Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3919 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello friends

Can somebody who has booked a flat in tower 23 (blue ridge) please let me know as to what is the possession date mentioned in the agreement . And what is the interest that the builder will pay in case of delay in possession.

Early reply would be highly appreciated.

Thanx in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Even for residents I feel 7000 is not justifiable:bab (39):
    I guess country club membership annual fees are lesser than this:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayfair13
    Hello friends

Can somebody who has booked a flat in tower 23 (blue ridge) please let me know as to what is the possession date mentioned in the agreement . And what is the interest that the builder will pay in case of delay in possession.

Early reply would be highly appreciated.

Thanx in advance.

Posession date is 2017 - with a clause of no claims in case of delay for further 2 years

Having said that, They had claimed that they intend giving possession in 2016.
    T23 has already 21 floors completed.
    T 20-21 10 floors completed.
    So looks like they will be able to fulfill the earlier possession date promise they had made, Atleast they are well on their way "AS OF NOW"
    CommentQuote
  • ""Posession date is 2017 - with a clause of no claims in case of delay for further 2 years
    ""
    Rather one sided clause.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brres13
    posession date is 2017 - with a clause of no claims in case of delay for further 2 years

having said that, they had claimed that they intend giving possession in 2016.
    T23 has already 21 floors completed.
    T 20-21 10 floors completed.
    So looks like they will be able to fulfill the earlier possession date promise they had made, atleast they are well on their way "as of now"

thanx dear for your reply,

but can you please tell me which month of 2017 is mentioned in the agreement.but i remember clearly that incase of delay in possession after the possession date they would pay 9% interest till final possession .

Please let me know if you have any similar information
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaibav123
    ""posession date is 2017 - with a clause of no claims in case of delay for further 2 years
    ""
    rather one sided clause.

thanx vaibhav.

Which month of 2017 ?
    CommentQuote
  • When I was there few months back, BR office had told me that they are going to wash their hands off from Blue Ridge by 2019 end.
    AND
    all that remains to be built will be built with hard possession date before 2019 end.

End of 2019 is the only date BR is really serioud about.....!
    CommentQuote
  • Foggy mornings.

This time the fog was very near to the ground, sort of at the level of first 2 floors. But I have seen the fog much higher to, up to 10th floor.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper
    I urge folks to not use that stupid emoji with rolling long tongue....... Please !
    Its so distracting.
    One can't focus on the page with that emoji constantly bombarding at you.

Just a request !
    Thanks

You could have used an emoji as well:

Don't use this "". Else you should be . Mods, pleasethis emoji.

So we readers can be :bab (41):.
    CommentQuote
  • @Mayfair

Its 31st Dec 2017
    Beyond that for another 2 years nothing ..
    The 9% will not happen.
    There is a clause 4.3 which states
    4.3 The Owner/Promoter shall be entitled to reasonable extension of time for
    giving possession of the said flat on the aforesaid date, if the construction
    and completion of Tower in which the said flat is to be situated is delayed
    on account of :

(i) non-availability of steel, cement, other Tower materials, water or
    electric supply;

(ii) war, civil commotion or act of God;
    I am mentioning only two points .. but there are more :P

the last one being
    (ix) Any act beyond the control of the Owner/Promoter.

So don't take any decision based on the 9% ..
    CommentQuote
  • BTW off topic ..
    This forum has introduced us to quite a few interesting characters.

1) The BR Investor -
    He is either from the U.S or from Mumbai.
    He comes across as evil for making a profit by virtue of being an investor,and
    driving up the prices in the process. (hence affecting all good hardworking folk)
    (But things get a bit murky here, There are conflicting reports as to
    weather he really makes a profit or not..by investing in BR)

2) The BR Owner
    He dosent stay here at BR (most probably in U.S OR MUMBAI TOO)
    ,, He is Definitely Not a very smart person , Probably intends living in BR after many years
    Apparently people who live on rent benefit from him.
    Even if the appreciation in the value of the flat has been more than
    what he would have got as investment elsewhere IT DOSENT MATTER.
    Because we choose to see only the rent as his source of returns.
    (The poor fool, wonder how he managed to accumulate the dough to buy the apartment
    in the first place..BEATS ME!!)

3) The Tenant
    A robot or Bachelor Who has no social life and hence chooses to live at BR.
    Not cuz he prefers saving time on travelling or any other reason.
    (like school close by etc)

4) The "FRIEND"
    This character is quite popular especially since every critic seems to have one..
    This Friend lives in BR, is definitely not happy and complains a lot.
    (and he doesn't recommend any good alternatives either)

Makes me wonder who are all these people I see around the place, Most of whom
    seem to be in love with the place. (not saying that there are no concerns)
    None of them seem to fit into any of the types above
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper
    Any one who is unable ( or unwilling ) to afford the monthly maintenance cost should not buy ( or hold ) a
    unit in Blue Ridge.
    Rental is your option though !

I really doubt how many would have bought BR 4 years back if they had an idea of this type of maintenance. Now issue is if maintenance touches around 10k in next couple of years, how many would even buy a flat here that too for a price which is more than livable areas in the city ??

Also, what's special about BR ??
    Golf course :- yes but is paid & not belongs to BR society.

This leaves BR with just regular amenities. So for this, 7k is certainly way to high. Even some of the best societies in Aundh & Kalyaninagar don't have this much maintenance for 2BR.
    Even in HJW, projects like Megapolis look far more practical & VFM than BR.

Also I would like to know how many swimming pools, gyms & community hall (size) is given to BR. Does each society has its own amenities ??

How many flats share 1 swimming pool, gym, hall etc. ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    I really doubt how many would have bought BR 4 years back if they had an idea of this type of maintenance. Now issue is if maintenance touches around 10k in next couple of years, how many would even buy a flat here that too for a price which is more than livable areas in the city ??

No one.

Originally Posted by realacres

Nothing special at all.

Originally Posted by realacres
    Also I would like to know how many swimming pools, gyms & community hall (size) is given to BR. Does each society has its own amenities ??

I'm sure you can do the math. Obviously, the result will be that its not a good enough ratio.

I really don't get your fascination for this project. It obviously is something that you feel is unsustainable, and you're entitled to your opinion. I do however take exception to the fact that the tone in every one of your posts is accusatory and directed to other forum users who have put their faith in a project. Raking up potential issues is fine and helps people make the right decisions; Continuously trying to belittle the choice that someone else has made is just plain rude.
    CommentQuote

This leaves BR with just regular amenities. So for this, 7k is certainly way to high. Even some of the best societies in Aundh & Kalyaninagar don't have this much maintenance for 2BR.

Mr. Realacres, are you being paid by some other builders for bashing up this project? Irrespective of your pessimistic posts, people are buying and will continue to buy into this project. Keep trying! :-)
    CommentQuote

Well, I had asked the same question to Mr. Veteran aka realacres on Paranjape Richmond Park thread. His trademark slang words "bakra" and "Mungerilal". But he is extremely arrogant and continued his propaganda in that thread and everywhere else.
    I am just putting this message to give Mr. Veteran "an example" as he had asked for it....other past examples being Kul Nation and KUL ecoloch.

BTW, Mr Veteran - Megapolis is somehow related to KUL - the same builder against whom you have tried to "enlighten" the buyers and told them not to become Bakra & Mungerilal. Is Megapolis directly offering RTM units and not pre-launch?
    CommentQuote