Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3896 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sale

Congrats T12ExOwner

Well now just cross ur fingers till December and hope that your NRI dude dosent read your post on this forum and think " WAIT A MIN" :P

Btw recent resale rates have been between 5500 to 6000 sq ft.. ( cash in had to seller .. based on two sales i know of ) and at the same time.. there have been a few sellers who have quoted around 6500 non negotiable.

and then there are those of course who want to test the water by quoting even more..
    but serious sellers and buyers seem to arrive at some number around 6K

so pretty good deal T12Ex -- Congrats once again.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brres13
    Congrats T12ExOwner

Well now just cross ur fingers till December and hope that your NRI dude dosent read your post on this forum and think " WAIT A MIN" :P

Btw recent resale rates have been between 5500 to 6000 sq ft.. ( cash in had to seller .. based on two sales i know of ) and at the same time.. there have been a few sellers who have quoted around 6500 non negotiable.

and then there are those of course who want to test the water by quoting even more..
    but serious sellers and buyers seem to arrive at some number around 6K

so pretty good deal T12Ex -- Congrats once again.

Thanks brres13;

I sold at 6250 which I think is pretty good. I have also heard of resales in 5750-6000 range. I guess I was lucky to find an NRI buyer.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by T12BROwner
    I have sold my 2BHK (larger one) in T12 for 83.5 Lakhs (direct, no broker). Started with asking price of 88L around 3 months ago. Around 14 parties came to see the flat, 4 made reasonable offers, but 3 wanted to pay part in cash so I went with the fourth one. I have received token money of Rs 3.5L and the deal will be completed in Dec when the buyer (NRI) comes to India.

I did this sale entirely through word-of-mouth using friends, relatives and colleagues. The final buyer is a colleague's brother.

What I observed from this "selling" experience:
    - Most "buyers" were ones who were selling their flat some place else and planning to re-invest here
    - Many were NRIs or their representatives
    - Almost all potential buyers were 35+ years of age

Why I sold:

- The main reason was that I am uncomfortable with current prices. Though I am financially well-off, I myself would think thrice before buying my own flat at current prices. Pune west is IT dependent and even 10+ years experienced IT people would find it difficult to buy at current prices, unless both husband/wife are working. Or else they must be re-investors or NRI. I always wondered who the future buyers are going to be if prices continue to escalate. I have made good returns on this flat and wanted to get out of it at the top.

- The other, though minor, reason was that I was disappointed in how BR shaped up as compared to my expectations. Overall all constructions quality was below expectations. Also facilities I expected to work from day one (such as garbage disposal) have never worked since I took possession. I also don't like it that amenities are being shut (one of the two swimming pools is shut).

Now since I am no longer a T12 BR Owner, I will come back later with a different user id.

Congrats - your thoughts are very practical .
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current maintenance charge in Blue Ridge?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by poddar
    What is the current maintenance charge in Blue Ridge?

Varies by flat type. The variable PSF rate is 2.75/sq. ft and fixed flat rate is 3250. The PSF rate is on carpet area. Typical monthly maintenance comes to

2 BHK - 5800
    3 BHK - 7000
    4 BHK - 8500
    5 BHK - 9800

I believe for new bookings, builder is charging 5 rs psf on carpet area.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi T12,

It may be mentioned in the previous pages, do you mind sharing when you bought it and for how much?
    How much did you pay in total as charges in the meantime?

Thanks
    Chlorate
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chlorate
    Hi T12,

It may be mentioned in the previous pages, do you mind sharing when you bought it and for how much?
    How much did you pay in total as charges in the meantime?

Thanks
    Chlorate

Baseline charges are as per @pnq2012's post above.

For 2BHK:

Assume ~6000/month as baseline.

Currently residents of T12-14 are paying arrears that will be collected in FY16. add these charges at around 950 per month.

So currently you would need to pay ~7000.

The society has also received a demand notice from MSEDCL for incorrect categorization. The society should have been categorized as LT-I but was initially portrayed as HT-VI by builder. Due to these demands it is likely that everyone will have to pay around Rs 5000 as one-time charges and will increase the monthly maintenance by a further Rs 450 per month. The MSEDCL expenses are under deliberation by society management but will most likely need to be paid.

So currently you would need to pay ~7000.

The society has also received a demand notice from MSEDCL for incorrect categorization. The society should have been categorized as LT-I but was initially portrayed as HT-VI by builder. Due to these demands it is likely that everyone will have to pay around Rs 5000 as one-time charges and will increase the monthly maintenance by a further Rs 450 per month. The MSEDCL expenses are under deliberation by society management but will most likely need to be paid.
    CommentQuote
  • Rs 7000 as monthly maint for a 2 BHK !!! Does the owner pay it all or is it shared between owner and tenant ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashwinrath
    Rs 7000 as monthly maint for a 2 BHK !!! Does the owner pay it all or is it shared between owner and tenant ?

Owner pays maintenance
    CommentQuote
    Owner pays maintenance

Steep !!
    CommentQuote
    Owner pays maintenance

What is the monthly rent which owner of 2BHK gets from tenant?
    CommentQuote
  • May be around 14-14.5k for unfurnished
    CommentQuote
  • A relative of mine pays about 16K for a 2 BHK. The only "extra" furnishing provided was a kitchen cabinet.
    CommentQuote
    Owner pays maintenance

I think that is the downside of leasing in India. In other countries, wherever there are HOA (Home Owner Association) fees involved for maintaining the premises, the fees are split or a proper share is decided during contract. E.g. garbage disposal, security, housekeeping, water charges & other building charges must be paid by the tenant as they are the ones using these services. I don't know if a similar thing exists in India or not.
    CommentQuote
  • In India we call it all collectively 'maintenance' and owner pays the maintenance :)
    BTW, tenants used to pay maintenance amount in some good societies in Mumbai when I stayed there and as you mentioned, only major work or sinking fund was paid by owners (there we used to call it monthly charge which is paid by person occupying the place and annual charge which is paid by property owner).
    CommentQuote