Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3919 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    These are all fancy amenities which will not work in India. Here even educated people will throw wet garbage down the garbage chute and over time the entire chute will be one hell of a hygiene mess. Eventually the society will resort to house keeping people going door to door to collect garbage.

its a basic stuff ....dont underestimate Indians...its a matter of time before people realize how convenient it is compared to manual way of housekeeping guy going to each door

back in 2008-09...I used to live Mont Vert Khadki...it was working well there

cant understand why its such a big deal in BR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    No. The garbage chute is not working. I asked the office manager & he said that people throw bottles, hard objects, construction material, paint & all sorts of things. That damaged the bins that collect the garbage. Hence it has been closed.

The society is planning a training on how to use chutes. Till then, garbage will be collected from individual floors.

Training session is fine. in fact not one but multiple sessions at different level till all gets educated. But why to close it? Door pickup means overheads on housekeeping budget. Isn't it?

It is like closing water supply because few people are keeping the tap open
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    its a basic stuff ....dont underestimate Indians...its a matter of time before people realize how convenient it is compared to manual way of housekeeping guy going to each door

back in 2008-09...I used to live Mont Vert Khadki...it was working well there

cant understand why its such a big deal in BR

When you become part of the management committee, you will think why people are not following basic rules and etiquettes. But you will soon realize that this is Indian nature, to do as you wish without caring for the people around you. It is tough to change this mentality, even in educated people. In fact you will find it more in educated people as ego issues also come in the way.
    CommentQuote
  • Will be shifting out of BR this month. So now no more negative facts about BR on this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhashbahu
    Will be shifting out of BR this month. So now no more negative facts about BR on this forum.

Sad to hear that, I always appreciated your unbiased views. Wish you all the best for whatever comes next.
    CommentQuote
  • Blue Ridge website no longer shows the price section. Any idea why?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bigbloodyt
    Sad to hear that, I always appreciated your unbiased views. Wish you all the best for whatever comes next.

In these 11 months I have made many friends. If you need specific info I might be able to call someone and confirm
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sj2013
    Training session is fine. in fact not one but multiple sessions at different level till all gets educated. But why to close it? Door pickup means overheads on housekeeping budget. Isn't it?

It is like closing water supply because few people are keeping the tap open

Actually, housekeeping prefers it as cleaning up the mess from the bins was tough - broken glass, spilled garbage because of torn bags due to the impact etc. By collecting it from each floor, they don't have to clean the mess.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulgavande
    Blue Ridge website no longer shows the price section. Any idea why?

Because BlueRidge is now priceless ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    Because BlueRidge is now priceless ;)

Great humour. Couldn't stop laughing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhashbahu
    I have observed several variations between what is said in the initial Agreements of the flats and the actual facilities provided. This may have been done with the concurrence of the initial buyers, but it would be great if existing owners can throw some light on this so that it may benefit future buyers of resale flats to reconcile the differences.

Annexure E says that societies will have music room with instruments. This does not exist

Annexure J says that there will be Video Door Phone facility. There is no door phone for individual flats. Video exists for main lobby entrance and basement entrances.

Annexure J says that kitchen will have exhaust provision. There is no provision, unless the kitchen window is supposed to represent the exhaust system.

Annexure C only mentions a golf driving range and not the additional golf course that is presently seen. In addition, the master plan for the township shows Bungalows in the place of the current golf course. Is there a plan to convert the golf course to a bungalow society or additional towers in future?

Annexure C appears very harmfull for future. Builder may construct Bungalow there in future.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by poddar
    Annexure C appears very harmfull for future. Builder may construct Bungalow there in future.

The original plan was approved with bungalows. The builder then changed this and used the FSI from the bungalows to build taller towers (i.e. changed from 25 floors to 30 in the new under construction ones). This was the explanation given to me as I remember it - may or may not be right; the conversation happened over 1.5 years ago and I cant remember much. What I do remember is that I had noticed that the plan drawing with bungalows in the golf course area was part of the agreement but was directed to the next pages after that which explained the modifications that had been approved i.e. removing the bungalows and increasing the height of the new towers. You can probably verify this by looking at your agreement.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all, I just came across this forum and it has been really useful to me. I have recently booked an apartment in T19 and have just received a sample agreement for perusal. For those of you who have bought an apartment in BR, I have a couple of questions:
    1) How did your registration process go and were you satisfied with the final draft that you signed? Did you contact a lawyer to understand the agreement?

