Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
    view from close to tower 20-21's front
    thank you for the wonderful pics

Comment

Originally posted by pratikbala View Post
      Do Society members really play Golf there ?
      Since the inauguration on Dec 7th, I have seen few folks playing golf. Now understand that it has nothing to do with society membership. It requires a golf club membership which is at additional cost even to the residents.

Comment

Originally posted by brres13 View Post
        Amazing pics guys !!

BTW heard they are now selling, the golf club lifetime membership's .. 3 lakhs..
        additional annual maintenance charges.. + usage fee's will be there..
        considering.. it was 2 lakhs for 10 years.. this is a much better deal

and golf coaching starting.. soon.. 2k per month for kids.. and 6 k per month for adults .. ( 3 times per week ) .. ..
        Can someone confirm the amounts for lifetime membership and maintenance charges? I'm not in India right now so can't find the right time to call BR directly. Trying to work out if I can afford it :-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by bigbloodyt View Post
          Can someone confirm the amounts for lifetime membership and maintenance charges? I'm not in India right now so can't find the right time to call BR directly. Trying to work out if I can afford it :-)

Lifetime membership is 3 Lakhs for BR residents, 3.5L for others. Maintenance will be around 15K / year. No set amount yet.

Just send an email to BR and they will send you all the details.

Comment

Delete kari nakhyu.
            Last edited by Superduper; December 23 2013, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbloodyt View Post

The 3 lakh amount being mentioned is the current membership charges..
              If you had opted for the 10 yr membership earlier. 2 lakhs or 2.5 lakhs.. they are going to just automatically convert it to life membership. no additional charges.
              Only service tax has to be paid.. for the membership charges.

Comment

For those who have gone ahead with the registrations of flats in T20 - 24 , can someone share the contents of the so called "comfort letter" that BR has issued?

Comment

Couple of months back a broker had called for 3BHK distress sale at blue ridge, area around 1400 sqft and possession in 2016 quoting 73 L negotiable. I was not interested
                  in hinjewadi so did not even consider.

Sent from my Q800 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by realpune View Post
                    Couple of months back a broker had called for 3BHK distress sale at blue ridge, area around 1400 sqft and possession in 2016 quoting 73 L negotiable. I was not interested
                    in hinjewadi so did not even consider.

Sent from my Q800 using Tapatalk
                    That would have been a bad purchase for the buyer, because Paranjape policies allow for resale of underconstruction unit, only after payment of full 100% amount upfront, even if the construction linked payment due is only 10%. So you would have lost tremendous amount of interest income on the full amount for the 4-5 year period.

Please share, if Any other sale or resale offer currently in the market that any one is aware of? [any unit, 2,3,4 or 5 bhk] > this would give some kind of trend in the market.

1.5 months back, my friend had negotiated a 2bhk unit [ready] for around 73.5L, it was on the medium level floor, golf course facing. Though the deal did not go through, as the seller was asking for a lot of black component.

Comment

I think the possession year was 2015 and not 2016 as I mentioned earlier. Don't remember exactly.

What I remember is seller made almost 75-80% payment already. So one should have 20 % extra ready for down payment. Precisely this is what happens in uc property where builder gets 85% payment from you n keeps u stuck for 1·5 years! So this was much better deal. This was all white deal.

On asking the broker, about why this distress sale, he told that the Mumbai investor is getting very good deal and hence wants to liquidate BR flat immediately.

Hinjewadi, Wakad are fully of such Mumbai investors who have bought in Pune to hedge against price rise international RE. Once realtors in Mumbai start offering attractive deals, we should see more such investors selling in distress. Read today Orbit is expecting 20% correction in Mumbai.

I am not tracking BE as such. Talking about trend, the prices are being artificially increased by 10% every 6 months. I doubt if any sale is actually happening. Buyers have completely lost interest and not even stepping out to enquire. Visited couple if projects on Sunday in Diwali, found the offices deserted with no enquiries. Worst festive season for Pune in decade according to a broker.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by realpune; December 23 2013, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X