Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
3885 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi bigbloodyt,
    Thank you so much for your detailed reply. It has been very useful. Yesterday, while going through this forum, I did discover your earlier messages and our agreement seems to have the same clauses/mistakes as yours (e.g., the 25 floors business). So, in particular, getting your answers to my questions has been of immense help.

    So far, my experience also has been smooth, but since it is such a big purchase, I had suddenly started to develop cold feet.

    We spoke to them today: they have assured us about covered parking, since like you say, parking is in basement. They also mentioned that they would show us all the documents related to the legality of the project if we want - but, since it is a huge set of files, we will need to go to their office.

    A shout out to you, fellow Blue Ridger :) Feeling a lot more reassured now.
    CommentQuote
  • @shraddhav: For me too, the process of registration has been very smooth. Generally, Paranjape Schemes Ltd is pretty good with paperwork and other formalities.

    Just one suggestion related to parking. It seems lot of Blue Ridge owners have bought additional parking. If you are planning to buy additional one later, I would suggest you do it now. It was hard for me to get an additional one. Also, make sure you book your parking spot as early as possible. Make sure to request a letter from the office. In case of 2 cars, better if you can get side-by-side parking. There are only limited adjacent parking spots.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you, pnq. I will certainly ask about the parking.

    Glad to also hear from you that Paranjape Ltd are good with paper work.

    By the way, apart from the maintenance, did you have to pay anything extra which they had not already mentioned in the payment chart?

    Thank you and cheers!


    Originally Posted by pnq2012
    @shraddhav: For me too, the process of registration has been very smooth. Generally, Paranjape Schemes Ltd is pretty good with paperwork and other formalities.

    Just one suggestion related to parking. It seems lot of Blue Ridge owners have bought additional parking. If you are planning to buy additional one later, I would suggest you do it now. It was hard for me to get an additional one. Also, make sure you book your parking spot as early as possible. Make sure to request a letter from the office. In case of 2 cars, better if you can get side-by-side parking. There are only limited adjacent parking spots.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi pnq2012,

    I understand there are 3 levels of car parking per tower. As per you which one will be a better option?

    Thanks,
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shraddhav


    By the way, apart from the maintenance, did you have to pay anything extra which they had not already mentioned in the payment chart?

    Thank you and cheers!


    Nothing extra which was not official. If you are referring to a black component, then no. Everything is white when dealing with Paranjape Schemes except probably at top political level. :D

    Originally Posted by rahulgavande
    Hi pnq2012,

    I understand there are 3 levels of car parking per tower. As per you which one will be a better option?

    Thanks,
    Rahul


    There are two basement levels for residential parking. They are referred to as -1 and -2. The -1 level is only for floors 14 to 25 and -2 is for floors 1 to 13.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

    I received brochures and updated prices from Paranjape. I really like the location of Blue Ridge. I'm looking at the 2 BHK as purely an investment, I'm NRI. Would you recommend resale or off plan for the towers to come?
    What's exactly the construction status, the documents from Paranjape don't say anything about that.
    Are the maintenance charges as high as mentioned above?
    What's the current rent for 2BHK?

    I've read the previous 10 pages, it didn't answer my questions, so maybe good time to make a summary on BR? Apologies if it's already there somewhere.
    Thanks

    PS: I studied in I2IT, few meters away from BR, hence the love at first sight in regards to the location!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chlorate
    Hello,

    I received brochures and updated prices from Paranjape. I really like the location of Blue Ridge. I'm looking at the 2 BHK as purely an investment, I'm NRI. Would you recommend resale or off plan for the towers to come?
    What's exactly the construction status, the documents from Paranjape don't say anything about that.
    Are the maintenance charges as high as mentioned above?
    What's the current rent for 2BHK?

    I've read the previous 10 pages, it didn't answer my questions, so maybe good time to make a summary on BR? Apologies if it's already there somewhere.
    Thanks

    PS: I studied in I2IT, few meters away from BR, hence the love at first sight in regards to the location!


    Purely as investment.. then I think BR is very overpriced.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chlorate
    Hello,

    I received brochures and updated prices from Paranjape. I really like the location of Blue Ridge. I'm looking at the 2 BHK as purely an investment, I'm NRI. Would you recommend resale or off plan for the towers to come?
    What's exactly the construction status, the documents from Paranjape don't say anything about that.
    Are the maintenance charges as high as mentioned above?
    What's the current rent for 2BHK?

    I've read the previous 10 pages, it didn't answer my questions, so maybe good time to make a summary on BR? Apologies if it's already there somewhere.
    Thanks

    PS: I studied in I2IT, few meters away from BR, hence the love at first sight in regards to the location!


    BR is still trying to sell about 10 to 15 % of its un occupied flats with incentives such as no stamp duty and no maintenance for 3 years. With a pricetag of about 80L for a 2 BHK BR is definitely overpriced. If you are looking purely for investment purpose try Megapolis
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashwinrath
    BR is still trying to sell about 10 to 15 % of its un occupied flats with incentives such as no stamp duty and no maintenance for 3 years. With a pricetag of about 80L for a 2 BHK BR is definitely overpriced. If you are looking purely for investment purpose try Megapolis


    +1
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • bahut sannata hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by poddar
    bahut sannata hai.


    Lull before the storm ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashwinrath
    Lull before the storm ?


    may be
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by poddar
    bahut sannata hai.


    Since Sudhashbahu has shifted out of BR, there is no one to put insider information :D. Maybe that is why the thread has gone cold.

    Originally Posted by sudhashbahu
    Will be shifting out of BR this month. So now no more negative facts about BR on this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by T12BROwner
    Since Sudhashbahu has shifted out of BR, there is no one to put insider information :D. Maybe that is why the thread has gone cold.


    Two years ago they quoted me 1.2 Cr (excl taxes and maintenance) for a 1700+ sq ft. Today they must be quoting about 1.40 Cr. Add taxes and maintenance.

    People who can spend that kind of money do not need to post here. So this thread is silent.

    They did not give me a rate for maintenance. They said it is at actuals ?? (How does that work?)

    Blue ridge is a very good attempt at creating a gated community premium project. However when I visited a friend who lives in T1 (on rent), I found that it was way below my expectations. Still a very good attempt.
    CommentQuote