2) Did your agreement mention a "covered" parking? In the cost breakdown that we were given, the cost of one covered parking was mentioned, but the agreement itself just says " one parking." Is this something to worry about?

3) How was your experience with the BR office through the whole buying/registration/payment process?

I would deeply appreciate a reply. Thank you so much!
    CommentQuote
  • I feel this project is not at all for investors...
    only end users should buy here...
    who is going to pay maintenance of 7500 every month for 2 BHK :bab (39):???
    As far as amenities are concerned.....Even Country Club Membership comes cheaper than this... and it comes for all over India...one can even avail discounts in their vacation home...
    What say ??? I can already see some flat owners furious at me ... :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shraddhav

1) How did your registration process go and were you satisfied with the final draft that you signed? Did you contact a lawyer to understand the agreement?

Most of the statements are standard ones (albeit leaning in the builders favor) - I have written a post earlier in this thread about the issues I had raised with the BR management on agreement clauses. You can refer to those although, as advised by other members as well, the agreements are normally skewered in the builders favor and they have a take it or leave it attitude about the agreement contents. As far as looking over by a lawyer goes - my opinion is that BR isn't going to make major changes irrespective of what your lawyer advises. They have used this standard agreement proforma and unless something is completely wrong, they will not fix it (e.g. the agreement for me stated 25 floors and when I pointed it out, they changed it to 30). My take is that lawyers can be engaged when you are doubtful about the legality of project itself and they can help you to verify whether all concerned approvals and documents related to the land/ construction etc are in place. Considering the fact that the project is approved by the likes of SBI and HDFC, I assume that they would have completed the due diligence on this.

Originally Posted by shraddhav

2) Did your agreement mention a "covered" parking? In the cost breakdown that we were given, the cost of one covered parking was mentioned, but the agreement itself just says " one parking." Is this something to worry about?

I don't recall if my agreement specifically mentioned "covered", however, this should not be an issue as their designated parking area is in the basements. I would recommend that you verify this with the Blue Ridge authorities in any case.

Originally Posted by shraddhav

3) How was your experience with the BR office through the whole buying/registration/payment process?

Registration experience was quite smooth - they sent an email to me with the contact person details and the date and time at which you need to come over to the registrar's office (just behind Mezza9 in Hinjewadi). Once I got there and met the contact person, I was in the waiting room for about 15-20 mins before I was called in. The contact person from BR takes care of getting you to the counter for registration and will call you for it (From what I recall, there were a reasonable number of people waiting before me, but it seemed like the BR people are able to speed up the process through their lawyer). In general though, my experience with registrar's offices has been that like any Govt. office, there are good days and bad days. On a good day, you might get your work done in half an hour and on bad days, you may be waiting there for up to 3 hours so I suggest that you keep a buffer. I took half a day off work for this and with a scheduled time of 10:30 AM, I was able to get to my office (Hinjewadi Phase 2) after all formalities by 11:40 AM.

Payment process for me has been smooth - I normally deposit Cheques as per the demand and usually call up the building in charge (they have different people in charge of payments for different sets of buildings) to co-ordinate a date/time to drop it off. It normally takes about 15 mins for them to generate receipts and hand them over to you. If you need to present and claim the receipt against your TDS payment, that normally takes more time as they verify your Form 16B. A point to note is that they only consider the TDS payments till the previous month as they generate a transaction summary from the TRACES website on a monthly basis and reconcile your Form 16B against the same before issuing you the receipt.

Buying process for me was long drawn out (over 4-5 months) and is too long for me to list down. What I can summarize is that they were courteous and reasonably professional throughout the process. I have not been kept waiting at their office for more than 10 mins and someone has always been there to speak to me about any varied topic that I wished to speak about.
    CommentQuote