Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by punerebuyer View Post
    in my opinion, the home you buy for your self use is NOT an investment.
    One person's "investment" today is other person's "home" tomorrow.
    Last edited by Superduper; December 28 2013, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
      One person's "investment" today is other person's "home" tomorrow.
      didnt understand this? it may be other person's home but the one person is looking at it only from financial perspective. are the investor going to think of the buyer's comfort because buyer is going to call it a home??

Comment

Originally posted by punerebuyer View Post
        didnt understand this? it may be other person's home but the one person is looking at it only from financial perspective. are the investor going to think of the buyer's comfort because buyer is going to call it a home??
        If investor doesn't care what the future end-user would want.....s/he is naive.

So when it comes to a home-purchase in the real world, I see interests of investors and end-users are pretty much aligned....with few exceptions.

Example of exceptions are...
        -Investors tend to be more adventurous than end-users and book early in an under construction projects...not knowing fully the particulars of the final outcome....for sake of higher profit.
        -End-users tend to be more adventurous than investors in finances and tend to take loans "to get what I want".

Risk for investors.... Cost for end-users.
        Last edited by Superduper; December 28 2013, 04:24 AM.

Comment

My analysis was from the financial perspective only. For people who really want the Blue Ridge home ownership or living experience, i have outlined the various ways of entry to that in terms of lowest financial impact using project lifecycle and Tower numbers.

Dear neighbors and future neighbors, i am not a project detractor or a 'Bear' in terms of economic views, infact i am already invested in Blue Ridge. Informed decision making and some planning even for emotional matters (i.e. having kids or homes) does not hurt anyone

There is a difference between:
          Investor and a 'Successful-Investor'
          End-user and a 'Happy-End-User'

If there is any discrepancy in my numbers or way of analysis, please do share alternative calculations or view.
          Last edited by humble_guy; December 28 2013, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
            humble_guy's analysis from COLD INVESTOR LOGIC....is "right on the money"....( pun intended :-).

On the other hand….one may ask WHY ..why in the world, generation after generation keeps spending their precious resources after this one asset....never-mind the “opportunity cost”.
            Why a home is more than just for shelter, convenience, comfort and a cold investment?? One may ask.

It’s a statement about yourself......your home declares to your friends and family that you "have arrived".

Since a family's social standing depends on whether home they live in is "theirs or not" ( and other such symbols )......in real world....."cold investor logic" is almost never applied to rent vs. purchase of long-term dwelling i.e. Home.

If cold investor's logic was applied......I hear...most of us won't have had kids either.
            I know it’s slightly embarrassing to admit it...but it’s true.
            Of course, in kids' case its not for the social standing.....kids represent our innate urge to procreate and they are symbol of love.

Agreed. for end use people don't do these calculations. People first decide that whether he/she wants to reside in own house or rented house. When decision is for own house he/she go for purchase. From them it doesn't matter what will be the cost of house they are purchasing after 5 or 10 years.
            But the investors who put their money in RE for appreciation must become cautious because new inventory from BR , Megapo, Eon, Life repub. & other builder will come in market
            & in this slow market future appreciation is likely to be very-very slow or there may be stagnation of price or may even be some correction in near future. The result of Parliamentary election will also have some impact

Comment

Impulsive decision must be resisted at this point of time

Comment

Originally posted by banwari View Post
                Impulsive decision must be resisted at this point of time
                Pune realtors have tried to play fear game this year again. In spite of poor sales numbers last year they tried to put up brave face by further raising rates and creating a picture of runaway prices further taking more buyers away from the market. I can't see people making impulsive decision, they are in more wait and watch mood.

Comment

Originally posted by realpune View Post
                  Pune realtors have tried to play fear game this year again. In spite of poor sales numbers last year they tried to put up brave face by further raising rates and creating a picture of runaway prices further taking more buyers away from the market. I can't see people making impulsive decision, they are in more wait and watch mood.
                  it will be better to watch the situation till election & grab the favorable offer

Comment

Originally posted by realpune View Post
                    No matter how impulsive buyer is, fact today is buyers pocket is not big enough to buy flat at current rates, so no matter what his/her impulse is, s/he has to control the act of buying which may not be done by himself but his pocket.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Today I was surprised with total cost for 1157sq feet in empire estate, chinchwad to be quoted as 83L
                      It is comparable to BR price. Lookalike no sign of RE prices coming down

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X