations were announced.

On a similar note, I don't think this builder will scrap the clubhouse plans unless all the other builders in the area also do the same (for example, Megapolis).

Just thought I'll clarify things. I went over to have a look at the show flats in Tower 23 a couple of weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised to see that the sprinkler pipes have been neatly concealed by the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guestfrom80s
    Builders seem to be more organized than buyers for sure.

Few months back when i checked with BR, they gave me a confirmation over email that it will be concealed for the new towers. Not sure about the already built towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by getrahulmore
    I lost an opportunity to book there...
    Feeling so sad....:(
    Do they have any new tower or new bookings coming up ?
    but the price is really a deterrant factor 93 lakhs !!:bab (59):

Please let me know if there is anything in resale for 80 lakhs..

Thanks
    Rahul

Why don't you PM me for my unit?
    CommentQuote
  • Good news for hinjewadi

Hinjewadi is to be merged in PCMC area. Definitely a good news for blue ridge
    PCMC eyes Hinjewadi, Gahunje - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • I had visited BR recently just for some TP..as this is much above my budget :(
    But i am aghast at the amount people are ready to pay for this as i found that construction quality is not that great.
    The flats which i was being shown were brand new but were already showing signs of wear and tear.The only thing i liked is the golf course view....wonder whats making the Pune Real estate so expensive compared to Bangalore...there is no social infra to demand the price that these builders are quoting and i am surprised that they are getting bakras also.....
    CommentQuote
  • Well its all because of Pune city, a lovely peaceful city.
    These words from a Delhiite with a flat in BR.
    CommentQuote
  • Good for you :D
    Don't know if it is because of the city though....more because of investors from Mumbai i guess.
    I don't suppose the rates are because of IT guys either...as Bangalore has a much larger IT crown to hike up the prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lasersuper
    I had visited BR recently just for some TP..as this is much above my budget :(
    But i am aghast at the amount people are ready to pay for this as i found that construction quality is not that great.
    The flats which i was being shown were brand new but were already showing signs of wear and tear.The only thing i liked is the golf course view....wonder whats making the Pune Real estate so expensive compared to Bangalore...there is no social infra to demand the price that these builders are quoting and i am surprised that they are getting bakras also.....

Good that you said this, had it been some of us, certainly someone would have pounced on us. :D

Originally Posted by lasersuper
    Good for you :D
    Don't know if it is because of the city though....more because of investors from Mumbai i guess.
    I don't suppose the rates are because of IT guys either...as Bangalore has a much larger IT crown to hike up the prices.

In Pune, thanks to previous Govt, lot of ill-gotten money was pumped into RE. Add to it Mumbai investors (again many cash guys). Earlier ITGs bought as long as they could afford EMIs but later they too got out of market, less by choice but more by force to be frank.

Problem today is there is hardly any difference between well developed areas (as per Pune standards :D ) & villages around. This golf & rest of fancy things won't help for day in & day out activities. Nothing can compensate a good social & commercial infra.
    CommentQuote
  • I have put up my 2 BHK flat at BR up for sale. Planning to upgrade to 3 BHK.
    If anyone in this forum will be interested then do contact me.
    CommentQuote